Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
BS022631986 said:
Hi All,

I have received ITA last night but i need your help : as, i am working in Islamabad since, 2005 so technically i will have to provide a Police Certificate from Islamabad for the period i have lived, but the thing is on my ID Card i've the address of my hometown. i visited the SSP office here but they refused to issue a certificate until i get a police certificate from my district( will be issued till Saturday).while the person sitting in SSP office told me to provide a hell of documents which i dont think i can provide such as, lease agreements, etc ( as all my stay was in company provided accommodations), i have all the experience certificates but they never accepted:

Could anyone in this group help me or has gone through the similar situation, if any link/source i shall appreciate:

Kind regards:
In Pakistan nothing is absolute, so you can always get around with this. I have done following things in the apst

a) Got police certificate issued by providing documents like University degree, bank account statement from that time showing address of that city, employment experience letters etc. But i also had an older copy of NIC which stated temporary address from the city i needed it for. This was back in 2013 though and the cities involved in my case were Karachi, Lahore and Quetta, but not islamabad.

b) When i needed those again and i didnt have the energy to follow up every city, i just went to local police station, met a guy who made things happen after knowing a) that i am a genuine profile b) the cost of some body from their office doing it on my behalf.

I believe it would be 2-3k PKR getting one police certificate this way. Unfortunately even for genuine things in Pakistan, sometimes this is your best bet.

I have posted several times at length about this. You can even chose to only provide police certificate from your home town. Only that your address history has to match with the PCC. You can look at some of my older posts for detail

Update:
Here is one post, there are probably more further in the past
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-applicants-for-express-entry-lets-network-here-t259690.0.html;msg5433284#msg5433284

missiq

Mar 30, 2016
Dear all

Please neec some information about ECA what exactly is the procedure and how does it go with icas?

If someone has applied for icas in march when to expect the report?

Where does a mba marketing stands in the evaluation for immigration?

Ielts score r.8 l.8 s.7.5 & w.6.5 overall 7.5 is it ok??

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
I have seen previous draws results, avg CRS score was almost 480+ for past few draws, recently it went high even 500+

I calculated my CRS score to see if their is any chance for me to get selected, and my score was 405, i dont have any clue how i could increase that number to get selected. Any suggestions?

Its really hard to get a valid job offer so its not an option,
2nd is PNP under EE but i am not sure if any province would nominat me with that score.

Should i even consider to apply for Immigration or should i let it be a fantasy?

Should i apply by my self ir seek guidance from a constant or lawyer? Any suggestion in Lahore pakistan?

Any help regarding my queries would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Robocop

Sep 21, 2016
Hi i have done Bachelors from lahore from HEC Recognized University, but i checked on WES website that my university is not in their list. how do i get my credentials evaluated ...

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Robocop said:
Hi i have done Bachelors from lahore from HEC Recognized University, but i checked on WES website that my university is not in their list. how do i get my credentials evaluated ...
There are other authorities as well that can evaluate credentials like IQAS etc.

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello Friends,

Need an advice. Actually I did my Masters from Germany where I stayed for 2 years. Now I am applying for Canadian immigration so needed to get my documents translated. Can anyone of you advice is there any official translating agency in Karachi which is accepted by CIC. Your advice would be of great help Thank you.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
hb_rashidy said:
There are other authorities as well that can evaluate credentials like IQAS etc.
I got my ECA made through CES (University of Toronto), once for my Bachelors degree last year and once for my Masters degree this year. They took ~4 months (18-19 weeks) to give ECA each time.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabbi said:
I have seen previous draws results, avg CRS score was almost 480+ for past few draws, recently it went high even 500+

I calculated my CRS score to see if their is any chance for me to get selected, and my score was 405, i dont have any clue how i could increase that number to get selected. Any suggestions?

Its really hard to get a valid job offer so its not an option,
2nd is PNP under EE but i am not sure if any province would nominat me with that score.

Should i even consider to apply for Immigration or should i let it be a fantasy?

Should i apply by my self ir seek guidance from a constant or lawyer? Any suggestion in Lahore pakistan?

Any help regarding my queries would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey,

Last year, Ontaria sent invitation to apply to everyone with 400+ CRS score. They are going to get their quota for 2017 in November and that's when they are going to start sending the notification again. Provided, they keep their cut off score at 400, you should get a notification if you have an active profile in EE.

Also, you can try to get CLB9 in IELTS and that can drastically improve your CRS score. My score with CLB8 was around 390 and with CLB9 it increased to 444. You can also try to gain 3 years of working experience to increase your EE score. Last but not the least, you can also top up your educational experience with Masters if you dont have it already.

From PNP standpoint, there are around 3-4 provinces who do not require a job offer to apply. Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia and PEI are three of them. You can also consider those three. You might want to read this thread to get detailed knowledge about the eligibility requirements for PNP programs: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Thanks!

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can some on tell me about the following
is verification of degree from hec mandatory
how much cost and time is required in getting our educational docs got verified from canada?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Arslanellahi said:
Hey,

Last year, Ontaria sent invitation to apply to everyone with 400+ CRS score. They are going to get their quota for 2017 in November and that's when they are going to start sending the notification again. Provided, they keep their cut off score at 400, you should get a notification if you have an active profile in EE.

Also, you can try to get CLB9 in IELTS and that can drastically improve your CRS score. My score with CLB8 was around 390 and with CLB9 it increased to 444. You can also try to gain 3 years of working experience to increase your EE score. Last but not the least, you can also top up your educational experience with Masters if you dont have it already.

From PNP standpoint, there are around 3-4 provinces who do not require a job offer to apply. Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia and PEI are three of them. You can also consider those three. You might want to read this thread to get detailed knowledge about the eligibility requirements for PNP programs: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Thanks!
Good, accurate and helpful info for newcomers +1

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DamhaSirah said:
I got my ECA made through CES (University of Toronto), once for my Bachelors degree last year and once for my Masters degree this year. They took ~4 months (18-19 weeks) to give ECA each time.
and how much fee you payed? i have to verify my bachelors and masters degree?
do i have to pay fee for both degree seprately or just one fee

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
Arslanellahi said:
Hey,

Thanks!
Thanks arsalan for such great info.

I want to apply but i am not sure weather i should apply by my self or through a consultant.
If i could have your email address to contact you i want to ask you about couple of things.
I will be very thankful.

Regards.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every body AOA.
I AM NEW IN THIS PAKISTANI FORUM.
My timeline is below.
File open