+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Ali_17

Aug 30, 2017
I have a question for all seniors, "the NADRA certificate of marriage and Birth is in both English and Urdu , would i require translation?

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
AOA Fellows ,

i have sent my SSc, FSC, BBA(PK) and Msc(UK) edu documents to WES Canda. Today i got following message so need seniors help on this to rectify and my status in on hold now at WES end.

Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad, Pakistan
1. Certificate of Examination (Secondary), Higher Secondary Certificate, 2006

Not Accepted | Details

Reason: The document was not received from the institution or the appropriate examining body that awarded the degree/diploma as required by WES.

Instructions: Please arrange for your academic documents to be sent directly to WES by the institution or examining body that awarded your degree/diploma.
That is correct and specifically mentioned on WES site that they need intermediate certificate to sent directly to them by the board office. I followed the the same and intermediate board office in KHI was kind enough to send the certificate copy directly yo WES with my reference number on top. You have to go to there and ask for the procedure... Best of luck !

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I have a question for all seniors, "the NADRA certificate of marriage and Birth is in both English and Urdu , would i require translation?
It's better to translate your Urdu marriage certificate and get certified from notary public office.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Isn't NADRA marriage certificate in English? Why would you translate it?
From my experience I submitted NADRA version but they requested original with translated as well. Basically original nikah nama is in Urdu and when we registered in NADRA they issue us their version.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Isn't NADRA marriage certificate in English? Why would you translate it?
Yes its in english and official one as well. Fail to understand y they need urdu nikkah nama and then its translation. NADRa's one should be accepted though everything depends on the visa officer and one's luck.

Reactions: hishamx87
Aug 16, 2017
That is correct and specifically mentioned on WES site that they need intermediate certificate to sent directly to them by the board office. I followed the the same and intermediate board office in KHI was kind enough to send the certificate copy directly yo WES with my reference number on top. You have to go to there and ask for the procedure... Best of luck !

Thanks RHK ,so in my case FBISE ( Federal board need to send or I have to request IBCC for this ?)

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Thanks RHK ,so in my case FBISE ( Federal board need to send or I have to request IBCC for this ?)
Exactly, FBISE is much more managed than Sindh board. I interacted with Federal metric board through their website, paid through wire transfer and they were able to send it directly to WES. They are well aware about the WES process. Nothing fancy for them !!!

Hope it help..