+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Forms

Irene

Nov 26, 2007
This may sound like a silly question but I have to check on everything. The forms that I printed off the cic. website are they considered to be the original copies or do I have to order original forms?
Irene

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
As long as you are doing an "in Canada" class application you can use the forms you download from the CIC website. Just make sure you download all the forms you need as well as the Guides for both the Sponsor and the Applicant, and the document checklists.

If you are doing an "outside" application you need to order the region specific forms from CIC, these will be delivered to you by mail.

CanCan

Dec 20, 2007
If you are doing an "outside" application you need to order the region specific forms from CIC, these will be delivered to you by mail.
[/quote]
Not true!
I did an outside application and used the forms that I got of the CIC website. Also I was never sent any additional forms to fill (Region Specific).
My husband got approved as sponsor and I got my PR and landed already months ago. Be careful that you are sure about the info you give out b4 you do.

T

TaaDow

The forms from www.cic.gc.ca are fine.

When you sponsor an FC4 (parents, grandparents, other family members) your forms for the Principal Applicant are sent to you as part of the process, however they are the same forms found on the website.

When it asks for an "Original Form" it's requesting the one you originally filled out rather then a photocopy. This would be to confirm that the forms received will contain original signatures.

Best of luck...

dallasgal8050

Star Member
Dec 5, 2007
Hi
I was reading this post and want to make CRYSTAL CLEAR that when applying OUTSIDE CANADA
that you can download the application from the cic web site?

Thank you
Dallasgal

bluewenchee

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
AOR Received.
September 2, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 07,2014
Passport Req..
Feb 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18, 2015
LANDED..........
March 13, 2015
hello ..

im wondering if its okay for me to fill up older form for applying PR. husband will going to sponsor me.
just wondering for i noticed, every and and then cic is updating forms...

help please

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewenchee said:
hello ..

im wondering if its okay for me to fill up older form for applying PR. husband will going to sponsor me.
just wondering for i noticed, every and and then cic is updating forms...

help please
your application will be returned in the form is not the current one at the time of receiving the application.