+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

arsal96

Aug 5, 2015
SH-86 said:
MashaAllah you are lucky that you got such quick response. I applied online on 9th June, and still waiting for medical call...:(
Insha'Allah you will get the call and visa soon. Stay Positive :)

Jamal001

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-15
Med's Request
Waiting
wazzim said:
yasir lagta ha you got medical call? :D
Hope so.... cuz according to sheet he has applied online.

aabrar

Apr 21, 2015
Congrats to the Visa earners and good luck to the waiting brothers and sisters! Any one with upfront medical in June got a response?

Jamal001

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-15
Med's Request
Waiting
seena said:
:D

According to my observation I am telling you ... it might be wrong

1) max. a month after medical minimum a week it takes
2) 2 weeks after passport request ... normally ...... sheeda case :p
@seena@ yasir

did anyone(Online applicant) other than @sheeda get responce from cic?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Jamal001 said:
@ seena @ yasir

did anyone(Online applicant) other than @ sheeda get responce from cic?
I don't know about Yasir ... but according to Google sheet ... sheet got visa ... if Yasir also had passport request then surely Yasir will be the second one who got it in the que of online applicants

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@yasir
we miss u yaar here on whatsapp....kdr chalay gaye hamain chor kar
lagta k passport request aa gae ha apko

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
seena said:
I don't know about Yasir ... but according to Google sheet ... sheet got visa ... if Yasir also had passport request then surely Yasir will be the second one who got it in the que of online applicants
How was your medical Seena?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Ahmed15 said:
How was your medical Seena?
Medical went OK Alhamdulillah ... one things i want to say you ...in previous posts you mentioned that the fees of IOM is 6720 + 16% tax .... but actually it is 6720/- thats it no tax included with this ...

kindly bring some sweets with you ...because there are so many applicants and they people work slowly and i had to waited for my turn for 2 hours and then during tests i exhausted .... meraa bhook se buraa haal tha :'( so kindly take some thing with you to eat incase of any delay...

baqi All the very best for medical ...

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
seena said:
Medical went OK Alhamdulillah ... one things i want to say you ...in previous posts you mentioned that the fees of IOM is 6720 + 16% tax .... but actually it is 6720/- thats it no tax included with this ...

kindly bring some sweets with you ...because there are so many applicants and they people work slowly and i had to waited for my turn for 2 hours and then during tests i exhausted .... meraa bhook se buraa haal tha :'( so kindly take some thing with you to eat incase of any delay...

baqi All the very best for medical ...
MashaAllah, Good luck. Wo jiss tax ki mein baat kar raha tha, wo just Lahore k liye hay. its mentioned in official mail from IOM.
What do you mean by delay? My appointment is 11:30AM. to issi time nae hoga mera medical start ya delay ho sakta hay?

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
wira267 said:
Are you an online applicant or paper based?
Paper based.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Ahmed15 said:
MashaAllah, Good luck. Wo jiss tax ki mein baat kar raha tha, wo just Lahore k liye hay. its mentioned in official mail from IOM.
What do you mean by delay? My appointment is 11:30AM. to issi time nae hoga mera medical start ya delay ho sakta hay?
o nahi mera 11 bje ka time thaa aur mere test start huey hain 2 bje .... could you imagine ... i just chat with 2 girls all the time and play candy crush :( :mad: then they call me for payment at 1:30 and after that I went in first room at 2:00pm exactly.... :mad: mismanagement.... 4 bje free hui really tired and then eat KFC twister then able to go home .... seeeeeeeee ..... thats i said bring chochlets with you

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
seena said:
o nahi mera 11 bje ka time thaa aur mere test start huey hain 2 bje .... could you imagine ... i just chat with 2 girls all the time and play candy crush :( :mad: then they call me for payment at 1:30 and after that I went in first room at 2:00pm exactly.... :mad: mismanagement.... 4 bje free hui really tired and then eat KFC twister then able to go home .... seeeeeeeee ..... thats i said bring chochlets with you
Lol exhausting :eek:. Mein sooch raha tha 1 bajay tak free ho jaun ga :p. Thanks for your advice.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Ahmed15 said:
Lol exhausting :eek:. Mein sooch raha tha 1 bajay tak free ho jaun ga :p. Thanks for your advice.
my pleasure

might be you free early.... it depends on luck and applicants ;)

well good luck ..

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
seena said:
Exactly same happen with me when i went for upfront medical apart from kfc , i had lunch at home lol