+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am new to this thread and my local office is Ottawa, I just applied and got my AOR in Jan.26.
I know Ottawa is very slow, does anyone remember when his status changed to In Process in his ecas, as mine is still Received for almost a month now?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for sharing, i liked it.. it is really good

zsha said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a link that may help to practice.

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hello,

How is the practice going on?
Just wanted to inquire about the test notice- did u guys get an additional paper besides the white test notice. and wats the deal with colour of the invitation.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi zsha,

Can you advise which location here in Ottawa is the test site? Thanks.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
hgn said:
hi zsha,

Can you advise which location here in Ottawa is the test site? Thanks.
At 200 St-Catherine st

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
zsha,

Do you also see an update on e-CAS on them sending you a letter for the test. Or were you in the dark maybe called got no info. and from nowhere a letter showed up ?

after your letter showed up in the mail..do you atleast now see an eCAS update on test letter ?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
i checked my ecas today and it is showing the notice for the test. However, it was not showing prior to me receiving the letter.

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
zsha,

Do you also see an update on e-CAS on them sending you a letter for the test. Or were you in the dark maybe called got no info. and from nowhere a letter showed up ?

after your letter showed up in the mail..do you atleast now see an eCAS update on test letter ?
Either case can happen .. I got the test letter almost two weeks before the eCAS updated .. it was updated however, few days only before the test.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so I guess the moral of the story is...always be prepared as your citizenship test can be tomorrow.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am really busy and i do not want to read the book. do you think that practicing online is enough?
what papers beside the invitation should we take?

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i am really busy and i do not want to read the book. do you think that practicing online is enough?
om saif,

can you afford to fail the test and wait 3 more months to re-take the test?

or you want to find time in your 'busy' schedule to read the book intently and pass it the first time?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
I am not finding the time either. I am just practicing on the link i posted before. I guess it will be enough as that site is very good.

We have to take the notice, 2 IDs, passports (copies of bio data page), COPR (copy) and i am taking my daughter's school letter, my recent pay stub..

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
You should READ book too and online practice is good and you can download app on your phone for practice any time you can practice :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you guys, i just very very very slaw at reading. i learn more through practicing but i will try to read to avoid failing.