Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Doppel91 said:
Would it be ok if I apply for visa for September intake in the first week of July?
Try applying latest by end june. Otherwise they might not be able to process till September as they require 8 weeks. Also I would recommend online application if you have less time.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
ok guys I can see all of u are eager for medical call and tensed too.. but those who have applied for september in march basically its too early,, and u guys should expect ur medical calls in june and july not before that,, usually if are applying for sept session then u should apply in may first or mid of may no before that,, applying 6 months before ur classes is too early,, so dont panic and hope for best,, most of u guys will get ur medical calls and june and july and visas by august,,, good luck all..

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am permanent resident and want to sponsor my brother for his studies.
He is from Pakistan and has got admission at BowValley College in a 4-semester (16-month) Diploma program starting in sept 2014. The college has already sent him the admission letter after accepting his application and submission of first semester fee.
Now for visa application;
What documents he would need from my side to show that I am sponsoring him?
Would study visa a tough call for him?
Do he need to maintain a bank balance etc?
Do they ask copy of IELTS score with visa application? what is the min score required?
How long it takes to get student visa application processed in Pakistan?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks

usman.ahmad3

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
ok guys I can see all of u are eager for medical call and tensed too.. but those who have applied for september in march basically its too early,, and u guys should expect ur medical calls in june and july not before that,, usually if are applying for sept session then u should apply in may first or mid of may no before that,, applying 6 months before ur classes is too early,, so dont panic and hope for best,, most of u guys will get ur medical calls and june and july and visas by august,,, good luck all..
i guess its not true as some of the applicants have got their visas for september session who applied in march.not only in pakistan but also from india, some applicants got quick responses on their visas. it varies case to case. it cant be a hard rule that we will get medical call by this june or july. it depends on VOs and case.

mominm32

Mar 30, 2014
darwaish said:
Hi,
He is from Pakistan and has got admission at BowValley College in a 4-semester (16-month) Diploma program starting in sept 2014. The college has already sent him the admission letter after accepting his application and submission of first semester fee.
Do they ask copy of IELTS score with visa application? what is the min score required?
Thanks

Hello brother as far as i know and understand there are 2 things u should NOT do
1.u should not sponser your brother because it makes VO to think that your brother will not come back after studies.
2.you should not apply through a college because visa ratio is very low for people who applied for visa through college in a couple of years.
NOW YOUR QUESTIONS.
1.Yes he needs to show that he can pay his fee and bare his living expenses for 1st year so its 10,000$ for living+tution fee of 1 year + return expenses.And he needs to show a bank account which had the amount required for all the expenses almost 25,000$ (i guess) for 3 or 4 months.
2.showing IELTS to OV is not a visa requirement but if your brother has got decent marks in ielts(more then 6) then he should attach the IELTS with his file too.That makes a good impression on VO(visa officer)
3.visa processing time is 11 weeks on CIC for pakistan.But it can be less then that or more then that.
I hope i have answered you questions.

BUT U SHOULD MAKE SURE BY ASKING THE SENIORS. :)
GOOD LUCK ;)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
usman.ahmad3 said:
i guess its not true as some of the applicants have got their visas for september session who applied in march.not only in pakistan but also from india, some applicants got quick responses on their visas. it varies case to case. it cant be a hard rule that we will get medical call by this june or july. it depends on VOs and case.
there is always some exceptions but what I stated there is according to my experience and knowledge,, it was just a point of view,, and u will see when u guys get ur medical call,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
darwaish said:
Hi,
not a good idea to sponsor ur brother if ur father is alive then he should sponsor ur brother u can provide money
Its good thing but depends on the qualification of ur brother,,
this is the link to requirements
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html
its tough call for everyone having a brother in canada as PR is definitely a negative point but I have seen many people getting visa having siblings in Canada as PR and citizen
he is no special so of course he has to atleast 4 months
IELTS is not mandatory but its highly recommended already visa ratio for college applicants is very low few people may differ but believe me that the fact and the minimum score depends on ur college if college dont need it 6 overall band is good more the better
right now its 11 weeks and yes as CIC asks to apply 4 monts prior to ur classes if u follow it most of the people get visa between 6 to 11 weeks
Thanks

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
fahim0000011 said:
Help needed

Metric 2000..
Intermediate 2002
Bachelor 2004
2005 to 2008 worked in company as Assistant Accountant.
2008 went for business studies to cyprus.. But came back because education level was very low.
then again started job in same company on same position till jan 2010.
March 2010 went to Australia for business studies and did Business diploma from there.
In may 2011 i renewed my visa for futher studies and got visa till DEC 2013.
but in Dec 2011 i went to japan for visit. i stayed in japan for 3 months and came back to pakistan in March 2012.
then i didnt go back to australia because of some family issues.
i started job in real Estate as Accountant...
Now i want to apply for further studies and wana do accounting and payroll from canada.
What are the chances to get visa?

In 10 to 15 days i will get registration of course from seneca college..

financial proof

BROTHER SPONSOR
(last 6 months transaction)( he gets 90000 Rs every month but he spend all his money in whole month)

SPONSOR LETTER
(Affidavit)

MY BROTHER SOLD HOUSE(4000000RS)(SALE DEED)
i opened new account on my name and deposit this money.(bank statement of 1 week old)

3 houses on my name( fard and rent deed) and paid rent receipts..

and i m married and having 2 kids.. they will remain in pakistan while my study..

WHAT ARE CHANCES TO GET VISA ON THIS INFORMATION....
Dear, Can you please give me the sample of Property Sale Deed?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
fahim0000011 said:
as brother is going to sponsor... his bank statement of (10 lac)

should i attach loan sanction letter( 40 lac) or i should deposit this money in my newly opened account wat u suggest?

on the other hand i can provide all documentation of this money whr it come from?
{MY BROTHER SOLD HOUSE(40 lac)(SALE DEED)}
Is Loan letter acceptable to apply for Canada?

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting