+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Hi good luck to every body.I have visited that forum and useful information shared by the member compelled me to be a part of you to help and get help in canada immigration matters because we always do not find requird information from the immigration websites becoa they always make it ambigious and unclear as most of the peple still are confused regrading their education and experience.
I have couple of inqiuries if some one share for the guidance of all the members:

1-My qualification is masters in Human Resource Management and my work experience is in mulitples discilpines as social worker and hotel management and human resource management,may my work experience in social work or hotel management be accepted with masters dgree in HR.
2-I just finished my MBA from the UK will I get points for this education as my experience is before that degree.So what is the exact criteria for awarding numbers for education they will only consider my previous degree as my all experience is based on that degree or they will give me points for MBA from uk and experience which I have had before that MBA.

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
ambersabarabia said:
Hi friends i want to enquire few things since this month on 18 oct i have recieved an email from london visa office asking for all the original documents of job and education.
i want to know can anybody share his/her experience of sending all the original docs that when will visa office return these documents and through which service???
please share experience i am worried about the fate of my docs.

Hi ,I am also interested ,through which services better to send docs........

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
ambersabarabia said:
Hi friends i want to enquire few things since this month on 18 oct i have recieved an email from london visa office asking for all the original documents of job and education.
i want to know can anybody share his/her experience of sending all the original docs that when will visa office return these documents and through which service???
please share experience i am worried about the fate of my docs.
Hi, u can send ur docs through D H L or Fedex (TCS hands over the shipments to DHL better go directly to D H L), Ur original credential will be returned at the time of M R & u will get them through T C S.

Regards

Murtaza

doct

Nov 10, 2009
Karachi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
i m here after along time, i cancelled my process along time ago... cuz i got us immigration
anyway i want to ask seniors tat if anyone gets landing paper for Calgary and he/she want to come toronto then do he/she need to inform canadian embassy or they can come without informing, actually my frd just received a passport back with a visa ..
so can anyone clear his point cuz now he want to come toronto

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
MurtazaH said:
Hi, u can send ur docs through D H L or Fedex (TCS hands over the shipments to DHL better go directly to D H L), Ur original credential will be returned at the time of M R & u will get them through T C S.

Regards

Murtaza
Thanks alot for sharing information i will definitely go for DHL since i sent my application to cio thru same service, will visa office return it thru same service i have heared that one has to recieve from the postal service when they call just like passport delivery

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
MurtazaH said:

Regards

Murtaza
Thanks alot for sharing information i will definitely go for DHL since i sent my application to cio thru same service, will visa office return it thru same service i have heared that one has to recieve from the postal service when they call just like passport delivery

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
ambersabarabia said:
U r welcome Dear, I have know idea which service do they use from London but mostly people who have received their M R got a call from T C S, they went to T C S office paid approx Rs 1300 & received their packet docs.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
MurtazaH said:
U r welcome Dear, I have know idea which service do they use from London but mostly people who have received their M R got a call from T C S, they went to T C S office paid approx Rs 1300 & received their packet docs.
ok. thanks again i will be sending my documents by tommorrow for sure, let c what happens.
appreciate your help.

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
@ shah any update...u r ist in PPR waiting lot :) daily i come to see forum any update from u abt PPR so that we may refresh our hopes.....best of luck to get it soon....

Hi Doctor,

Thanks doc for wishes and concerns....still no update, awaiting PPR desperately .. I am living in ME and coming to Pakistan on vacation. I am bit confused wheather my PPR for Islamabad or London. I submitted my application through agent and he insisting and try to convince my that my PPR definately for ISD not for LOND, though I mention local address, Middle East, on application.

Very best wishes and pray for all those who are awaiting good news and for those who are in final stages.

Please request to pray for me and for all.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
shah0207 said:
@ shah any update...u r ist in PPR waiting lot :) daily i come to see forum any update from u abt PPR so that we may refresh our hopes.....best of luck to get it soon....

