+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

wbmaple

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 7, 2011
Thanks a lot Faisal.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
wbmaple said:
Thanks a lot Faisal.

You are welcome wbmaple, just pray that we get medical request soon.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wud suggest u to write to CHC and inquired about ur application stats

drdeath said:
i have sent complete application and supporting documents in feb 2010 ... status is still received by visa office n pending review ..

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Please let me know if any Pakistani Applicant recently got interview call.

thanks

drdeath

Feb 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
You are welcome wbmaple, just pray that we get medical request soon.
well i guess that though they have started processing .. they r a bit slow .. now that ur status has changed may b ourz gets changed sooner too

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
drdeath said:
well i guess that though they have started processing .. they r a bit slow .. now that ur status has changed may b ourz gets changed sooner too
Drdeath relax and get in touch with the forum. You'll observe that so many of your batch & before you are waiting in a queue for Medical Request. Don't worry things will be alright soon.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
Dear All
CHC London usualy takes about 8-10 months for the assessment of post February 2008 applications. So all should add ten to the month in which he/she has sent the final application....I guess so. Do not mind

Hinna
Yeah, they should have written 18-20 months after 2nd AOR. I doubt it may increase more than that.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Pakistani Applicants!!!

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks ALL.

tzakur

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
Good Step... they also have taken original documents and every thing.. they decide whether they will give visa or not so that we can see other options..

pittabread said:
Dear All Pakistani Applicants!!!

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks ALL.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tzakur said:
Good Step... they also have taken original documents and every thing.. they decide whether they will give visa or not so that we can see other options..
tzakur dear I heard they are doing some special security checks for pakistan applicants. this is discrimination. these so called checks are taking very long. i think its time now for all of us to wake up and speak for our right........

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Not so long ago when one of my friends met a Canadian lawyer in Canada, he was told by the lawyer that fast track is nothing but the name given to the same application that took once 2-3 years to land there. Just count 18-24 months right after filing your request, no case is ever processed particularly from Pakistan before this time frame. I filed mine in the mid of 2009 with a hope that it would be processed within a year, as per fast track promise, nothing happened so far!