+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you very much, i will prepare those. i feel anxious though. good luck for all of us

zsha said:
I am not finding the time either. I am just practicing on the link i posted before. I guess it will be enough as that site is very good.

We have to take the notice, 2 IDs, passports (copies of bio data page), COPR (copy) and i am taking my daughter's school letter, my recent pay stub..

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
hello guys,

did u get an "important notice" attached with your test notice, for example how long before you should reach at the centre, how long may be the interview and to bring photocopies of documents.. i have read that on another topic..

another question, i have a stamp on my passport in arabic- its for my transit in dubai- for one day.. do i need to translate that- i did not disclose tht on my application as it was just a transit.

thanks

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
zsha said:
hello guys,

did u get an "important notice" attached with your test notice, for example how long before you should reach at the centre, how long may be the interview and to bring photocopies of documents.. i have read that on another topic..

another question, i have a stamp on my passport in arabic- its for my transit in dubai- for one day.. do i need to translate that- i did not disclose tht on my application as it was just a transit.

thanks
sorry guys, just checked the stamps closely- it does say entry and exit.. so i guess i am fine :)

but did u guys the coloured notice

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no i do not have one

zsha said:
sorry guys, just checked the stamps closely- it does say entry and exit.. so i guess i am fine :)

but did u guys the coloured notice

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Thanks Om..

I guess every office has different procedures.. my friend who lives in Toronto got his last week and notice is yellow and they had the "Important notes" attached to it like : 'give 2-3 hrs for the whole process"

I read the book today- its hard to remember those names.

All the bests to everyone taking the test soon.

Will wait for the update from 12om3

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
which app to download ? can you give exact name so we search and can download the exact one?
if you will go on app search on ur phone you will see many apps just download. See this link this is the most downloaded app since Sep 2014

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binubo.citizenshiptest&hl=en

Good luck :)
Test is not very hard, I will recommend that just one time read the book and app test practice is good infough

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVISE GUYS. i practiced one month ago from Richmond library website and read the book today. the practice make reading the book much easier and faster. i will practice from http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/ now and that is it. thanks again and good luck for all of us :)

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVISE GUYS. i practiced one month ago from Richmond library website and read the book today. the practice make reading the book much easier and faster. i will practice from http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/ now and that is it. thanks again and good luck for all of us :)
Thks Om.. Waiting for update from 12om3..

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Thks Om.. Waiting for update from 12om3..
The test letter was white actually !

Just got back from the test .. just as I was expecting, both me and my wife got 20/20 .. I recommend you guys read the book and understand it "generally" and practice those apps questions and tests .. The interview was about 5 minutes max. mainly ID checks .. the officer was expressing that it is pretty straight forward case as I am still PhD candidate at Queen's and have more than 2 years to graduate anyways !!!
The last words from her were: "1 to 3 months we will send you the oath letter" ... then she told me to ask my wife to come for her quick interview too :)

P.S she is awesome and very welcoming lady :)

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Thks alot.. :)
How is the parking situation there?

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Thks alot.. :)
How is the parking situation there?
Quite crowded .. but you should find a spot if you arrive an hour before the test :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats!! could you please share the websites from which you studied.

12om3 said:
The test letter was white actually !

Just got back from the test .. just as I was expecting, both me and my wife got 20/20 .. I recommend you guys read the book and understand it "generally" and practice those apps questions and tests .. The interview was about 5 minutes max. mainly ID checks .. the officer was expressing that it is pretty straight forward case as I am still PhD candidate at Queen's and have more than 2 years to graduate anyways !!!
The last words from her were: "1 to 3 months we will send you the oath letter" ... then she told me to ask my wife to come for her quick interview too :)

P.S she is awesome and very welcoming lady :)

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hi 12om3..

quick question- is there true/false question too or just MCQs?

Thanks

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Hi 12om3..

quick question- is there true/false question too or just MCQs?

Thanks
As it was expected, true/false question exist .. usually its one or two of those type .. test is very easy if you practice .. majority of people got 20/20 or 19/20 at worst :)

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
congrats!! could you please share the websites from which you studied.
I practiced only the three apps .. mainly the "citizenship counts" , "toptipsclub.com", and "apnatoronto" ..
I also practiced V-soul few time .. good luck everyone .. I trust that you will all get at least 19/20 but I still believe all will get 20/20 :)