+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
hinnajamal said:
correct. Being a finance manager means it should be mentioned as finance manager on your employment letters. Title of occupation applying should be in sync with the employment letters..
Yes but I have mentioned finance officer for 0111 instead of manager because my job title was finance officer, n there is no noc for FO it is clearly mentioned FManager so Iam in great confusion...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Kashifshah said:
Yes but I have mentioned finance officer for 0111 instead of manager because my job title was finance officer, n there is no noc for FO it is clearly mentioned FManager so Iam in great confusion...
Honestly speaking, in the past, the visa officers were not strict but the London visa office is bit strict. I say it on the basis of many 4131 applicants` experiences. anyway, you should be hopeful.

K

K_S

hinnajamal said:
Honestly speaking, in the past, the visa officers were not strict but the London visa office is bit strict. I say it on the basis of many 4131 applicants` experiences. anyway, you should be hopeful.
Quote from USMAN799

At last I got reply from CHC LDN after 12 days.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file is currently with an officer awaiting review. We will contact you once that is completed.

Sincerely,
CKL
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

When would they complete review. After two months of processing date my file is still awaiting review. On 12th March I got reply that "my file is in process or awaiting review" Whats going on? if my file is awaiting review then whats the meaning of processing date? If they are conducting background checks then they must mention it. does it mean they are processing cases of priority NOCs like my NOC is not on priority. This time i got reply form Program Assistant rather then Client Service Unit. Is there any significance of getting reply from Program Assistant or Client Service Unit.

What would you suggest on this situation, Processing date and this reply. Am I on safe side or something else can still happen.

NOC:--1111
Applied 2 NS:--14-10-2009
1st AOR:--16-12-2009
Docs to ISB---25-01-2010
IP with RBVO--1-03-2011
Processing Date--15-02-2012, E-CAS Updated on 21-02-2012

Dear All...ur comments needed please

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear All,

Today i got reply from CHC London against my inquiry.

"
Please be advised that a letter was sent on 23 March 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information"

The said letter i had not received till todate and i sent an email to CHC London to send me through email.

Can you tell me that what they would have written in the letter.

My status is still same.

Looking forward for your urgent reply.

With best regards.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
sh_humayun said:
Dear All,

Today i got reply from CHC London against my inquiry.

"
Please be advised that a letter was sent on 23 March 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information"

The said letter i had not received till todate and i sent an email to CHC London to send me through email.

Can you tell me that what they would have written in the letter.

My status is still same.

Looking forward for your urgent reply.

With best regards.
You have got this reply from which department ?

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
khalid h said:
You have got this reply from which department ?
got reply from CSU and today i got the line of :-

" we have reviewed your application and started processing on 21-03-2012.

regards,

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
sh_humayun said:
got reply from CSU and today i got the line of :-

" we have reviewed your application and started processing on 21-03-2012.

regards,
that is a good sign, after getting process date i got replies from "immigration and medical division"

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Kashifshah said:
To all the members! Please help
I have applied in noc 0111 as a finance officer but noc 0111 are suppose to be finance managers but my duties were that of finance manager, so would it affect my application as my application is in process, I have one more question now a days Iam finance manager so if I send them my latest update would that be a plus point..I also qualify for 0122 noc as a credit manager but that was not included in the ministerial instructions 2008.. So a big ????
I need ur suggestions...
Your duties (mentioned in your JD or experience / reference letter) are more improtant to VO rather your job designation. You may write a letter to VO explaining the details of your actual work (pertains to that NOC), it will help.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
MASunny said:
Your duties (mentioned in your JD or experience / reference letter) are more improtant to VO rather your job designation. You may write a letter to VO explaining the details of your actual work (pertains to that NOC), it will help.
do not mess up with your case by writing any such letter, please.

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Did u check that link which I have provided on previous page, it contains the letter country boy has sent for appeal.
Yes, I checked that and found very helpful.
Thanks a lot Khalid.
Regards,
Saad0411

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
hinnajamal said:
@ hinnajamal,
a friend opf mine who applied in April 2010 got the same letter yesterady that he has to wait 6 - 12 months before further processing will start on his file...
so he is quiite down and demotivated now as it might take another year and a half b4 his process is completed.
so what advice can i give him, coz he is thinmking about just withdrwaing his application now....
moreover another friend of mine who applied in March 2010 got rejection letter..
all this is making me quite nervous now... as u also told me that things like the IELTS score and JD match are important now...
i just hope they consider me good enuff with my score of 6.5...
do u think i should give IELTS again? if yes, then what is a good way to improve upon it..
thanx for your help and inputs..

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
To all the members! Please help
I have applied in noc 0111 as a finance officer but noc 0111 are suppose to be finance managers but my duties were that of finance manager, so would it affect my application as my application is in process, I have one more question now a days Iam finance manager so if I send them my latest update would that be a plus point..I also qualify for 0122 noc as a credit manager but that was not included in the ministerial instructions 2008.. So a big ?
I need ur suggestions...

hinnajamal said:
When someone has applied under NOC 0111 s/he should be a finance manager. If at that time you were officer only and now became manager then you should notify VO with proper proofs. Otherwise it will impact your application.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
@ hinnajamal,
a friend opf mine who applied in April 2010 got the same letter yesterady that he has to wait 6 - 12 months before further processing will start on his file...
so he is quiite down and demotivated now as it might take another year and a half b4 his process is completed.
so what advice can i give him, coz he is thinmking about just withdrwaing his application now....
moreover another friend of mine who applied in March 2010 got rejection letter..
all this is making me quite nervous now... as u also told me that things like the IELTS score and JD match are important now...
i just hope they consider me good enuff with my score of 6.5...
do u think i should give IELTS again? if yes, then what is a good way to improve upon it..
thanx for your help and inputs..
1. A friend that got a letter to wait on 6/12 months should not be nervous as its a good sign his case has been approved for further processing. He should expect developments in his case within three months, I believe. His case is on background check. So advise him not to withdraw his case whether its completed in 12 months or 16 months. He should be thankful to God for the success.

2. Sorry to hear about the friend who got rejection letter.

3. Job title is conditioned with the IELTS score. Like, if someone is 4131 applicant but has 6.0 bands could face difficulty during processing. The VO might say to him to sit for IELST again, or simply reject the case besides other supplementary reasons. Take opinions from other members too. Whats your NOC and bands in each skill.

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Dear all

Today i checked my status and it says

We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 8, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 22, 2012.

is it good sign for me or not

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
Gillani said:
Dear all

Today i checked my status and it says

We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 8, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 22, 2012.

is it good sign for me or not
It is good sign, now the important thig is that they ask you for medicals or not, chc has asked some applicants to wait 6-12 months recently