+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dagdoba said:
Hi, I`m not sure what is ECAS. I got an upfront medicals done and they have emailed me a letter with UMI number.

Do I have to upload this doc in the medicals row before submitting my application?

And how will I come to know that the medicals are passed. Thanks.
Yes you need to upload this form in the appropriate placeholder before you submit your application.

The doctor is not obligated to tell you anything about the medical test. After you submit your e-APR, a medical team at CIC will take a look at your medical profile sent by the doctor. If everything is okay, you will see a line that says "Medicals Passed". You cannot know if you have passed the medical test before you submit your application!

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes you need to upload this form in the appropriate placeholder before you submit your application.

The doctor is not obligated to tell you anything about the medical test. After you submit your e-APR, a medical team at CIC will take a look at your medical profile sent by the doctor. If everything is okay, you will see a line that says "Medicals Passed". You cannot know if you have passed the medical test before you submit your application!
Ok, thanks.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Just checking with those who have applied during this period - What is the estimated wait time

Applied under FSW criteria overall score 438
NOC : 1114
CIC Application created : 14/10/2015
Ontario Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter received : 16/10/2015
Application package submitted with Demand Draft $1,500 : 17/11/2015
Package delivered : 19/11/2015 (from courier tracking website)

Have chosen to apply under the Family Class and have sent across the documents (though I don't need those 10 points for adaptability)

I have read on the forum that members have received "Acknowledgement receipts with file #" once they submitted the package.
I am still waiting to hear back. Should I write to them or is there a freeze currently?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Hello All,

Just checking with those who have applied during this period - What is the estimated wait time

Applied under FSW criteria overall score 438
NOC : 1114
CIC Application created : 14/10/2015
Ontario Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter received : 16/10/2015
Application package submitted with Demand Draft $1,500 : 17/11/2015
Package delivered : 19/11/2015 (from courier tracking website)

Have chosen to apply under the Family Class and have sent across the documents (though I don't need those 10 points for adaptability)

I have read on the forum that members have received "Acknowledgement receipts with file #" once they submitted the package.
I am still waiting to hear back. Should I write to them or is there a freeze currently?
Ontario will not send you any notification right after they receive your application package.

Having said that, once they check your documents and deem your application package complete, they will send out a mail with the subject <Your Name> Acknowledgement with a file number. This is the famed AOR which means that the application package you have sent is complete and they will now start to process your application.

Roughly, it takes 2 months for an applicant to get this email from Ontario.

You have submitted your application only on 17th November so you have a long way to go!

Good luck!!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Ontario will not send you any notification right after they receive your application package.

Having said that, once they check your documents and deem your application package complete, they will send out a mail with the subject <Your Name> Acknowledgement with a file number. This is the famed AOR which means that the application package you have sent is complete and they will now start to process your application.

Roughly, it takes 2 months for an applicant to get this email from Ontario.

You have submitted your application only on 17th November so you have a long way to go!

Good luck!!

Thanks Raj. I read your timeline and see we both are on the same page - waiting for AOR.
Hopefully we will be there by next year.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
hi all,

do i have to attest the certificates and documnets from notary to submit to ontario? if so what documents?

Only for educational certificate they have said certified true copy and all others are copies.
For fund we need to make affidavit and gift deed, does this to be made by a notary or in normal stamp paper.
do we need to send the originals of the affidavit and gift deed and the networth certificate?
for birth certificate i got a non availability certificate from the secretary in grama panchayath, who is issuing the certificates. Will that be sufficient or anything else i need to give for that?

thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
hi all,

do i have to attest the certificates and documnets from notary to submit to ontario? if so what documents?

Only for educational certificate they have said certified true copy and all others are copies.
For fund we need to make affidavit and gift deed, does this to be made by a notary or in normal stamp paper.
do we need to send the originals of the affidavit and gift deed and the networth certificate?
for birth certificate i got a non availability certificate from the secretary in grama panchayath, who is issuing the certificates. Will that be sufficient or anything else i need to give for that?

thanks in advance
I've already answered this on some other topic.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have submitted my Ontario nomination application and it has been delivered yesterday , but I missed mentioning NA against the travel history to Canada .

Please suggest what should I do , to prevent my application from getting returned

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Seniors,

I have submitted my Ontario nomination application and it has been delivered yesterday , but I missed mentioning NA against the travel history to Canada .

Please suggest what should I do , to prevent my application from getting returned
Well, missing a N/A would usually lead in an application return.

Mail them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and politely tell them your situation! They might tell you what to do!

robins.scaria

Oct 5, 2015
hi friends,
can you please clear a few of my doubts.
Does the principal applicant need paystubs for the periods of employment shown?i mean is it mandatory? Instead of paystubs will a financial identification doc do>
What if the spouse's employment reference does not contain the roles and responsibilities? I mean ,the letter head,designation,start and end dates all r dere,d job description as per d NOC is not mentioned(for a previous job) and now its not possible for me to get anthr reference letter from dere.
For the spouse's current job is it mandatory to get a reference letter,will the offer letter and paystubs do?

thanks in advance.
robins

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, missing a N/A would usually lead in an application return.

Mail them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and politely tell them your situation! They might tell you what to do!
Hi Raj,

What is the process if application is returned.

Can I resend the application after updating NA in form ? If yes will their be any fees for that .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Raj,

What is the process if application is returned.

Can I resend the application after updating NA in form ? If yes will their be any fees for that .
You must resend the application to them within 30 days after correcting the error!

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Hi All who have received OOPNP ITA/AOR,

To prove my foreign work experience, if I submit Employment reference letter per CIC format along with offer letter/increment letter, will it suffice without pay stubs?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Hi All who have received OOPNP ITA/AOR,

To prove my foreign work experience, if I submit Employment reference letter per CIC format along with offer letter/increment letter, will it suffice without pay stubs?
Pay stubs are not mandatory documents. What you have will suffice.