waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
No call today as well :(

fzrajpoot

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
fzrajpoot: did you send CHC an email or a new admission offer letter?
yes sent them many mails and but still no reply got automated responce and once they sent file no and send file still under process....
didnt sent updated offer letter

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
fzrajpoot said:
yes sent them many mails and but still no reply got automated responce and once they sent file no and send file still under process....
OK. And has the date to join classes passed? If it has then deffer your admission to fall 2014 and send the new admission offer letter to CHC with your file number.

You can also ask for your application back by cancelling it with an email and then apply for GCMS notes to see what the Visa Office thought about your application. In any case you can find out about the exceptional delay.

Best of Luck.

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fzrajpoot said:

an ppl were saying kay there are 2 3 ppl there are 5 6 ppl of last novmbr i knw who arent hvng medical an ppl here are cryng just after 1.5 months hahahahahahahah guys chill canada is shiiit with there processing...

jaj89

Apr 29, 2014
Hey guys, New here, so any help would be much appreciated.

I just got my acceptance offer from Carleton University yesterday (28th Apr) and wanted to know the process of application. Its a PGD in Econ, for the Fall 14 intake.

I am still waiting on York for a response :(.

I am about to start my application process and wanted some help regarding the process. Can someone give me a basic guide on how to start the application process?

I have my mothers sister who lives in the US and has agreed to sponsor my studies. I wanted to know what should I ask her to send so that I may attach in my application form.

Also do I have to pay the fees before I apply? And what if my visa gets rejected? What happens to the fees that I sent? :/ I am really confused as to how to start. Please help :)

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
How did you manage Upfront Medical? CHC Islamabad don,t offer facility of upfront medical then how IOM did your medical? Is it possible now?

yasiralam10 said:
OK. And has the date to join classes passed? If it has then deffer your admission to fall 2014 and send the new admission offer letter to CHC with your file number.

You can also ask for your application back by cancelling it with an email and then apply for GCMS notes to see what the Visa Office thought about your application. In any case you can find out about the exceptional delay.

Best of Luck.

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when is file number issued?? has any one received CHC file number?

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Aruma said:
How did you manage Upfront Medical? CHC Islamabad don,t offer facility of upfront medical then how IOM did your medical? Is it possible now?
I just got appointment from IOM through email mentioning upfront medical and took my passport and around Rs. 6500. They took a photo there, I underwent the medical and then they gave me a letter to submit with my application.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Did they ask you whether you are going for study or immigrate? This is because upfront medical is only for sponsorship cases and not for students. Anyhow good luck.

yasiralam10 said:
I just got appointment from IOM through email mentioning upfront medical and took my passport and around Rs. 6500. They took a photo there, I underwent the medical and then they gave me a letter to submit with my application.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Aruma said:
Did they ask you whether you are going for study or immigrate? This is because upfront medical is only for sponsorship cases and not for students. Anyhow good luck.
I told them that I was going to apply for student visa. Your information is incorrect.

(www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp)

Click on two ways to apply.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Aruma said:
Medical on February 17, still waiting for visa

Did you get your visa? Which session are you going for? May or Sep?

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Aruma said:
Can you please copy-paste from below link where it is written that students can go for upfront medical in Pakistan please. Unfortunately I could not get it
If you have applied for a visa and submitted a checklist I am sure you will be able to identify the list in the below link.
Anyways since you already had your medical in February 2014 I guess you shall use this information for someone else.

(drive.google.com/file/d/0B5PU5hhT5U7NVlpjbkZQclZRVGM/edit?usp=sharing)

(drive.google.com/file/d/0B5PU5hhT5U7NZXpmNm11amRYbGs/edit?usp=sharing)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
yasiralam10 said:
your information is wrong,, the point is if ur visa dont get accepted then it's a waste of money,, well here is the link it clearly suggests do not initiate any medical test without request...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx?lang=eng

Where can I get a medical exam if I am applying …

… under the family class as a spouse, partner or dependent child?

If you are applying under the family class and being sponsored as a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, then you should complete your medical examination before submitting your application. The instructions in the application kit will tell you how to complete the medical examination. The medical examination form can be found in Appendix C of the information guide for your geographic region. | PDF * (448 KB)

… under any other category?

Your own doctor cannot do the medical examination. The list of Designated Medical Practitioners will help you find a doctor authorized to perform the medical exam in your country, territory or region. Do not initiate any medical tests until you receive instructions and a personalized medical form from this office.