+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi journey2010, welcome to Ottawa club. I don't know much about Autism Spectrum Disorder but what CHC looks for is someone burden on Canadian health system. If your son requires 24/7 attention or if he requires expensive medicines all the times than they might send you a procedural fairness letter which will ask you to explain the costs associated with your son's disability. At the moment, you haven't done youur medicals, when you do receive medical request than you can discuss this with your DMP as well.

journey2010

Dec 22, 2010
Many thanks MJM and Ahmad...

As of the moment, we're still waiting for our medical request. Hopefully, when it comes, should I reveal to the DMP that my son was diagnosed with Austism Spectrum Disorder? My son doesnt need a 24/7 care and attention actually, not taking medication at all but only food supplements, he looks like a typical child (physically) but when you ask him questions or do something you can really spot his "attributes".

Please advise. Thanks once again and a prosperous new to one and all...

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Guys, found very interesting read, please see below

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-london-breaking-news-t60658.0.html

The person doesn't look like an Ottawa applicant and whatever he is talking looks true.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed are you done with you meds?
im mid 2007 applicant, do you think i should expect meds soon?

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks ahmadtajwer for the news, although this sounds really bad... What do they mean by reducing 50% of their backlog? What does this guy mean by "like they did in 2010"? Does he mean that the first half of 2011 will be spent processing pre-february 2008 cases, but not all of them??? I hope not, because I'm not waiting until early 2012! Can't believe I'm still writing this...
Have a happy new year, though, hoping it will bring really good news for all of us!

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
I did my medicals in November which is last month. Mid 2007ers are almost done, did you apply at CHC London and if so, which month?
Chc london
2007 aug
Thz

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
M+JM said:
thanks ahmadtajwer for the news, although this sounds really bad... What do they mean by reducing 50% of their backlog? What does this guy mean by "like they did in 2010"? Does he mean that the first half of 2011 will be spent processing pre-february 2008 cases, but not all of them??? I hope not, because I'm not waiting until early 2012! Can't believe I'm still writing this...
Have a happy new year, though, hoping it will bring really good news for all of us!
No M+JM, backlog and everything is about normal applicants who are being dealt with by CHC London, only top line was for us which is Ottawa will start issuing PPRs from late Jan 2011....... that's us guys. Not a bad news at all although i was expecting it to be early Jan and not late Jan but couple of weeks won't make a huge impact. Happy New year to you too.... May we all see each other in Canada early next year. ::)

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Chc london
2007 aug
Thz
It's really being long now for you mate, what happened coz all your batch applicants who applied in Aug either have had their medicals or are in Canada now. Write and enquiry to London coz they might have posted you the medical forms which probably has been lost in post. You should have received your medicals early or mid 2010ish.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No M+JM, backlog and everything is about normal applicants who are being dealt with by CHC London, only top line was for us which is Ottawa will start issuing PPRs from late Jan 2011....... that's us guys. Not a bad news at all although i was expecting it to be early Jan and not late Jan but couple of weeks won't make a huge impact. Happy New year to you too.... May we all see each other in Canada early next year.
Really...? Well, if so then I agree it's not bad news at all (although we were expecting something before as well :D).
On the other hand, when they say they'll start issuing visas early 2011 for us, how long will it take...? How many are we and to what extent are we treated differently from regular London applicants? Too stressful to think about on the 31st of December. I say, let's enjoy the new year and see... ;)

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
It's really being long now for you mate, what happened coz all your batch applicants who applied in Aug either have had their medicals or are in Canada now. Write and enquiry to London coz they might have posted you the medical forms which probably has been lost in post. You should have received your medicals early or mid 2010ish.
Thx Ahmed, as per my caips, i got 67 points, PSdec 1 still seldec 0 (this was in July 2010, and my BFD was Sep 10 2010)
I hrd someone wrote something abt quota being out, i thought i would get my meds req. in jan.... not so good i think

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
BFD was sept 2010 that meanz your file was looked at on or around that day, good news is that you have min 67 points. Quota doesn't really affect medical requests, they were out of visa quotas in 2010 and they have got new visa quotas for 2011. Just wait and see, you might get meds in Jan, who knows.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all!
happy new year, and this year...WE'RE GOING TO CANADA!!!! ;D