+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
I am March 2005 applicant CHC Islamabad , case shifted London
I listen from some resources Pakistani cases shifted from london to ottowa.
Any up date March 2005 cases, share me
Hamayun 0333-5319071

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi guys,

I just sent an inquiry to CHC London and they replied within 15 minutes. I am shocked

They replied:
Your file is in a queue awaiting review at present and we are unable to estimate when this will be processed at present.

full docs to chc isl: 14 sep 2009
updated docs request by chc london: 7 oct 2010

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Today is Tuesday ..lets see whose status is changed today.................

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
status mostly change after 2pm

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
coolangy said:
Hi guys,

I just sent an inquiry to CHC London and they replied within 15 minutes. I am shocked

They replied:
Your file is in a queue awaiting review at present and we are unable to estimate when this will be processed at present.

full docs to chc isl: 14 sep 2009
updated docs request by chc london: 7 oct 2010
Normally they replied within 15 days but you are lucky that you've got a response within 15 minutes.

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Aoa,

Allah ka shukar, my ecas status has also changed to 'In process' but I am reading in some other threads that it is a bug!! is that true? Is it a mistake? but it seems they have started categorizing in batches now.
Secondly, i have a question. Both of us, my spouse and i have started new jobs. What information do i need to send to CHC london? and what if my new job is not under the category in which I have applied and also not under any current elligible category? I sent an enquiry for new job requirements( not mentioning my new job is not in the current category) and the reply i received was just follow the checklist. Which checklist are they talking about?
Also you can update my status in the list here! Thanks

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
sunshy said:
Aoa,

Allah ka shukar, my ecas status has also changed to 'In process' but I am reading in some other threads that it is a bug!! is that true? Is it a mistake? but it seems they have started categorizing in batches now.
Secondly, i have a question. Both of us, my spouse and i have started new jobs. What information do i need to send to CHC london? and what if my new job is not under the category in which I have applied and also not under any current elligible category? I sent an enquiry for new job requirements( not mentioning my new job is not in the current category) and the reply i received was just follow the checklist. Which checklist are they talking about?
Dear sunshy
if I am not wrong your NOC was 3112?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sunshy said:
Aoa,

Kindly share your timeline so that your query can be easily understandable. Inform CIC London as soon as possible about the new job. Email CIC London through case specific enquiry and act according to the reply.

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
You have my details already in the list you are updating. Documents sent in Nov09, AOR received for Docs sent : Dec09. I already sent case specific enquiry. There reply was that i have to follow the checklist for documents to be sent and they cannot reply to specific requirements to have only one procedure of updating documents. I have seen some theads explaining what to send incase you have new job but dont know the source of those requirements.

canada1234 said:
Kindly share your timeline so that your query can be easily understandable. Inform CIC London as soon as possible about the new job. Email CIC London through case specific enquiry and act according to the reply.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sunshy said:
You have my details already in the list you are updating. Documents sent in Nov09, AOR received for Docs sent : Dec09. I already sent case specific enquiry. There reply was that i have to follow the checklist for documents to be sent and they cannot reply to specific requirements to have only one procedure of updating documents. I have seen some theads explaining what to send incase you have new job but dont know the source of those requirements.
Alright. I guess the E-Cas is reflecting the correct status of "In-Process" as many applicants from Pakistan of same batch have similar status. The best to inform CIC about new job is to email them and then provide supporting documents as per their requirement.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
and what if my new job is not under the category in which I have applied and also not under any current elligible category?
Under the circumustances I think you do'nt need to inform CHC ,as you have changed your profession as evident from your above quote and CHC is concerned with your profession at the time of application or the experience certificate you submitted .It's my observation which might be wrong ,let seniors to comment.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sunshy said:
sunasir said:
and what if my new job is not under the category in which I have applied and also not under any current elligible category?
Under the circumustances I think you do'nt need to inform CHC ,as you have changed your profession as evident from your above quote and CHC is concerned with your profession at the time of application or the experience certificate you submitted .It's my observation which might be wrong ,let seniors to comment.
@ sunshy
It won't affect your case anyway if you inform CHC for JOB change. You have already secured points of your experience, if the current job is not under any required NOC that wouldn't be a bad impact on your case. CIC should be informed on priority if there is any change in job, change of address, phone, new born ,marriage etc.

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Actually yes it isnt but it used to be. Those who applied in the first six months of this process, they were able to get it within 8-10 months even less.