+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
ASALAM

a question to jewa and devilhimselff

hav your DMP, given u any track number to follow your medicals till thay delievered to CHC london????

also have they given u any info abt ur medical? like hows it went??

i see in indian forums that thy r having their tracking number and saying that they had a talk with DMP and everything is fine regarding medical

but the experience that i had, the DMP ws very strictly professional so as the staff, they didnt tell me nt a single thing, jst said do call after 10 days we tell you is it delievered or not.....

ws jst a lil curious what ws the attitude of ur DMP......

hopefully all will go well inshaALLAH FOR ALL of us, may Alllah help us to achieve our goal soon so that we can start on a new life ammin sumammin

best of luck

docpak

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
@ Somewhere...Nope dude just country...But enthusiasm never hurts :D You can get it from each city if you like.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
docpak said:
ASALAM

hav your DMP, given u any track number to follow your medicals till thay delievered to CHC london????

i see in indian forums that thy r having their tracking number and saying that they had a talk with DMP and everything is fine regarding medical

but the experience that i had, the DMP ws very strictly professional so as the staff, they didnt tell me nt a single thing, jst said do call after 10 days we tell you is it delievered or not.....

hopefully all will go well inshaALLAH FOR ALL of us, may Alllah help us to achieve our goal soon so that we can start on a new life ammin sumammin

best of luck

docpak
Hi Doc...
Our DMP was very friendly, but, very professional. Did everything that was needed to be done, Blood, Urine, X-Rays, Examination etc. After 2-3 days I called and they said that the Result have been sent to VO. Visit was pleasant.

And it is our right and obligation of the DMP to tell us if anything is wrong and requires care, so that we can manage it. If (I think) they tell us nothing, hopefully all went well :)

Though I didnt bother to ask for the Tracking no or reference number :'(
I will call em up today and ask if they can confirm about the results being delivered. Will let you know if they'll tell.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
devilhimselff said:
Hi Doc...
Our DMP was very friendly, but, very professional. Did everything that was needed to be done, Blood, Urine, X-Rays, Examination etc. After 2-3 days I called and they said that the Result have been sent to VO. Visit was pleasant.

And it is our right and obligation of the DMP to tell us if anything is wrong and requires care, so that we can manage it. If (I think) they tell us nothing, hopefully all went well :)

Though I didnt bother to ask for the Tracking no or reference number :'(
I will call em up today and ask if they can confirm about the results being delivered. Will let you know if they'll tell.
yup very agree with u, ws thnking same that if DMP DIDNT Tell anything it means all is well by Allah's grace...by the way my visit to DMP ws very pleasent too...he ws a very nice human being indeed....

inshaALLAH All will b well

pray for my mccee now, please all the forum members are requested,inshaALLAH WILL appear in january

best of luck to all

docpak

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
A VERY BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO SOSW......i am personally very happy for you.

May Allah bless you and make things easier for you in further steps. do remember me in prayers.

Regards,
Salman

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
Hi guys !
Is there anyone who can advice me a professional consultant in Islamabad,
As i got all Pakistanis gathered here ;) ;) ,my husband is Pakistani me myself Turkish so thinking of moving to Canada
with respect .....

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
THX Everyone for ur kind wishes !!!!! I really really appreciate it !!!!!

A couple of things i'll share....

First of all....the date on the meds request is 29th September....secondly, my address is there in ECAS....it just disappeared in Sep for 3 days and reappeared with my status as "In Process"....has been there since then...

Inshallah i'll be going for Meds on coming Sat in Islamabad...plz pray that all goes well....

@ Coming_to_canada.....buddy all I can suggest is to wait....sending a query will not speed up the process at all....Inshallah u'll get ur Meds request soon....I just know it !!!!

My prayers for everyone again !!!!

Will keep u guys posted....

Oh btw....am really busy at work these days and need to do some running around for PCC's...as I require them from Lahore and Rawalpinid....Thank God I have already got my FBI clearance from the US......my apologies for not being too active on the forum.....but I know u guys understand !!!

Like I mentioned before...plz send me a PM as I get it on my email and can reply at the earliest.....Thx !!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
to Someone somewhere;
I am sorry but not having time to read all messages from start .
can u mention plz in which category u have applied???
and how long time it took? 2-3 years?as i got you are on way of getting visa sooon,Congrats!!!
with regards... :)

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
docpak said:
ASALAM

best of luck

docpak
dear docpak

Deveillhimselff is right our doctor is so professional, they didn’t tell us any thing about the medical report if any additional test required than they will contact us.
Secondly they are given us two or three days for dispatching report.
And finally the tracking number, so it’s simple courier tracking number not given in Pakistan. First our report they are sending to New Dehli visa office and after NDVO sending to London.
I got one additional line on my details status (Medical result have been received) within 12 days after dispatching reports.
Hopefully all will go well inshaALLAH for all of us, may Alllah help us to achieve our goal soon so that we can start on a new life ammin sumammin

With thanks
jewa

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
Alia said:
to Someone somewhere;
I am sorry but not having time to read all messages from start .
can u mention plz in which category u have applied???
and how long time it took? 2-3 years?as i got you are on way of getting visa sooon,Congrats!!!
with regards... :)
dear alia

thanks for joining this thread.there are 29 professional categories. if you and your husband lying under these categories so you can apply.The whole process under the fast track system apx 12 to 15 months. Here is link of 29 categories.and finally the consultant so search from google visit 5 to 6 consultant and than you can understand which one is good.

(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp)

with thanks
jewa

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alia said:
Hi guys !
Is there anyone who can advice me a professional consultant in Islamabad,
As i got all Pakistanis gathered here ;) ;) ,my husband is Pakistani me myself Turkish so thinking of moving to Canada
with respect .....
Consultant???.....NOT ADVISABLE what so ever....plz bear with me the fact that present Canadian immigration process DOES NOT NEED (rather inhibit) ‘involvement' of any consultant until we are naive enough to handover our serious business to crooks who know how to exploit and make money out of people's frustration.
Surf through this forum comprehensively (read, learn, ask) and apply your good self to complete the case with your own responsible hands. Won't be a problem...I can bet!!!
Out of my practical experiences, I could never gain any trust or respect for immigration consultants in Pakistan.
Good luck

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
darwaish said:
Consultant???.....NOT ADVISABLE what so ever....plz bear with me the fact that present Canadian immigration process DOES NOT NEED (rather inhibit) ‘involvement' of any consultant until we are naive enough to handover our serious business to crooks who know how to exploit and make money out of people's frustration.
Surf through this forum comprehensively (read, learn, ask) and apply your good self to complete the case with your own responsible hands. Won't be a problem...I can bet!!!
Out of my practical experiences, I could never gain any trust or respect for immigration consultants in Pakistan.
Good luck
Agree with Darweish , if u go through the Guide u'll find entire process so simple, everything is in Black & White no need to go any where, secondly if u r stuck some where u can ask here on this great forum with great people as it is the best place where u can get help for every step , consultants r looting & misleading people. :p

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA Everyone.....

I wanted to share my Good news with everyone....

Just got my Med Request, PCC request and RPRF request...

Please pray that all goes well.......Thx !!!!!
Many many congrats bro!

Alia

Oct 19, 2011
Thanks guys !!!!
starting to surf the forum,
I have so many Questions,how to start ?, :)
hope for ur help
:)