Hi Doctor,

Thanks doc for wishes and concerns....still no update, awaiting PPR desperately .. I am living in ME and coming to Pakistan on vacation. I am bit confused wheather my PPR for Islamabad or London. I submitted my application through agent and he insisting and try to convince my that my PPR definately for ISD not for LOND, though I mention local address, Middle East, on application.

Very best wishes and pray for all those who are awaiting good news and for those who are in final stages.

AOA Dr.Shahid,
That is strange what your Agent said. IF you are in ME for the past 1 year, you should get the PPR from ME to London directly, I am not sure about the laws of Saudi Arabia (if they allow you to send the passport via courier or not), but this is how it should be. I have not provided any other address except where I am and I am here since 5+ years, so I will get the request of PP from here to London.

Agents can be retarded sometime, try to search yourself. But I guess you will know soon :) as your req might be just around the corner. Best of Luck.

Totbatot

Oct 20, 2009
Can any one tell me if it is possible to have Canada Student visa while they have already applied for immigration? basically it's like spending the waiting time in Canada on student visa. Is that possible?

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
ambersabarabia said:
ok. thanks again i will be sending my documents by tommorrow for sure, let c what happens.
appreciate your help.
Good Luck

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
devilhimselff said:
AOA Dr.Shahid,
That is strange what your Agent said. IF you are in ME for the past 1 year, you should get the PPR from ME to London directly, I am not sure about the laws of Saudi Arabia (if they allow you to send the passport via courier or not), but this is how it should be. I have not provided any other address except where I am and I am here since 5+ years, so I will get the request of PP from here to London.

Agents can be retarded sometime, try to search yourself. But I guess you will know soon :) as your req might be just around the corner. Best of Luck.
Hi Devil (actually not),

U r right. I am convinced that CHC must consider to send PPR, if Allah agree, for London. With application I submitted PCC from Pak but with Med CHC London require PCC from KSA.

From KSA we dont have any problem to send passport outside.

My very best wishes for all applicants to get Med/PPR soon.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
shah0207 said:

Hi Doctor,

asalam o alikum....
no thanx between frends :) hmm i think u should get sure about address where PPR would b arriving....its important as u comming to pakistan and leaving ur current address for a while......

such kahon tu im bit confused too in this regard, my agent is in canada, uptil now all correspondnce is thru him, will i get step 1 letter thru him????? he asked me while sending RPRF TO send the draft from pakistan,mentioning my home adress in care of his address of canada...i did so it ws received in london a week back.....now what u think will they send me PPR step 1 in pakistan or canada :( :( sorry for a confused question.....hehehe

inshaALLAH U r going to get ur PPR soon, it has already been quite delayed so it should b there with u now.i dont know why they hav to check so much in our cases, for rest of the world it comes with medical and then within a month or two visa stamped.....but for us it doesnt come with medicals and oper say in two steps (i know abt our law:())))))and so much delaysss :(

all the very best to u really i pray for u as jst like in proff when some senior class's result is good tu juniors get hopeful that there would b good tooo....lols

@ devilhimself haan u r very rite i think i m getting aggitated,its too early to expect some change....but inshaALLAH WE WILL get it soon.

best wishes and regards to all

docpak

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
Totbatot said:
Can any one tell me if it is possible to have Canada Student visa while they have already applied for immigration? basically it's like spending the waiting time in Canada on student visa. Is that possible?
hay totbTot reminded me of my child hood poem:)

i think its not good idea,as both these categories contradict each other,while applying for student visa u hav to convince VO that ur intention is to come back to ur home land after completion of study,u hav to giv some solid significant proof that u hav to come back and u hav noooooo intension to live in their country permanently, while applying for immigration u make a commitment that u want to be a part of them.....got it???? so one can not apply for both simultaneously
if u hav aplied for immigration,stick jst to it.
what u can do is that u should get sure what u want to study in canada? where u wana study? cost? prerequisites?time duration etc; it will save ur time when you be there...or....when u hav visa in hand then u can apply for admissions or get register for ur desired course of study online while still in your home country....hope u got my point
this is what i know, u should take opinion from others

best of luck

docpak