Adult(each) £75 xray + £160 examination = £235.00 each = £470.00 :eek:
child(each) £55 examination = £110
postage £3
total £583.00

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Guys, couple of people have received their PPRs today from London.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-sentlondon-chcwaiting-for-next-stage-probably-ppr-t39680.990.html

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/629600563/ppr-from-london-chc

Good news, isn't it? Edupolo and M+JM, look out for your inbox everyday now i guess as you'll be the ones who'll hopefully be receiving it shortly. Fingers crossed for everyone.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my....I don't know what to say! What great news for the end of year (we'd been secretely dreaming about a Xmas present from CPPO :))!!!!!!!
Thank you so much ahmadtajwer for forwarding the news!! We will definitely check our inbox every minute... hum..I meant every day!!
Keep in touch everyone so we can celebrate with the lucky ones and wish the others get theirs soon!! ;D

ramuk

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hai guys
I had done my medicals on 7/12/10 . probably medicals would reach london by next week..................this is the latest update.

ahaboubi

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2007
Doc's Request.
Mar-2010
Med's Done....
Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2011
LANDED..........
Jun-2011
ahmadtajwer said:
Guys, as per my previous emails, i did my medicals late Oct and medicals were sent to CHC on 12th Nov as per my DMP. My question is, should i send an email to London or Ottawa to confirm if they have received my medicals as in Edupolo's case, Ottawa didn't even know for good couple of months about whereabouts of his meds.?
Hi ahmadtajwer,

So did you email anyone to confirm if they received your medicals? If so, where did you send the email? I've done my medicals on 30th November and I'm wondering when I should inquire if anyone received them.

Thanks.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I sent email to CPP-Ottawa just to let them know the dates and the date CHC London received our meds(as per DMP). I didn't ask them to confirm or anything, that's why didn't get no reply from them. You can email to CHC London i guess to enquire or even to CPP-Ottawa to let them know that you've been through ur meds.

ericnzet

Sep 26, 2010
Hi all!

Congrats to all who have got their medical request.

I saw one more PPR from the following post:

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/638493181/help-please-re-passport-request-from-london

Hope ours will come soooooooooooooooooooonn!!! ;D

I have not heard from them after the medical request :( nor received any confirmation that they received our medical reports.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
ya they dont confirm the receipt of meds for some reasons and you can't check online coz its all blank. Anyways good luck to all and fingers crossed.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
::) nothing yet...come one cppo please please please.
I just think what a disappointment this Ottawa transfer has been. When you think about it, we all thought the process would be quicker, we'd been told this transfer was to speed things up, and yet the London applicants who remained with London are being processed before us...sob...
ah well, there's still a week before Xmas for nice surprises!

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Dear Friends,

An update for you all on my case. Last week I wrote an email to CHC London enquiring about PPR. My file has been transferred to Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa in March 2010.

Therefore, below is the reply I got from CPP-O Canada Visa officer .

We expect to be able to start issuing visas in January 2011.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 1
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

Request everyone to pray for us that we get our PPR soon.

Best wishes to everyone for the same.

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing. If it's like we all expect here, we should all be happier in 2011 :)!

journey2010

Dec 22, 2010
Hi everyone,

Finally I have found a forum, we are also 2007 applicant in london, back then the entire family was based in dubai, but now, my wife who is the principal applicant is the only left in Dubai, I and the 2 kids are already based in Philippines...we received the much awaited document request sometime in february but was able to send it only in June, just days before the dealine...

last december ist week, our agent communicated to us, that Ottawa needs an updated proof of funds and february is the deadline to submit it.

my concern is and please shed light to us, one of my kids, the 5 yr old boy was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, currently we're giving him therapy etc...do u think this circumstance can affect our application?

many thanks

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, and welcome journey2010!
Regarding your kid, I don't think this will be a big problem. Sorry this is just my guess, not 100% sure, but I don't think autism would be a concern to them. I am a learning support teacher myself, and I can say that the most polite and hard-working pupils I've had were the ones with autistic spectrum disorder, so I wouldn't count that as a problem :) (then again, I'm not an Ottawa officer...).
Anyway, when we did our medicals the doctor clearly said that the only 2 things that Canada were looking at (healthwise) were tuberculosis and AIDS..even if they ask a lot of other question.
Good luck with your application and have a merry Xmas!