+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
I just want to confirm, do I need to do upfront medicals and submit info while submitting my application or I can submit my documents today and submit info of medical 2 weeks after, as I got appointment at that time?
Congratulations for ITA. It is recommended to submit your application once you have complete required documents (including medicals for self/spouse/dependent children and PCC for self/spouse etc.) Don't hush at this point in time. Good Luck!!

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VaibhavN said:
My permanent address is present from where I got my pcc but I was somewhere else for my studies ( Engineering degree) though my permanent address was same and now I am working at some other place.

Yes, it mentions my current permanent address but there is no time period. Police officer said that they have fixed format of PCC for visa purposes and they issued me that.
There are high chances of rejection with this PCC as it doesn't include other addresses mentioned in your address history.
I suggest you to get PCC from PSK which doesn't mention any date or time and easy to get.

Priya22

Feb 25, 2016
Hi All,

First of all congratulations on getting ITA.

Can you guys please help me out ?? I am aiming for Ontario PNP.

But i feel my CRS score is getting wrongly calculated - i have few doubts regarding it, hope to find help here.

1. Is DTE (Maharastra State Board of technical Education) diploma recognized by ECA

2. What will be my score as per my below profile -

Education : after 10th did DIPLOMA in IT(3 years) ,
Later took admission for Engineering in IT ( 3 years, as directly got admit to second year)

Job Experience : 3.4years

IELTS : overall 7.5

Reading - 7.5
Listening - 8.5
Writing - 7
Speaking - 6.5

Please help me out :(

Looking forward to your reply

Priya

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Incanada2014 said:
Got ppr today.
AOR : OCT 27

Congratulations & all the very best for the future!

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
HI...Is anyone updating the Post Nomination Tracker on Google sheets?? I don't see anything....if possible please update it or infact why not make it auto updateable by everyone who enters the information, as i once you enter the data can be auto saved....so then it can be used for the purpose it was created...to be able to track the PPRs....Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
prernarula said:
HI...Is anyone updating the Post Nomination Tracker on Google sheets?? I don't see anything....if possible please update it or infact why not make it auto updateable by everyone who enters the information, as i once you enter the data can be auto saved....so then it can be used for the purpose it was created...to be able to track the PPRs....Thanks
Yeah, I think the owner of the sheet is now dormant. Maybe someone else can request editing access from her, if not make a copy of the sheet that they can be active on?

Sorry, I'm not brave enough to be admin on the sheet. :)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I am collating all the documents for submission. Should i send the Employment reference letter issued during OINP processing? Its around 5 months old. I had sent original to OINP but have scanned copy with me.

I also have an option of getting a fresh employment letter.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I am collating all the documents for submission. Should i send the Employment reference letter issued during OINP processing? Its around 5 months old. I had sent original to OINP but have scanned copy with me.

I also have an option of getting a fresh employment letter.
Recommended to get a fresh one for which you should have hard copy available with you during IRCC processing.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Recommended to get a fresh one for which you should have hard copy available with you during IRCC processing.
What if you are not able to get fresh reference letters?
Will there be any negative impact?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
ppahuja said:
Thanks PPahuja,

One more thing. In Personal History section of my wife, should i mention her employment details. She was doing a part time job in a college but dont have any document to prove this (in any case we are not getting points for this).

Should i mention this employment details in personal history or just write Unemployed through out the period before getting married. After marriage will change this to home maker.

What do you say?

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
I have got renewal of my passport today. Submitted e-APR on 26 jan 2016 and current status is eligibility review in progress. Background check is yet to start. How should I update my new passport to CIC? As I will be submitting my new passport for visa stamping post PPR.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Priya22 said:
Hi All,

First of all congratulations on getting ITA.

Can you guys please help me out ?? I am aiming for Ontario PNP.

But i feel my CRS score is getting wrongly calculated - i have few doubts regarding it, hope to find help here.

1. Is DTE (Maharastra State Board of technical Education) diploma recognized by ECA

2. What will be my score as per my below profile -

Education : after 10th did DIPLOMA in IT(3 years) ,
Later took admission for Engineering in IT ( 3 years, as directly got admit to second year)

Job Experience : 3.4years

IELTS : overall 7.5

Reading - 7.5
Listening - 8.5
Writing - 7
Speaking - 6.5

Please help me out :(

Looking forward to your reply

Priya
Considering your ielts score of Speaking 6.5 and other factors the score will be less than 400. That may be the catch.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Thanks PPahuja,

One more thing. In Personal History section of my wife, should i mention her employment details. She was doing a part time job in a college but dont have any document to prove this (in any case we are not getting points for this).

Should i mention this employment details in personal history or just write Unemployed through out the period before getting married. After marriage will change this to home maker.

What do you say?
If you are not claiming any points for the employment & if you don't want to use this in future (considering you don't have any tangible documents for claim), you can simply write Unemployed pertaining to that duration.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
ppahuja said:
Congratulations for ITA. It is recommended to submit your application once you have complete required documents (including medicals for self/spouse/dependent children and PCC for self/spouse etc.) Don't hush at this point in time. Good Luck!!
Thanks ppahuja, I read about your ECA request, wish you a speedy nomination ! Thanks for info too, but technically is it possible to submit the medical after?

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Guys, Need urgent help:

Here is what CIC website says:

"If you live in India:
For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically."

So, CIC suggests Passport Seva Kendra only for Delhi.

Could "residents of other states" people successfully use passport seva kendra for PCC, and was CIC ok with that ?