+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reading all your comments and getting nervous again!!
Received AoR for Oct 5th (received on Dec 10th) but still no answer!! Anyone else from around that time that is waiting??

Just calculated it's been 140 days!!
Others.. be aware.. it can take a long time..

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
If your application is rock solid thn physical verification will not happen. But yes, they do physical verification in some rare cases (as mentioned in various other forums).
What do you mean by "rock solid"?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
ingeb said:
Reading all your comments and getting nervous again!!
Received AoR for Oct 5th (received on Dec 10th) but still no answer!! Anyone else from around that time that is waiting??

Just calculated it's been 140 days!!
Others.. be aware.. it can take a long time..
161 days and counting :(

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ray1031 said:
Hey guys,

I just got my PPR this afternoon.

EE AOR Oct. 17th.

I'm Ray1031 on the sheet.

Good luck everyone!
:p :p :p :p
Congrats! Very good timeline!

celias

Oct 15, 2015
Hi! Thank you for your initiative.

I am on the Express Entry Pole with 420 points. I received an invitation from Ontario to apply for their OINP. I applied for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream (Canadian Experience Category criteria), and I just received a Nomination from them. If I accept the nomination I will be able to apply for PR under the Provincial Nominee Program through Express Entry. I am currently on a study permit and not working, and my husband is on an open work permit and he has been working.
My question is: WILL I NEED TO MAKE PROOF OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS?

For all of you who already applied for PR under the PNP program, were you required to prove settlement funds?
Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
celias said:
Hi! Thank you for your initiative.

I am on the Express Entry Pole with 420 points. I received an invitation from Ontario to apply for their OINP. I applied for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream (Canadian Experience Category criteria), and I just received a Nomination from them. If I accept the nomination I will be able to apply for PR under the Provincial Nominee Program through Express Entry. I am currently on a study permit and not working, and my husband is on an open work permit and he has been working.
My question is: WILL I NEED TO MAKE PROOF OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS?

For all of you who already applied for PR under the PNP program, were you required to prove settlement funds?
Thank you.
Who is the Primary applicant?

If you are invited to apply under CEC, you will not have to show POF.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

As suggested in this forum, I was trying to inform CIC about my new FD as previous one got matured and I have new FD number now.

However there is no option anywhere in my application window where I could upload any new document.

Is there any email address where I can write and inform CIC?

Thanks!

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
RSS2015 said:
Hi guys,

As suggested in this forum, I was trying to inform CIC about my new FD as previous one got matured and I have new FD number now.

However there is no option anywhere in my application window where I could upload any new document.

Is there any email address where I can write and inform CIC?

Thanks!
You have to raise a CSE for that
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
xlnzee said:
What do you mean by "rock solid"?
Means your application is full of all the proofs. For Example, In addition to the proof of funds letter from bank, also share 6 month a/c statement, Attach ECA, Degrees, Transcripts, Correct PCC. In addition to employment reference letter also attach your 6 month pay stubs, bank statement where salary is getting credit.

Basically, all the documents which help you in proving your point.

PS: Don't go overboard with this... like 2 years salary slips, 2 year bank statement, Bank statement from all the bank (even when you don't have sufficient funds in the account etc.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi all,

I've almost completed my ITA application. One thing that's confusing me is on the contact details section. The mailing address has no explicit field for post code / zip code. What did other people do about this? I was considering adding it to the after the city in the city / town field.

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
ingeb said:
Oh no!! Did you get any response from Ontario yet??
No.. At first they replied to my couple of emails from start and end of jan by saying that my app is in que for review but after that no replies to any email since jan 21st.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Hi everyone, I am new here. I submitted my application to OINP on Dec 31st, 2015.
Based on what you guys have been saying I don't expect to get any AOR until about late March/early April 2016......

If anyone else submitted in Dec 2015, keep me posted on your AOR status please.....

Good luck to everyone in this waiting game.....