+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

MA25

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
lol its been 3 months .. it will not piss them off . Its high time to stop making assumptions.
i am going uni of manitoba

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
When you send an e-mail they locate your file, which takes time. If it's under review it gets delayed.
I am talking from experience. If you want proof I can direct you to CIC links which explain this.

Some people don't need background checks and some do just like the US visas. If you need extensive background checks then it takes longer than average processing times. Your biometrics are sent to the RCMP in canada to get clearances and they are also sent around the world to get the same clearances. Some people don't need such clearances. It all depends case to case person to person :)

You've already deferred your admission and you have a new letter of admission as well. So it's best to just wait because you have a month or more before your semester starts. Give them time and also submit your new letter because you'll get rejected on the basis of start date having passed. Be PROACTIVE.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Guys

Today as on 05-07-2014 is 59th Day of my application & there are almost 18 days are lapsed since I appeared for medical. BUT still I have heard nothing from CIC. It is frustrating now. What does "DELAY" indicates, I am afraid is it sign of rejection.

Facts:
1)Applied Through: Online
2)Applied on: 7th May 2014. 58 days are passed
3)Biometric Done on:13th May 2014.
4)Medical Invitation:5th June 2014.
5)Medical Done On:16th June 2014. 18 days are passed
6)Status Changed online for showing Medical as "Passed":20th June 2014.14 days are passed since status is changed

My Profile:
1) Graduation:BBA(Hons) from UK in Sep 2006.
2) Have more than seven years of banking experience while working for multi national bank in Pakistan.
3) Applied for University of Regina in Master in Administration Leadership Program.(Winter 2015 intake)
4) My father is sponsor having average balance in the account about 9 Million(in PKR) throughout the year.
5) I have shown funds in shape of TDR valuing Rs.8 Lacs on my name.
6) I have shown the accumulated balance of Rs. 6 Lacs in my Provident Fund Account.
7) I am married and have kids.

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
I don't know whether I'm on the same page or not, but I've applied my application paper based on 6th June and haven't gotten any medical call yet, my question is how are you people tracking your application other then this link mentioned:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/trackyourapplication.html

It says that:
Visa application, tracking ID No. xyz Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 06/06/2014. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. (I've received the same reply via sms and mail)

It doesn't say that your application is processing or so, as I've read comments previously stating that their application is processing, I mean does it make any difference?

Is it a problem ? Or am I being too conscious.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
nabeeeel said:
I don't know whether I'm on the same page or not, but I've applied my application paper based on 6th June and haven't gotten any medical call yet, my question is how are you people tracking your application other then this link mentioned:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/trackyourapplication.html

It says that:
Visa application, tracking ID No. xyz Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 06/06/2014. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. (I've received the same reply via sms and mail)

It doesn't say that your application is processing or so, as I've read comments previously stating that their application is processing, I mean does it make any difference?

Is it a problem ? Or am I being too conscious.
Do not worry. . MY and majority June and July applicant having same status. . (i applied on 24-06-2014) i think it is a peak period and they have plenty of applications and they will answer them in a bunch .. So, keep praying may Allah Almighty do best for us Insha Allah .. Ameen .

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
When people say their application is in process, they have e-mailed the case specific enquiry in Islamabad High Commission and they reply informing you of the file being in process and under review.

If you haven't e-mailed them you wouldn't know whether your file is under review or not.

I think that we will get pretty late because once you get a medical call the results of that medical visit go to India and then the embassy gets updated about the results..

jordi alba

Dec 28, 2013
Hi Guys,
I am from karachi
I want to study 2 year Information technology diploma course my diploma fees is 13000$ per year .How much Funds I need to show do i have to show to funds fro whole 2 year? or just one year 13000+10000=23000.
I would appreciate your help.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
jordi alba said:
Hi Guys,
I am from karachi
I want to study 2 year Information technology diploma course my diploma fees is 13000$ per year .How much Funds I need to show do i have to show to funds fro whole 2 year? or just one year 13000+10000=23000.
I would appreciate your help.
You must have 1-year tuition plus $10,000 for a 12-month period (or $833 per month)
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

You can find from the above link.

srizvi93

Jul 7, 2014
Hi,
I am looking to apply for 2015 Undergrad BBA Accounting program in Memorial University of Newfoundland, I am worried for visa acceptance as my sister has moved to Calgary, Canada last year on immigration basis and during immigration she has listed my name in family info form so I can't hide her name in my application, I have heard that if you have relatives in canada then you dont get the visa?? Please share if any of you have experienced this case around, I have my two elder brothers and parents settled in Pakistan, one sister in canada and one in UAE, other ties to my homeland could be my parents property, i m the youngest in my siblings, done my HSC and in second yr of ACCA program right now!, my parents will be sponsoring me for my studies.

Please Help!!! :-\

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
just check my status and its says:

Visa application, tracking ID No.2014************* Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Offlice, ISLAMABAD on 24/06/2014. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Timeline

Nikah Feb 27 2013
Submitted application October 2013
Received Eligibility Nov 2013

Question: when should I expect to hear from them?

Any successful nikah only cases?

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
sponsorfa27 said:
Timeline

Nikah Feb 27 2013
Submitted application October 2013
Received Eligibility Nov 2013

Question: when should I expect to hear from them?

Any successful nikah only cases?
did u apply for student visa?