+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
se7en said:
Bhai jan, I don't need to check, this is my own stuff. I am Network Analyst at one of the Bell's subsidiaries in Northern Canada. Please familiar yourself with the cellular technologies. In Canada, GSM is already phased out (don't know the dates) . Bell's cellular network is LTE and not CDMA (which started this year in Pakistan and you call it 4G) and HSPA. There are a very few sites like 8-10% which still serve CDMA and the reason is there are these few old customers (old people like above 50 and 60 years) who do not want to switch to the new smart phones. So thats why we cannot just completely shut down them.

Walmart is not that bad and most of the students and all middle class here prefer to buy things from there. You will see when you come here.
And you are right you can't buy cloths from Dollarama but there are other things that people need to buy for cheap. Like myself use to buy stationary, kitchenware and other domestic stuff from there.
Yaar, now there is confusion, lol. Should we bring some jackets from Pakistan or not? What stuff we should bring from Pakistan and what stuff we should get from Canada? Please explain

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
Hello, I have got passport request today I applied online on 11th may, I just want your help, in passport request letter, it is mentioned your passport sholud be valid till your expected length of stay in canada, I am going to do MEng degree which would finish in may/june of 2017 and my passport is valid till 22 May 2017, so do I need to submit new passport ? Or this passport will work ? It's valid till may 2017, please help who have already got the visa thanks

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Uikhan88 said:
Hello, I have got passport request today I applied online on 11th may, I just want your help, in passport request letter, it is mentioned your passport sholud be valid till your expected length of stay in canada, I am going to do MEng degree which would finish in may/june of 2017 and my passport is valid till 22 May 2017, so do I need to submit new passport ? Or this passport will work ? It's valid till may 2017, please help who have already got the visa thanks
I think you should go with this passport now, as yeh almost 2 years ka to hay he, if you will go for new passport to time nikal jaye ga aur visa late ho jaye ga and you will miss your classes.
When did you get the email btw?

Jamal001

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-15
Med's Request
Waiting
Uikhan88 said:
Congrats bro.

Please share your profile. in which course are you going to study?
Thanks

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
Application Type: Study Permit/Visa (via ONLINE)
Application Received: 11th May 2015
CHC Local Visa Office: Islamabad
Institution name: University of Ottawa
Course: MEng in Engineering Management (Fall 2015)
Biometric Collection in VAC: 12th May 2015
Medical Passed Update on: 26th May 2015
Passport Request: 14th August 2015

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Uikhan88 said:
Application Type: Study Permit/Visa (via ONLINE)
Application Received: 11th May 2015
CHC Local Visa Office: Islamabad
Institution name: University of Ottawa
Course: MEng in Engineering Management (Fall 2015)
Biometric Collection in VAC: 12th May 2015
Medical Passed Update on: 26th May 2015
Passport Request: 14th August 2015
(Y)

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Ahmed15 said:
Yaar, now there is confusion, lol. Should we bring some jackets from Pakistan or not? What stuff we should bring from Pakistan and what stuff we should get from Canada? Please explain
Brother, dont get confused. Pakistani winter cloths is not compatible with the winter here in Canada. As I said in my previous comments buy one jacket but buy it from here and same for the shoes because most of the time it snows in the winter except downsouth parts of BC.
Bring lots of spices and cigarettes if you smoke. Cigarettes are expensive here. :p

KhalidF

Sep 28, 2013
Ahmed15 said:
if you are from Karachi, purchase one jacket from G-109 Panorama Center for 2400 rs.. also purchase thermal wear from same shop @ 1100 rs

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
se7en said:
Brother, dont get confused. Pakistani winter cloths is not compatible with the winter here in Canada. As I said in my previous comments buy one jacket but buy it from here and same for the shoes because most of the time it snows in the winter except downsouth parts of BC.
Bring lots of spices and cigarettes if you smoke. Cigarettes are expensive here. :p
Thanks for the cigg advice :p

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
KhalidF said:
if you are from Karachi, purchase one jacket from G-109 Panorama Center for 2400 rs.. also purchase thermal wear from same shop @ 1100 rs
Actually I am from Lahore. Can't find any thermal suit from here. Any advice from Lahori friends?

KhalidF

Sep 28, 2013
Kamik snow shoes: 4000 rs

http://www.kamik.com/b2c_ca_en/champlain-14437.html

Waterproof Suede Leather Upper
Seam Sealed Waterproof Construction
Fixed Foam and 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Moisture Wicking Lining
Rustproof and Waterproof Front Zipper
Padded Collar and Waterproof Gusset Tongue
Waterproof and Flexible Synthetic Rubber Shell
Kamik’s SNOWTREAD Synthetic Rubber Winter Outsole
Height 9 Inch (22.9cm) / Weight 2.94 lbs (1334g) (per pair)

http://www.guns-accessories.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=99_110_120&product_id=521

Address
Gun & Accessories
19/C, Zamzama 3rd Commercial Street
DCHS, Karachi-75500 Pakistan
Tel:+92-213-583-0855
zahid@guns-accessories.com

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
KhalidF said:
Kamik snow shoes: 4000 rs

http://www.kamik.com/b2c_ca_en/champlain-14437.html

Waterproof Suede Leather Upper
Seam Sealed Waterproof Construction
Fixed Foam and 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Moisture Wicking Lining
Rustproof and Waterproof Front Zipper
Padded Collar and Waterproof Gusset Tongue
Waterproof and Flexible Synthetic Rubber Shell
Kamik's SNOWTREAD Synthetic Rubber Winter Outsole
Height 9 Inch (22.9cm) / Weight 2.94 lbs (1334g) (per pair)

http://www.guns-accessories.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=99_110_120&product_id=521

Address
Gun & Accessories
19/C, Zamzama 3rd Commercial Street
DCHS, Karachi-75500 Pakistan
Tel:+92-213-583-0855
zahid @ guns-accessories.com
bro is this from karachi any shop in lahore.?...kindly guide