+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

samhaq

Jan 22, 2014
Garfieldyo said:
samhaq why were you in silence? :p didn't want to talk about it or were you too happy at how smoothly things were going :p

Your timeline was great!
Nahi yar, i was silent just because i had a bad experience posting on this forum once...

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Yasiralam10 - buddy can you tell me what agen you're using? Qatar airways goes to montreal only. I guess you are only using Qatar till london and then using Air Canada right? Could you please tell me ur agents number or the route you're travelling?

Samhaq - You did the right thing for many reasons. Good luck - let me know if you find a good fare for toronto?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Garfieldyo said:
Yasiralam10 - buddy can you tell me what agen you're using? Qatar airways goes to montreal only. I guess you are only using Qatar till london and then using Air Canada right? Could you please tell me ur agents number or the route you're travelling?

Samhaq - You did the right thing for many reasons. Good luck - let me know if you find a good fare for toronto?
Qatar airways has connection with westjet airlines from Montreal to Toronto. I was looking for my self from Toronto to Karachi and the fare is $1,205 CAD on sept last week. Right now it is a peak time and fares are really higher...

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Theres a problem with landing in montreal. International students cannnot land in Montreal if they are studying outside montreal. Montreal has its own govt and therefore you need to choose another airport for the first time landing on study permit :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Garfieldyo said:
Theres a problem with landing in montreal. International students cannnot land in Montreal if they are studying outside montreal. Montreal has its own govt and therefore you need to choose another airport for the first time landing on study permit :)
The connection flight's boarding pass would suffice to convenience VO at POE that your flight will depart in couple of hours. I might be wrong better to wait for senior's reply on this.

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
I'm confident about what i'm saying. You cannot proceed to a domestic flight without immigration and study permit issuance. Montreal will not do this for you and you cannot board your onward flight. Sun lo kissi ki baat. :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Garfieldyo said:
I'm confident about what i'm saying. You cannot proceed to a domestic flight without immigration and study permit issuance. Montreal will not do this for you and you cannot board your onward flight. Sun lo kissi ki baat. :)
Bhaijan aap sun lo as long as you have TRV you can land at any POE including Quebec 8)

mohsinzubair

Jan 16, 2014
please advise for spousal sponsorship....

what is the location/city for screening? Mississauga-CPC or Islamabad?

Also, for In sponsor ship case provide address of visa processing office., please help if its Mississauga-CPC or Islamabad?

THANK YOU.

Email to: canmedpk @ iom.int

· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
mohsinzubair said:
please advise for spousal sponsorship....

what is the location/city for screening? Mississauga-CPC or Islamabad?

Also, for In sponsor ship case provide address of visa processing office., please help if its Mississauga-CPC or Islamabad?

THANK YOU.

Email to: canmedpk @ iom.int

· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening
NO matter if sponsor is inland or outland pre-screening must be done at Case Processing Centre Mississauga. Once the pre-screening will done the CPC-M transfer sponsorship file to local CHC.

For more queries regarding sponsorship application please refer this below mention link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2012-2013-t103544.22275.html

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
alijumani said:
NO matter if sponsor is inland or outland pre-screening must be done at Case Processing Centre Mississauga. Once the pre-screening will done the CPC-M transfer sponsorship file to local CHC.

For more queries regarding sponsorship application please refer this below mention link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2012-2013-t103544.22275.html
CPC Vigervelle AB deals inland processing

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
fzrajpoot said:
mail thm buddy
Dear All
Today I have e-mailed to Canadian High Commission Islamabad through webform to know the status of visa application which has crossed the stipulated time of 8 weeks as mentioned in the official website of High Commission. Let us see what they responding....
Any Comments

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
duster said:
Dear All
Today I have e-mailed to Canadian High Commission Islamabad through webform to know the status of visa application which has crossed the stipulated time of 8 weeks as mentioned in the official website of High Commission. Let us see what they responding....
Any Comments
it would have been good if had mailed them on monday morning.....
but its ok hope for best

moj_pak

Oct 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Applied Visa for Fall intake on 29 May 2014 through VAC