+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi all,

I need your valuable suggestion immediately pls.
Is anyone is being rejected or accepted by CIC by giving letter of explanation for not submitting FBI clearance report since it is taking 15 weeks.

I have received ITA on Jan 1st week, and i have applied for USA Police certificate.
The processing time for FBI is 15 weeks, so i don't have any time.

In any case, have they rejected, because of USA Police certificate.
When i spoke to FBI customer care, they told CIC knows their processing time well, So can i submit my application with LOE for USA police certificate.
Another country like India police certificate are available with me.

1. If I decline the ITA now, dont know whether i will receive the ITA again ?????.

Please check the below link for declining ITA invitation from CIC in below.

"Declining an Invitation to Apply
If you decline an invitation, you will be put back into the Express Entry pool of candidates (as long as you still meet the minimum criteria) to be considered in future rounds of invitations.

You may have to take steps to be considered again for the pool. For example, if you got additional points for a job offer but the job is no longer available to you, you may need to get another job offer. Or, if you got married or entered into a common-law relationship, you will have to update your Express Entry profile.

There is no guarantee that you will be invited to apply again. But, if you choose to re-enter the pool, declining an invitation will not have a negative effect on whether or not you could be invited to apply later.

If you do not decline an invitation and you do not apply within 60 days, the invitation will expire and you will have to complete and submit a new Express Entry profile and be accepted to the pool again to be considered in future rounds of invitations.
To re-enter the pool, you must complete a new profile and meet the minimum criteria"
The above information is from CIC website.

2.If i send Letter of explanation for not submitting the FBI report since it is taking more than 15 weeks from the date of apply.
Will they accepted, because in CIC site, they mention special notes about this but not very clear, please tell your suggestion.
"Special notes and considerations

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes. If you are Invited to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residence, you need to upload a police certificate in your Electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR). Please follow the instructions above to get your police certificate.
NOTE: CIC will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.
It is possible that the FBI will take longer than 60 days to process a request for a police certificate. If you require an FBI police certificate, you must apply immediately upon receipt of your Invitation to Apply."

."

I am ONIP provincee nominee. Please clarify and share your mail id.

Thanks,
Siv

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
ppahuja said:
There's no harm doing that. You (Primary applicant) & your representative (Aunt) both can inquire with CIC. Make sure your aunt has complete understanding of your case before you chose her as representative.
Good Luck!!
thanks ppahuja for your reply!

How about the files, read that representatives have access to all the files? and the email address changes to the rep's and not the principal applicant anymore. so is it not in that case that correspondences will go to my aunt instead of me? My husband also thinks it is a hassle to wait for my aunt to let us know if there are any mails or letters from CIC since my aunt is also working and not always reachable.

Appreciate your further advice.

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
Hi,
Can anybody help me in typical timelines for Ontario to respond/ send some acknowledgement.

I sent my my file in the middle of November (Score 449). No response and no acknowledgement whatsoever. I guess the Demand Draft would have expired by now. What should I do?

Thanks,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
KN1980 said:
Hi,
Can anybody help me in typical timelines for Ontario to respond/ send some acknowledgement.

I sent my my file in the middle of November (Score 449). No response and no acknowledgement whatsoever. I guess the Demand Draft would have expired by now. What should I do?

Thanks,
Typically 8-10 weeks to issue an acknowledgement these days...

Demand Drafts are generally live and acceptable for 6 months from the date of issue.

So you have a long way to go...All the best!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
For Indian Applicants:

Got my PCC today. Ghaziabad PSK took only one visit. They issued PCC immediately without doing any physical verification. That too when the permanent address is different from current address. I believe Ministry of External Affairs has full access to Police database (except J&K) and hence the process is smooth and super fast.

Good Luck.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
For Indian Applicants:

Got my PCC today. Ghaziabad PSK took only one visit. They issued PCC immediately without doing any physical verification. That too when the permanent address is different from current address. I believe Ministry of External Affairs has full access to Police database (except J&K) and hence the process is smooth and super fast.

Good Luck.
Thanks Yogesh for the information.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Background checks is a very thorough and time consuming process They do all sorts of things like calling ur employer, physical verification at ur ofice, credentials checking through thr agencies etc. Usually takes 2-4 months.
@Yogesh
I am not sure if they do physical verification?
What if the company or organization has closed down?

I think that IRCC takes services of a third-party agency (which you pointed correctly) to verify the individual's background, including security.

@Raj @Asivad
Please let us know what actually happens in the background check. Because as far as I know, physical verification is very time-taking and doing for so many individuals is a really tough job. I could be wrong here..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
@Yogesh
I am not sure if they do physical verification?
What if the company or organization has closed down?

I think that IRCC takes services of a third-party agency (which you pointed correctly) to verify the individual's background, including security.

@Raj @Asivad
Please let us know what actually happens in the background check. Because as far as I know, physical verification is very time-taking and doing for so many individuals is a really tough job. I could be wrong here..
I am not very sure myself but long back, qorax posted as to what they do during the BG checks. Here's the link --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html;msg267950#msg267950

There might be minor differences in the procedures now but it would give you a general idea.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
For Indian Applicants:

Good Luck.
Thanks for the information, Yogesh!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am not very sure myself but long back, qorax posted as to what they do during the BG checks. Here's the link --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html;msg267950#msg267950

There might be minor differences in the procedures now but it would give you a general idea.
Thanks a lot for the info, Yogesh.
Really helpful in understanding the BG process.
+1 for you buddy.

This forum contains knowledge of 1000 really good consultants/immigration lawyers. This forum is a success because of some good people with good intentions.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
If your application is rock solid thn physical verification will not happen. But yes, they do physical verification in some rare cases (as mentioned in various other forums).
Yes, I agree that if a person's application is strong, there is no need to worry about.
Thanks a lot, Yogesh.

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon y'all! Do you think a scan of my diploma will be enough along with the ECA proof from WES, or transcripts are required as well?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VoL@ND said:
Good afternoon y'all! Do you think a scan of my diploma will be enough along with the ECA proof from WES, or transcripts are required as well?
The scan of degree/diploma along with the scanned copy of the hard copy of the WES report will suffice. You can include your consolidated mark sheet if you want to! Transcripts are not required.

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The scan of degree/diploma along with the scanned copy of the hard copy of the WES report will suffice. You can include your consolidated mark sheet if you want to! Transcripts are not required.
Thanks a lot! Everything done then, except for the PCC from FBI...that will take a long time..