+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

onesegzy

Apr 30, 2018
The same Ottawa is sending PPRs to others applicants. Not really sure how they're going about.

Really getting tired of not getting any movement.
It's true. They are sending PPRs to some while others are being delayed. There's really no definite pattern.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
ItsIt's Ther really no definite pattern
Ofcourse, can't really understand the pattern.

Myself and many from Nov AOR haven't gotten any movement since passing MEP. No ghost update, no BG status changes, no "Find work in Canada" mail. Only constant update we get is the number of days changing. My status looks exactly the same as it did on Dec 4. Called agents twice, and according to them application hasn't been touched.

Whereas, the same Ottawa VO is sending out PPRs to Nov and Dec folks :confused:

Honestly, is this even normal? In 6 months processing time. You have no movement for 3 months? and the other month goes for MEP. So within the next 2 months they're going to process all these applications? :confused:

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

Myself and many from Nov AOR haven't gotten any movement since passing MEP. No ghost update, no BG status changes, no "Find work in Canada" mail. Only constant update we get is the number of days changing. My status looks exactly the same as it did on Dec 4. Called agents twice, and according to them application hasn't been touched.

Honestly, is this even normal? In 6 months processing time. You have no movement for 3 months? and the other month goes for MEP. So within the next 2 months they're going to process all these applications? :confused:
You have had ghost updates but you didn't notice them , hence they are called ghost. One of the stages will change for like one hour and get back to what it was before and that is something you most certainly will miss, unless ofcourse you check your account every hour at least several times :D:D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You have had ghost updates but you didn't notice them , hence they are called ghost. One of the stages will change for like one hour and get back to what it was before and that is something you most certainly will miss, unless ofcourse you check your account every hour at least several times :D:D
Wow? How true is this? I do check everyday but haven't noticed anything at all.

50 days to go today and things don't look good at all.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Wow? How true is this? I do check everyday but haven't noticed anything at all.

50 days to go today and things don't look good at all.
They might have once happened just one second after you logged off and by time you get back in it's all back to normal. You just can't know when they will happen.

Stop counting the days and hours, or else you will get sick. PPR is very close, it's just matter of time.

Sit back and relax .. grab a cold one and some chips and let it come to you :D:D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
They might have once happened just one second after you logged off and by time you get back in it's all back to normal. You just can't know when they will happen.

Stop counting the days and hours, or else you will get sick. PPR is very close, it's just matter of time.

Sit back and relax .. grab a cold one and some chips and let it come to you :D:D
I may have already gotten sick.

Not sure when I will go into Joker mode :D:D

Reactions: Shahanastar

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Hello everyone,

Need a HELP !!!!!!

I made a call to the agent on 7th of march and had a conversation that eligibilitiy,criminality and background verification nothing has started yet and I ask about the time and she told me that anywhere in between 1 to 6 month is standard processing time.

my AOR is 21st nov 2018
mep 26th dec
IP1 26th dec
no updates after that

They never ask about any additional documents and nothing.
I'm literally worried about my progress .

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018

My AOR is April 11. No movement on my account since June 2018. 29 days away from the 1 year mark