+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
devilhimselff said:
Hi
IF you are seeking timelines, try checking the Spread Sheet Below. Also the spread sheet of Someone Somwhere...
;;;;;
;;;;;
;;;;;
..;;;;;..
':::::'
':`
Actually I donot know how to find out our 'ECAS' and 'AOR'.....after sending full documents we got the letter from London dated 11-August 2010 and then a loooong silence........Can u help me to understand the situation?

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
Hi docpk,

U r lucky , ur husband is not a doctor and he will definatley, Insha Allah, grab a nice job in Canada. U can prepare urself for steps rather then canadian residency programme(Too lengthy and less worthy). I am looking toward fellowship programme in canada, few of my friends got fellowship after completing MRCP and I am close to clear MRCP, hope so by next yr (by the grace of Allah). I am a candidate of MRCP clinical of both UK and Ireland and did my MSc from UK. Next yr I will go Canada for few wks to complete formality and then I will try to get fellowship and shifted permanently. if I fail to get fellowship then I will try to get research or teaching job or last I stay there for two yrs and comeback to Middle East and work here in same capacity.

Pray for urself and other.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
shah0207 said:
Hi docpk,

U r lucky , ur husband is not a doctor and he will definatley, Insha Allah, grab a nice job in Canada. U can prepare urself for steps rather then canadian residency programme(Too lengthy and less worthy). I am looking toward fellowship programme in canada, few of my friends got fellowship after completing MRCP and I am close to clear MRCP, hope so by next yr (by the grace of Allah). I am a candidate of MRCP clinical of both UK and Ireland and did my MSc from UK. Next yr I will go Canada for few wks to complete formality and then I will try to get fellowship and shifted permanently. if I fail to get fellowship then I will try to get research or teaching job or last I stay there for two yrs and comeback to Middle East and work here in same capacity.

Hi Dr. Shahid,

Does MRCP is accepted in Canada and do they consider MRCP?

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
nashe_31 said:
Congrats Ammaartahir, good news for you after a long time.

Am happy for u brother. ;D

Nashe
Thanks a bunch brother :) Best of luck to you :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ss1886 said:
Congratulation Ammar, it means london VO is still working in this part of the year
THanks bro :) I think they weren't working at all. I had to email them to convince them look at my file :D

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
linksalman said:
Congratulations Ammar,

May Allah help you further in this process...
Thanks a lot brother! Ameen and best of luck to you too :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
docpak said:
many many congrats ammar!
best of luck
docpak
Thanks so much doctor :) Best of luck to you too :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Coming_to_Canada said:
Hello everyone,
well congrats to Ammar on getting IN PROCESS!! its good to see that the process is stil going on in london and inshallah things will work out for us in early 2012!! :)
well thanx for the motivation from Devilhimself, shah and Docpak... three votes in my favour... thanx for it again, but u all are being modest here now.. and i m sure all of you doctors will do well in Canada as well!! well i think that people who have the will to go through the hard process of becoming a doctor and then also hav the will to apply for Canada, those people sure will find a way to find success in Canada as well... !! :)
one thing that impressed me about docpak is that she knows soo much about Canada and knows exactly what she is getting into.. she has done her part of research and putting in her part of the hard work.. Docpak, u also sound very smart in all your posts, u did well in IELTS, so i honestly feel that u r much smarter than me and u along with Devilhimself will do great there..!! Inshallah...
well its so nice to hav made good friends online here, as i see everyone is open to help everyone here..!! may be all of us can get in touch in Canada as well..
@ Devilhimself = hav eu done your MBBS or also speciality?
@ Docpak = have u also done MBBS and something more on top of it? and also how did u manage to scaore sooooo well in IELTS!! HEHEHEHE.. Mashallah its quite impressive score.. :)
Thanks so much bro! InshaAllah, we'll all hear good news soon :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ss1886 said:
@ Ammartahir
Did your address disappear on e-cas before going In Process?
Have you been asked for updated documents ?
No, address has been there for 3/4 months and never disappeared since then.
No, they haven't yet asked for the updated documents but I hope I would get the doc's request very soon since my PCC's are going to expire in a month

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Salam alaikum all.

I wanted to ask a very confusing question if someone can help me with it please.

6 months of work experience then one month gap and then 6 months of experience (both fulltime and paid)

does the above qualifies to the experience eligibility?

regards

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Congrats Ammaar :) GO GO GO !!!!!!

Julieana said:
Actually I donot know how to find out our 'ECAS' and 'AOR'.....after sending full documents we got the letter from London dated 11-August 2010 and then a loooong silence........Can u help me to understand the situation?
What did the letter said?
PER is by email...If you did not have an email the letter will have your File Number on the sticker or something.

Then you goto this page and enter your details, accordingly to check your status:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

nazarwaheed said:
Salam alaikum all.

I wanted to ask a very confusing question if someone can help me with it please.

6 months of work experience then one month gap and then 6 months of experience (both fulltime and paid)

does the above qualifies to the experience eligibility?

regards
That would/should be fine, IMHO.

shah0207 said:
Hi docpk,

Yep !! totally agreed!!

Hmm Shahid pretty much similar plan to mine :) BUT I am also thinking of some Medical Related Professional Program, not gonna quit Canada, at least thinking that for the time being..MIGHT also give MCCEE a shot. I'm gonna write FRCS part 2 sometime next year as well, though totally not sure what advantage it will bring me in Canada, but hey its Gold here in ME :) ...

Try checking out Online programs etc...This way you can make money in Gulf and complete your course and then go to Canada with Canadian Education. I am eyeing a program that I can complete here online and do clinical there in Canada, once done with the program....Still a long shot.

docpak you are on the right path. You are Fresh Grad, and not the bread winner of the family...ITS PARTY TIME for you :) You are gonna do good...But I agree with Shahid that you should give MLE a shot as well. Anyways, there are many medical related Programs that you can do and settle in Canada for good.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
AOA Everyone !!!!

Hope all is going good for everyone......nice discussions going on I see.... :) :) :) :) :)

Any new rumors/gossip I might have missed....

@Ammaartahir: Congrats man.....all the best to you....Inshallah Meds are on the way....

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA Everyone !!!!

Hope all is going good for everyone......nice discussions going on I see.... :) :) :) :) :)

Any new rumors/gossip I might have missed....

@ Ammaartahir: Congrats man.....all the best to you....Inshallah Meds are on the way....
InshaAllah, thank you very much brother :)

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
@dr.shahid thanx alot for sharing ur views.yea inshaALLAH will try USMLE steps....inshaAllah.
yea husband is in view of starting some job initially and after getting the rules and bit sure of staying there, then starting his own bussiness related to textile some of his frends there to guide him inshaALLAH.
your plan is good mashaALLAH. YOU will DO MRCP and inshaALLAH Will get fellowship.all prayers for u bro...best of luck

@ devilhimself thanx fpr motivating it really helps when some one encourages one...inshaALLAH u and ur wife will do well there inshALLAH.

JST pray hard that may Allah make our lives easier there ammin
best of luck bro to u too
docpak