+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxalikhanxx said:
You were asked for passport after medical?
Nope i applied paper based thus my passport was already there with CHC.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
So those of you who applied online from Pakistan and have given your biometrics, you must have received a receipt from the VAC of your respective cities once the biometric were submitted. On this receipt there would be a tracking ID - a 20 digit alphanumeric code. Use the tracking ID to check the status of your application on the following link: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/trackyourapplication.html

And please do tell what does it say. Mine says that your processed passport has been dispatched and this is bemusing because I didn't submit any passport at all, Could this be some sort of a glitch? I applied online on 18th June and gave my biometrics on the 25th of June.

Do reply, please.

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
sam89 said:
when you applied nabeeeeel?
I applied on 6th June, the application reached on 9th june to the visa office, and when I'm tracking my application on vfs global it says that: "your processed passport has reached canada office Islamabad on 9th June"

It has been 31 days to be exact and no medical call.

xxalikhanxx

Jul 4, 2014
nabeeeel said:
I applied on 6th June, the application reached on 9th june to the visa office, and when I'm tracking my application on vfs global it says that: "your processed passport has reached canada office Islamabad on 9th June"

It has been 31 days to be exact and no medical call.

it takes time an depends on luck aswell :)

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
fahad123 said:
Relax duster. This week is going to be a decisive In sha Allah. I hope we all get positive decision. I have done medical on 25th and waiting.
fahad bahi.hope so the week should be decisive.it is getting into nerves now.Insha Allah(SWT) we all will get good news.Please remember me in your prayers in this holy month of ramdan.stay blessed.