Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
I really appreciate your help.
I am worried abt the interview- i ve to explain the absence and gap in employmebt- i just feel i am taking too many docs.

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
I really appreciate your help.
I am worried abt the interview- i ve to explain the absence and gap in employmebt- i just feel i am taking too many docs.
I think you should be fine .. I was travellnig almost 7 times outside Canada for a sum total of 89 days .. but I only submitted my application after completing physical residency requirement of 1095 days .. the officer quickly browsed my 2 passports and I think just checked ONE entry/exit stamp from the country I usually fly to. Note that I still have my residency valid at that country .. she told me that its absolutely fine and no issues at all and I should receive my oath letter sooner than two months .. I provided her with an official report of movement (in/out) from that country and she welcome that but said my case is actually not difficult for an officer to decide because I am registered in postgraduate studies since I landed as PR under the FSW.

What I want to say is: CIC has no intentions to lock-in people within a geographic area at all... simply its 1095 days and residency requirement as well as criminal clearance ..etc. and you should be good to go with your maple leaf certificate soon .. don't worry my friend, you will be just fine :)

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, how is studying going ? I'm almost at page 20 of the book. too many dates to memorize.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read the first 15 pages then played with various sample test sites since

I wonder how date intensive the test is....aside from July 1, 1867

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dear

12om3 said:
I practiced only the three apps .. mainly the "citizenship counts" , "toptipsclub.com", and "apnatoronto" ..
I also practiced V-soul few time .. good luck everyone .. I trust that you will all get at least 19/20 but I still believe all will get 20/20 :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to be honest i will not memorize the dates only the important ones which is repeated more often in the online practice.

hgn said:
I read the first 15 pages then played with various sample test sites since

I wonder how date intensive the test is....aside from July 1, 1867

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,
how is the studying?
do you have any other websites?
i am really anxious ??? ???

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think the test was difficult at all !
Almost all the people who took the test with myself and wife got 20/20 ... onle two cnadidates got 19/20 and 18/20 .. obviously both passed too .. so everyone who took the test with us passed .. it is almost impossible to fail the test if you read the book once and then practiced from two/three websites ..

Good luck everyone :)

Trex25

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
om saif said:
hello guys,
how is the studying?
do you have any other websites?
i am really anxious ??? ???
Check the below link, a guy in this forum compiled 200 questions from 22 internet sites. It is very useful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/citizenship-test-200-questions-and-22-internet-resource-links-t249735.0.html

Good luck!

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so i finished studying. i got to say. these websites not always have the correct answers. i have seen few question that were not in the book and few others were not correct. no need to worry because its just few questions. but i still highly recommend reading the book.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
totally agree with you. i am confused from some answers and the answers are not on the book
hht said:
so i finished studying. i got to say. these websites not always have the correct answers. i have seen few question that were not in the book and few others were not correct. no need to worry because its just few questions. but i still highly recommend reading the book.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
could you please confirm after the test if the questions are the same as the website`s. good luck

hht said:
http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca is the best one .