+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
sarz said:
Moreover, this shows the unfortunate state of affairs. I too had written to them with specific changes in my application and they sent this stupid email. So it clearly shows that they don't bother to read our emails and our specific queries and questions :(
Man this whole process and the officers, THEY SUCK!

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Uikhan88 said:
Hi, I submitted my passport after passport request on 14th August, it's been 3 weeks. There is no response yet , is anyone like me over here ? Still chance of getting rejected?
Yes brother I also submitted my passport on 10th Aug after request and received nothing from them to this day. I also knew one more friend who submitted his passport like you and me and he is also waiting in the dark...

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
sarz said:
This is exactly the same email I got.
I don't know why but I think this email means something. I mean if they did not want to reply why would they send us this email when their computer has already replied? Maybe this email means that they might have read our email! Maybe.

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
Xmen said:
Yes brother I also submitted my passport on 10th Aug after request and received nothing from them to this day. I also knew one more friend who submitted his passport like you and me and he is also waiting in the dark...
Although they are not replying to emails, but PLEASE DO TRY TO Send them an email with your Semester Starting dates urging them to return your passports.

sarz

Aug 27, 2015
attiqueahmad said:
I don't know why but I think this email means something. I mean if they did not want to reply why would they send us this email when their computer has already replied? Maybe this email means that they might have read our email! Maybe.
No, it is your khushfehmi to think so ! computer generated emails like the ones saying your email has been received in islamabad are meant as confirmation so that you don't send them same emails again and again.

Their standard reply to all , without answering our specific concerns clearly shows that they have not read our emails. If they had, they would not have replied in the same stupid way. Moreover, the last line--- that if you do not include your file number of full name, your email won't be replied to --- clearly shows it is a set format which they throw in everyone's face :(

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
This means rejection?

Xmen said:

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
aarzoo said:
form 1294 study permit outside Canada provide the opportunity to declare other variations, it asks have you used other names, mention your spelling variations there, also include an affidavit, which is not big deal you can make from a notary public in nominal charges. but stick to passport spellings in all you official documents, in your university applications, in your Canadian ids etc, passport name is the basic thing other variations can be explained, Ahmed is Urdu name and it is written in two ways this is well known to every one.
Can u please provide the statement for affidavit or a sample affidavit

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Just an update... I called my college to cancel my seat for this semester due to laziness of chic Islamabad. I am in my fourth month since I applied and have not heard back from them yet. I have reapplied for January intake, I hope chic will be awake by then. :mad:

sharp12

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
I am also heading toward deferment.........

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
imacuser said:
Can u please provide the statement for affidavit or a sample affidavit
just visit any notary they all have ready draft, u just tell them your problem that I want affidavit because my name is this is educational doc and in my passport is this and he will draft and make for u.

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Nkumar said:
Frustration at its peak. June online sucks :(
On this page [http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp#login], msg appearing is

Our online tools are experiencing delays. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Hassaan1992 said:
On this page [http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp#login], msg appearing is

Our online tools are experiencing delays. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.
We are going through hell aur inko abhi pata chala hai ke online system mai masla hai :/