Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
MALLHI said:
I just checked on Nadras site and they require some old hospital certificate or something? I don't have any hospital certificate or old birth certificate? Do you still think I would be able to get it from Nadra? Also my city of birth is different than the city of my residence. Is that also a problem ?
Go to nadra and ask for birth certificate. They may ask for Cnic and that it's.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
fkl said:
Likely equivalent of 3 years or more bachelors degree. You cannot get equivalent of Masters with only 16 years of education in total
I don't agree as I have 2 years Bsc and 2 years mba and I got master degree equivalency

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: applying EE from CANADA or from PAKISTAN without PNP

fkl said:
Express entry is not a program itself, rather just a first step filtering scheme for who can apply. You still have to meet requirements for one of the 3 PR programs, either FSW, CEC or PNP.

You either have to qualify FSW (federal skilled worker) which requires you to have minimum one year of full time experience in the same profession / NOC (though you might have that experience before your masters in say Pakistan assuming you worked after bachelors for at least a year)

OR you might need to have one year of full time experience in the same NOC IN CANADA to qualify CEC.

If you have neither, unfortunately you cannot apply for PR yet irrespective of whatever points you have.

Beyond that, if you apply from Canada, then you can extend your status there i.e. being on a PGWP and if its expiring, you can get a BOWP to continue living in Canada while your PR processes.

You cannot get extension if you apply for PR from outside Canada.

Whatever you do don't change your location in the middle of process i.e. if you apply from Canada - stay there until your PR concludes (short visits are fine, i am referring to living for longer periods)

Or apply now from Pakistan and then move back to Canada continuing to work on your PGWP - Don't do this either

Thanks for your answers... I just want to ask that whether applying from Canada or Pakistan is same thing in terms of chances to get Invitation? Secondly, If I apply through EE (Federal) then can I apply through PNP if I didn't get invitation in few months ? or you can't apply through PNP if you have already applied through EE ( either sitting in Pakistan/Canada)..

I have two options:

1- I can stay in Pakistan and do engineering job (which I am getting offered) and apply EE and wait for response from EE?
2- I can go to Canada and apply EE there and wait for response. If I didn't receive any response then I can withdraw my case from EE and can apply PNP as by that time I will be having experience to apply for PNP manitoba as Manitoba does not require technical job to get PNP, you can get it with an odd job too.

The difference is, In Pakistan I will be doing a skilled job category A and in Manitoba (Canada) most probably I will be doing an odd job while my PR case with EE will be processing..

So which option is better... Thank you

adeeli786

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Re: applying EE from CANADA or from PAKISTAN without PNP

MANI09 said:
Thanks for your answers... I just want to ask that whether applying from Canada or Pakistan is same thing in terms of chances to get Invitation? Secondly, If I apply through EE (Federal) then can I apply through PNP if I didn't get invitation in few months ? or you can't apply through PNP if you have already applied through EE ( either sitting in Pakistan/Canada)..

I have two options:

1- I can stay in Pakistan and do engineering job (which I am getting offered) and apply EE and wait for response from EE?
2- I can go to Canada and apply EE there and wait for response. If I didn't receive any response then I can withdraw my case from EE and can apply PNP as by that time I will be having experience to apply for PNP manitoba as Manitoba does not require technical job to get PNP, you can get it with an odd job too.

The difference is, In Pakistan I will be doing a skilled job category A and in Manitoba (Canada) most probably I will be doing an odd job while my PR case with EE will be processing..

So which option is better... Thank you

think it wont make any difference if done from Pakistan or outside. Only thing i've noticed is when unfortunately our country comes due to people been trying to abuse system.. there are additional checks gets done. Simple e.g. is i have my Msc from UK... simple process send degree + certificate job done... now when am trying to get it done for my Pakistani Education, i need to send along my secondary etc education certificates as well... so overall process u won't get affected only thing would be few extra checks... either they so called background checks they do or something else..

sh3hzad

Apr 4, 2017
adeeli786 said:
thanks, how long did they took? and do we just need to send B.Com and MBA degrees or secondary school degree required as well?
Thanks Zeeshan, kindly give more information as requested as it will be of great help.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
msalahkar said:
Hi mine is 31st Jan AOR - FSW Outland.

Any idea how much time for Pakistani FSW-O Applicants? I heard Pak applications take more time than others? any truth in it?
Hi can you share timeline please

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
adeeli786 said:
thanks, how long did they took? and do we just need to send B.Com and MBA degrees or secondary school degree required as well?
it took 4 months and you have to send all degrees and certificates

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
sh3hzad said:
Thanks Zeeshan, kindly give more information as requested as it will be of great help.
Yes you need to send all certificates and degrees and attestation will be done for the last 2. i.e bachelor and masters attestation will be required if you are master

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hi all,

Is there anyone here who applied as Express Entry FSW - outland (without PNP) and received their AOR in December? If yes, then can you share your timeline?

I haven't come across a profile as yet for an outland application without PNP to be able to appropriate a timeline to our respective applications.

Thanks in advance!

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear All:

I teach in a public sector University, hence I am a government employee. (My passport also mentions "government officer" in occupation). My confusion is, whether I should write "YES" or "NO" to the question "Did you hold any government position?"

Secondly, being a teacher in government sector university, having "Government Officer" written on my passport, can this be any problem at the visa office? I mean, would the visa officer require any N.O.C from my organization?

Would really appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
1) If I have computerized marriage certificate (English) from NADRA , do I need to upload marriage certificate(original) in Urdu Language as well?

2) Yesterday, I got Family Registration Certificate(FRC) from NADRA, it is printed on the plain page. Two years back I got FRC on NADRA official page (with Quaid-e-Azam picture as a watermark) and also this time printing quality of pictures are poor.

Had anyone else got FRC on plain page, instead of official page? Is it acceptable to CIC?

Thanks.

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can answer.

I have the same reference letter of my as described in the cic website. I have working experience of two years in the UK, however I did this work on study visa during my MBA in UK where I was legally allowed to work 20 Hours per week but I was working more than 30 hours per week and it is mentioned on my reference letter as well along with the other details. Can this create a problem for me?. Will the visa officers be checking or asking about my visa status or visa proof for Uk. Please advice whether to include this experience or not.

Anyway I have one year working experience in my current job to qualify for EE profile. My IELTS score is L: 8, R :7 W: 7, S: 7.5 and my age is 29.

Would be grateful for a prompt response.
Thanks in advance