+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
@ devilhimselff

JazakAllah..Actually that was an email with the file no. also written that in your case require 12 months to process in this office, I am watching that cases filed before ours get the PR, Is there any reason for delaying the case? as the email was received in Aug-2010 and its 15 months passed...We do check our status ,,no change.. :(

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Julieana said:
@ devilhimselff

JazakAllah..Actually that was an email with the file no. also written that in your case require 12 months to process in this office, I am watching that cases filed before ours get the PR, Is there any reason for delaying the case? as the email was received in Aug-2010 and its 15 months passed...We do check our status ,,no change.. :(
Dear a bit of more info regarding your application will help to answer.

When did you Submit the application? If it was prior to June 2010, then the cases are going to be delayed. And decision late.

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
@ docpk, Ur approach is very straight, go ahead and start steps preparation from now and u will get every thing within one yr. MRCP per se is not recognized in Canada, but in some speciality u get paid fellowship of 2 yrs. Recently they consider to accept the british training in certain speciality, exact detail needs workup. I do hope, in future they start to induct doctor with recognized qualification in their health department. Pray for urself and other.

@ devil, there are lot of Master programme with clinical in different specialities, try to workout on these. Definately it will help u in future.It is good at least within next 6 month u clear MCCE step . I will try next yr. Now I am busy in preparation of clinical. Try FCPS but it wont help a lot,try MRCP Ireland or the best is steps. Help me also if u find any information about master programme or researc/teaching jobs

I am also looking speciality Master programme such as neurology, gastroenterology, cardiology etc.

Pray for ur self and others

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hi Friends

Can you please tell me one more thing i am confused with. How should i fill the form SCHEDULE-3 for Q-11 (Your work Experience)

a. 2009-03 to 2009-09 NOC 3112 (Employer A)
2009-10 to 2010-04 NOC 3112 (Employer B)

OR

b. 2009-03 to 2010-4 NOC 3112

PLease note that between these two jobs i was unemployed for 30 days ( i.e. i got interviewed and waited for appointment)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
shah0207 said:
@ docpk, Ur approach is very straight, go ahead and start steps preparation from now and u will get every thing within one yr. MRCP per se is not recognized in Canada, but in some speciality u get paid fellowship of 2 yrs. Recently they consider to accept the british training in certain speciality, exact detail needs workup. I do hope, in future they start to induct doctor with recognized qualification in their health department. Pray for urself and other.

@ devil, there are lot of Master programme with clinical in different specialities, try to workout on these. Definately it will help u in future.It is good at least within next 6 month u clear MCCE step . I will try next yr. Now I am busy in preparation of clinical. Try FCPS but it wont help a lot,try MRCP Ireland or the best is steps. Help me also if u find any information about master programme or researc/teaching jobs

I am also looking speciality Master programme such as neurology, gastroenterology, cardiology etc.

Thanks dear for update.

No No not FCPS, thats a dead duck :)

I am Surgical Sub-Speciality guy, so I was talking about FRCS.

Do keep us updated and we should hang in together for better understanding and planning.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
devilhimselff said:
Dear a bit of more info regarding your application will help to answer.

When did you Submit the application? If it was prior to June 2010, then the cases are going to be delayed. And decision late.
This is our Application status;
We received your application for permanent residence on 4-Jan-2010.
We reviewed your app. and sent u a letter on 23-Feb-2010.
We transferred your app.to the London off. on 2-Mar-2010.
We transferred your app. to the London off. on 27-Jul-2010.
And we got an email written the file no. with the date 11-Aug-2010 on above.
Category ------ FSW1.
NOC Code ----- 0213.
VO ----- London.

Now, can u please check and correct this;

App. Filed------4 Jan, 2010.
AOR ------23 Feb, 2010.
File transferred --2 Mar, 2010.
2nd AOR ------11 Aug, 2010.
PER ------ ??
Thanks.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
shah0207 said:

best of luck to dr.shahid and devilhimself:)

i read somewhere in this forum ( qarax thread) mentioning a research course in hamber university...one year full time study.....any info abt that university?its pvt one thats i know, i mean to ask does its certification will earn me any benefit.
also do guide me abt some resaerch certifications that i can hav to earn good job..

one thing more when we get permanent resident status, we b among local students or international students?
??( huge difference in fee structure)
thanx in advance

docpak

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
@docpak, from what i hav heard, once u immigrate to Canada u pay the local fees and not the immigration fees!!! :)
also wanted to ask, kya aap mujh say naraaz hein?? agar mujh say koi ghaltee hui hei tu plz maaf kar dein.. its just that your knowledge impressed me so i kept asking u the questions i had in mind...

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
docpak said:
best of luck to dr.shahid and devilhimself:)

i read somewhere in this forum ( qarax thread) mentioning a research course in hamber university...one year full time study.....any info abt that university?its pvt one thats i know, i mean to ask does its certification will earn me any benefit.
also do guide me abt some resaerch certifications that i can hav to earn good job..

one thing more when we get permanent resident status, we b among local students or international students?
??( huge difference in fee structure)
thanx in advance

docpak
As soon as you hit the Canadian turf and get the SIN (Number) you are Local and Local Fees imply :D
So no worries there...

Coming_to_Canada said:
.....also wanted to ask, kya aap mujh say naraaz hein?? agar mujh say koi ghaltee hui hei tu plz maaf kar dein.. its just that your knowledge impressed me so i kept asking u the questions i had in mind...
DUDE!!!! pipe it down..... Talk about making someone uncomfortable... Its Internet man, not real life.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
devilhimselff said:
As soon as you hit the Canadian turf and get the SIN (Number) you are Local and Local Fees imply :D
So no worries there...

DUDE!!!! pipe it down..... Talk about making someone uncomfortable... Its Internet man, not real life.
Can you please answer my question, and kindly correct the data if wrong or just point out the mistake...(written above--20/11/11). JazakAllah.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Julieana said:
Can you please answer my question, and kindly correct the data if wrong or just point out the mistake...(written above--20/11/11). JazakAllah.
Julieana, Please tell me :
When did you file your application, meaning when did CIO received your application?
What communication you have received from Visa Office or Central Intake Office (CIO)?

I will try to clarify....

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
Coming_to_Canada said:
@ docpak, from what i hav heard, once u immigrate to Canada u pay the local fees and not the immigration fees!!! :)
also wanted to ask, kya aap mujh say naraaz hein?? agar mujh say koi ghaltee hui hei tu plz maaf kar dein.. its just that your knowledge impressed me so i kept asking u the questions i had in mind...
thanx for sharing info i appreciate
and let me clear onething brother,there is nothing to offend or get annoyed.i told it before as well now plz leave that impressive and smart and annoyed things aside:)and dnt repeat.. the sole purpose of this forum is to help each other if one can, no question of annoyance or anything else..
hope u understand
may Allah bless us all ammin.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
devilhimselff said:
So no worries there...

thanx for sharing info

best of luck

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
Good morning Pakistan :D
hello all members
Question is to seniors,
If for example I will apply for Skilled W.M. may I choose not London visa office
some other for example Moscow or Ankara ???I am not Citizen of Pakistan.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
thank you all the forum members for being supportive of each other...
inshallah we'll all get to move to Canada as Permanent Residents soon!!
remember all of us in your prayers :)