Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Garfieldyo when and which city are u going?
I also got the visa for fall intake..and i m arranging ticket now...

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
General Advice : I have some trivial advice for most of you. Stop discussing your personal files here. This forum is accessible to everyone including Visa Officials. I find it very immature and stupid of people to discuss their future plans and file details on a publicly accessible forum. You can discuss general topics like accommodation and dates of your file transfers etc, but then giving out your personal file detail and discussing your file contents is very vulnerable to your own self.

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
Garfieldyo said:
General Advice : I have some trivial advice for most of you. Stop discussing your personal files here. This forum is accessible to everyone including Visa Officials. I find it very immature and stupid of people to discuss their future plans and file details on a publicly accessible forum. You can discuss general topics like accommodation and dates of your file transfers etc, but then giving out your personal file detail and discussing your file contents is very vulnerable to your own self.
Agreed, please don't give out sensitive data. It can be used against you.

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
I applied on 27th June for September. I wouldn't have to take medical test as I have recently come back from UK so my application can be decided in such short time as I feel. IF We come back from designed country less than 6 months ago then we won't need to take medical test.

What you all think?

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
asim abbas said:
I applied on 27th June for September. I wouldn't have to take medical test as I have recently come back from UK so my application can be decided in such short time as I feel. IF We come back from designed country less than 6 months ago then we won't need to take medical test.

What you all think?
lol buddy thats same what I thought I m n 8th month now ;)
appliedI n november 2013 and medical came n june 2014 ;)

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
fzrajpoot said:
lol buddy thats same what I thought I m n 8th month now ;)
appliedI n november 2013 and medical came n june 2014 ;)
salam fzrajpoot. .
First of all many many congratulations . .
I need to ask few things.
1)why did they take too much time ? could u please share with us any reason or reason ?
2)Did u apply in nov. 2013 for fall 2014 intake or else?
Thanks sir

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
19916 said:
salam fzrajpoot. .
First of all many many congratulations . .
I need to ask few things.
1)why did they take too much time ? could u please share with us any reason or reason ?
2)Did u apply in nov. 2013 for fall 2014 intake or else?
Thanks sir
actually buddy it is purely luck
I applied on 19 nov for january 2014 intake through visa tronics paper based application ...and on 15 dec a new rule was implemented of biometrics and courier servise was changed ....so all nov based aplication had a delay about 6-7 mnths those who had rejections had rejection date of 28 nov 1 dec and got papers back in may and june .....thats main reason of delay......and many nov aplicants got medical call by end of june ......

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
yodud said:
Gents I emailed them yesterday, got the passport request this morning
Dear All
This morning I have received an e-mail from CIC asking for original passport.It is mentioned in the letter that a decision has been made on the application. They require my passport to finalize processing of my application.
Any comments

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
Can anyone please guide me through in which email id should I mail the CIC since in my case it has been 6 weeks, should I or should I not mail them !!?? Please help me out over here, getting stressed day by day ???

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
duster said:
Dear All
This morning I have received an e-mail from CIC asking for original passport.It is mentioned in the letter that a decision has been made on the application. They require my passport to finalize processing of my application.
Any comments
congrats u have got ur visa

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
duster said:
Dear All
Any comments
Did u apply online right?
yeah .. Insha Allah . . u will get your Visa .. Many Many congrantz ?

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
19916 said:
Did u apply online right?
yeah .. Insha Allah . . u will get your Visa .. Many Many congrantz ?
Yes dear.I applied through online portal.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
nabeeeel said:
Can anyone please guide me through in which email id should I mail the CIC since in my case it has been 6 weeks, should I or should I not mail them !!?? Please help me out over here, getting stressed day by day ???
CIC enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Go to the above link and follow the instructions. Make sure to choose "Online Temporary Residence (temporary residence visa, study, work, etc..)" option as Type of Application. Also you must go through all the instructions first and make sure you check the application processing time for your country. This is also stated in the instructions.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
duster said:
Dear All
Any comments
Congratulations....
It's done now :)
Just wait to get your passport back with a maple leaf sticker :p

They don't request passport for the refusal. So nothing to worry now.