+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
imacuser said:
Thanks.
Do you any idea about this? Or any other experienced member?
I don't have experience dealing with this type of issue. But for me an affidavit having sign of Oath commissioner may solve your problem.

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
umar127 said:
@ xmen

Just pray now coz u must had to submit the old one...a guy got rejection because of this........But he did that while applying for visa paper based...he only submitted new one and not the old one
I will visit VFC office 2mrw will check if they can dispatch my old passport at this stage. This thing is really making me worried.

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
my agent says my Canadian university want original transcript to give you admission so you need to apply for duplicate transcript which is sealed in envelope with university stamp? is it true

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Rizy said:
my agent says my Canadian university want original transcript to give you admission so you need to apply for duplicate transcript which is sealed in envelope with university stamp? is it true
Yes, that is mandatory

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Rizy said:
Yes that's right if you are applying on paper based mode . You need to submit your original documents to your university in a sealed envelop.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think a sealed copy of transcript by the issuing authority can work just fine

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
thanks you guys 8) 8) 8)

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Xmen said:
Yes that's right if you are applying on paper based mode . You need to submit your original documents to your university in a sealed envelop.
I heard that for visa you dont need them sealed and stamped by university. You only need to give them original.
Do you need birth certificate if applying paper based?

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
swa123 said:
Hi guys Alhumdulillah got my visa approval today (Online Applicant 27th May). Can anyone tell me when I can collect my passport from VAC because I have got approval email and no passport dispatch notification ... Plz help me out!!
Congratulations! That must be such a relief. If possible, can you please tell me if you submitted your medical results upfront or later? If later, was your online portal updated to pass for your medical results? If yes after how many days? I got done with my medical over ten days ago. I also confirmed with IOM, they indicated that my results have been sent. However there has been no update on myCIC. I sent my passport through VAC. Getting worried, my classes are to start by September 8, 2015.

Thanks for your help,
Bend.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
sarz said:
if they wanted old passports they should have written it in the passport request letter. so i don't think they care for old passports.
Guys I have also sent only my original valid passport with the passport request letter. I have not renewed it or anything. Is this okay? Quoting CIC:

"Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport."

Thank you for reading
Bend.

Khanlala1

Aug 12, 2015
Wira
Bro its an obvious to write SOP and so did I. I showed them properties too and trust me their valuation was one hell of an amount. What I believe the real reason behind rejection was that my bank statement was only 2 months old ( Sale Deed) and the properties I showed were in the name of we all 4 brothers so all of our names were in those property documents. Thats where i probably messed things up.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Guys Alhamdulillah my visa application has been approved. I am yet to receive an approval letter. The online thing just says that my visa application has been approved and this case is closed now. When will I get the letter? Should I write to them? Will it come after a while?

Please do share your input guys. I appreciate the help.

Best,
Bend

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
imacuser said:
Im going to apply for jan16 paperbased and need guidance.

1. My name on my birth certificate is Bilal Ahmed
Everywhere else its Bilal Ahmad
Is that going to be an issue? Do we even have to submit the birth certificate as I didnt see it on CICs checklist.

2. My father's name on my passport is Faisal Ahmad Khan but on all my educational documents its Dr. Faisal Ahmed
Is it going to be a problem as I dont have much time to change all the certificates
I searched and some people are saying to submit an affidavit along with the package stating variations in spellings
Hello- You have to make 2 separate stamp papers for this issue, one for your father and one for yourself. The matter on the stamp paper can be this or something of your own choice:

" My name is Bilal Ahmed as appearing on my Birth Certificate, and Bilal Ahmad as appearing on other documents. I hereby confirm that both these names refer to no one other than me".

I hope this helps!

swa123

May 20, 2015
Bend said:
Congratulations! That must be such a relief. If possible, can you please tell me if you submitted your medical results upfront or later? If later, was your online portal updated to pass for your medical results? If yes after how many days? I got done with my medical over ten days ago. I also confirmed with IOM, they indicated that my results have been sent. However there has been no update on myCIC. I sent my passport through VAC. Getting worried, my classes are to start by September 8, 2015.

Thanks for your help,
Bend.
@ Bend no my medical wasnt upfront i was requested to take a medical exam after which it was updated to passed. Well my status was updated within 5 days