+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Mahroo Aamir

Feb 25, 2015
Please help??I attested my documents from Pakistan with WES reference No . Now WES website is showing received documents waiting for payment. Did my Institute send my documents to them directly or i have to send by myself??

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Salamz,

I will appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge regarding some initial questions I have about EE program.
I am asking these on behalf of my friend.

1. What is criteria for education from Pakistan (MBA 2 years & Bachelors 2 years). Is it acceptable for EE program?
(I understand I have to go through WES evaluation but first need to confirm whether it is acceptable or meets Canada education requirements).
2. I don't have any direct relative in Canada but my wife's sister is there as an immigrant. Is it beneficial or not? in terms of additional points
3. Which provincial nomination program is faster and easy and if we don't meet EE requirements can we still apply for PNP?
4. minimum ILETS score requirements ?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
alishah5 said:
Salamz,

I will appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge regarding some initial questions I have about EE program.
I am asking these on behalf of my friend.

1. What is criteria for education from Pakistan (MBA 2 years & Bachelors 2 years). Is it acceptable for EE program?
(I understand I have to go through WES evaluation but first need to confirm whether it is acceptable or meets Canada education requirements).
2. I don't have any direct relative in Canada but my wife's sister is there as an immigrant. Is it beneficial or not? in terms of additional points
3. Which provincial nomination program is faster and easy and if we don't meet EE requirements can we still apply for PNP?
4. minimum ILETS score requirements ?

1. You have to get your degree's attested from WES which ensures your degree is equivalent to Canadian degree. Their website has a list of universities which are acceptable otherwise you have to send your documents and try your luck.

2. No additional points.

3. You have to meet the requirements of EE first under FSW. Then you can apply.

4. 6.0 in each band

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Many thanks Omarsarfraz and appreciate your answers. there are a lot of efforts to get WES evaluation and if I am eligible I will get verification but first need to confirm whether I am eligible or not with these degrees (2 years BSC and 2 Years MBA) both universities are listed there.

Please if someone can share their thoughts

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
alishah5 said:
Many thanks Omarsarfraz and appreciate your answers. there are a lot of efforts to get WES evaluation and if I am eligible I will get verification but first need to confirm whether I am eligible or not with these degrees (2 years BSC and 2 Years MBA) both universities are listed there.

Please if someone can share their thoughts
You are eligible with these degrees but the points will depend on your evaluation report from wes. You might ask wes through email about evalution results and i think they will mark your 2 year bsc as 2 year post secondry diploma and not sure aboit mba

leonav

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2015(SINP), 24-12-2015(CIC)
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent wtih application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
17-06-2016 Submitted 20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
20-08-2016
Mahroo Aamir said:
Please help??I attested my documents from Pakistan with WES reference No . Now WES website is showing received documents waiting for payment. Did my Institute send my documents to them directly or i have to send by myself??
If WES is showing waiting on payment and documents received, then you just make the payment and wait for the evaluation to complete.
Did you send your documents yourself or you asked your institute to send it?
When I did my evaluation from WES, I attested my documents got it sealed from HEC and relevant boards and sent it myself, made the payment and after that my evaluation was done in two weeks.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please add my number 03332407195.

I have done my EE.

I have done my EE.

After completion it gave me final score and Application number E********* (10 digit number including E).

My question is that my EE is complete or any other work is still remained at my end. And my application is entered in the draw pool for next coming draws.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please visit following website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

Pakistan is not in top 10.

what do you think aren't they issuing visas to Pakistani or candidates from Pakistan could not able to compete with their standard.

Then why and for what we are wasting our time & money to wait for their ITA.

Shouldn't we have to try another country?

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:

what do you think aren't they issuing visas to Pakistani or candidates from Pakistan could not able to compete with their standard.

What difference does that make? Just be concerned with your points. Im a Pakistani and I got an invite based on my points not my nationality.

mahhek

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm from Pakistan and in EE too :) wishing you allll the best.

Mahmednaeem

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2015
Dear All,
What I have come to know that the process is easy but the out-put is too--too slow. A few Paki's got ITA and rest are waiting for their turn (Until scores come down to below 400). As far Pakistani applicant's score is concerned, about 95 % Paki's are falling in 300 to 360 points range which is too low.

A lot of consultants out there and everyone is claiming that he is the best-one. Even some are offering for arrangement of "Open Work Permit / Offer Letter" but most of them have no success stories. Demand for "Open Work Permit / Offer Letter" is varies from 5000 $ to 14000$..... Even I visited 5 consultants which are claiming the same..

I stood on 358 points with "Zero" hope of ITA :( Now trying to arrange "Offer Letter" which is too very very difficult..... Lets Hopes for the best and wait till Provisional Nomination of all will be open or Job Bank may be fully functional............

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014

What difference does that make? Just be concerned with your points. Im a Pakistani and I got an invite based on my points not my nationality.

Dear Hhh466
I think the point I wanted to raised could not be gotten properly. Dear I am talking about Top 10.
First visit the link I mentioned then discuss.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mahmednaeem said:
Dear All,
What I have come to know that the process is easy but the out-put is too--too slow. A few Paki's got ITA and rest are waiting for their turn (Until scores come down to below 400). As far Pakistani applicant's score is concerned, about 95 % Paki's are falling in 300 to 360 points range which is too low.

A lot of consultants out there and everyone is claiming that he is the best-one. Even some are offering for arrangement of "Open Work Permit / Offer Letter" but most of them have no success stories. Demand for "Open Work Permit / Offer Letter" is varies from 5000 $ to 14000$..... Even I visited 5 consultants which are claiming the same..

I stood on 358 points with "Zero" hope of ITA :( Now trying to arrange "Offer Letter" which is too very very difficult..... Lets Hopes for the best and wait till Provisional Nomination of all will be open or Job Bank may be fully functional............
Please Please let me know the consultants who are arranging "Open Work Permit / Offer Letter" (whcih can give me 600 points). If u want let me know on my private message. or my email is "hameed7575@yahoo.com"