+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
What I did i made two pdf files and uploaded first file and then uploaded second file successfully but there is no confirmation that they received the documents. Secondly is there any other way as mentioned in email to upload your documents through IRCC Secure method means GCkey but my gckey account show only dependennt Who are in Canada and I can’t link my dependent application with Gckey
There’s always an auto response when you transmit something through the webform. You can also check your spam mail for this response if you successfully transmitted. Of course, the GCKey account can also be used to transmit documents to IRCC.

Brainsys

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
There’s always an auto response when you transmit something through the webform. You can also check your spam mail for this response if you successfully transmitted. Of course, the GCKey account can also be used to transmit documents to IRCC.
I didn’t receive any notification when uploaded.
Second how to upload documents through GCkey

Apr 9, 2024
My application have pass 50 months too and I got update to submit additional documents for them to treat my file within a month from the date the email was sent to my wife.They are asking for proof of our marriage and other documents that show that we are married.I hope they treat my file within that one month.They started treating my file since January 2020.

Reactions: Carlos Hernandez

Carlos Hernandez

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
My application have pass 50 months too and I got update to submit additional documents for them to treat my file within a month from the date the email was sent to my wife.They are asking for proof of our marriage and other documents that show that we are married.I hope they treat my file within that one month.They started treating my file since January 2020.
Please keep a positive attitude and stay focused on gathering and submitting the necessary documents on time. I truly hope that your file is processed quickly and favorably within this month. Keep believing in the process, and know that I am rooting for a positive outcome for you!

Reactions: Melsi

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
What is ur VO?