+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deeps1989 said:
hi,
Well as far as i see all your documents are complete. You will likely get a mail from oinp asking you to provide them with the letter including job duties, designation and working hours mentioned on it. Your application might not be returned back only bcoz of this .
In my opinion you should arrange the letter with duties mentioned on it, so that time is not wasted on a later stage.

Regards
Deep
Thank you Very much deeps1989..

The letter already includes designation, salary and working hours etc. only duties were missed.
do you think, is it acceptable to send updated letter with duties to OINP by email before AOR?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
mighty_aero said:

The letter already includes designation, salary and working hours etc. only duties were missed.
do you think, is it acceptable to send updated letter with duties to OINP by email before AOR?
Yeap!
opportunities.ontario@ontario.ca
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Don't forget to include your...
Full name:
Date of birth:
Case Number: (if u have it)
File Number: (if u have it)
Express Entry #

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mighty_aero said:

Your duties (roles and responsibilities) are the primary reason for which they require the reference letter. The officer processing your file would match your duties against the NOC's to see if you are applying in the correct occupation. The second primary info reqd is work hours which is already there in your earlier letter. Salary and designation are optional but they are good to have. Please go ahead and send across the recent copy of your letter with the duties to OINP. I believe you would need to mail the hard-copy of the letter to OINP office and also include a letter asking them to attach this to your file. Provide your name, DOB, UCI (if you already have one) or passport number and ask them to attach this info. Also, send an email after sending the mail asking them to acknowledge if they have added this info to your file.

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Your duties (roles and responsibilities) are the primary reason for which they require the reference letter. The officer processing your file would match your duties against the NOC's to see if you are applying in the correct occupation. The second primary info reqd is work hours which is already there in your earlier letter. Salary and designation are optional but they are good to have. Please go ahead and send across the recent copy of your letter with the duties to OINP. I believe you would need to mail the hard-copy of the letter to OINP office and also include a letter asking them to attach this to your file. Provide your name, DOB, UCI (if you already have one) or passport number and ask them to attach this info. Also, send an email after sending the mail asking them to acknowledge if they have added this info to your file.
Thank you Rajanvnv..

I will try to explain my situation in detail..

current company--5 yrs experience-- included all the details in the reference letter
2nd company-- 6 months-- included all the details in the reference letter except job duties
1st company--9 months--included all the details in the reference letter

could you please tell me, is there any chance to return my application because of missing job duties.
I am trying to get reference letter with job duties from my 2nd company.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
mighty_aero said:
Thank you Rajanvnv..

current company--5 yrs experience-- included all the details in the reference letter
2nd company-- 6 months-- included all the details in the reference letter except job duties

could you please tell me, is there any chance to return my application because of missing job duties.
The sooner you send them a scan of new ref letter with your job duties , the less likely that they may return your application.
Also, you should send hard copy of your new ref letter by courier.

Finally, you may always call 416-327-0374 and inform about your situation.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mighty_aero said:
Thank you Rajanvnv..

I do not think they would return back your application if you have already included reference letter with all info from your current company ( 5 years). It is just for the 6 month employment period where you have not had your duties mentioned and hence this should not be a problem. It is still good to send them the copy of the 2nd company new reference letter but if it is too much trouble sending hard copy, you can send them the soft copy of the letter and request them to include the letter in your file. Also additionally, mention your EE profile number and job bank id along with other details I already mentioned. It's easier for the to trace back your file since you have not got an AOR.

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
I do not think they would return back your application if you have already included reference letter with all info from your current company ( 5 years). It is just for the 6 month employment period where you have not had your duties mentioned and hence this should not be a problem. It is still good to send them the copy of the 2nd company new reference letter but if it is too much trouble sending hard copy, you can send them the soft copy of the letter and request them to include the letter in your file. Also additionally, mention your EE profile number and job bank id along with other details I already mentioned. It's easier for the to trace back your file since you have not got an AOR.
Thank you rajanvnv.. I will do that:)

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
The sooner you send them a scan of new ref letter with your job duties , the less likely that they may return your application.
Also, you should send hard copy of your new ref letter by courier.

Finally, you may always call 416-327-0374 and inform about your situation.
Thank you AM_008.. I will send as soon as I get the letter.. is it mandatory to send hard copy?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
mighty_aero said:
Thank you AM_008.. I will send as soon as I get the letter.. is it mandatory to send hard copy?
I believe, it is not mandatory, but it is always safer to send more and everywhere )))
You may start with email, and if after that they will ask for hard copy.. only then you may send it.

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
Hello, i have got a mail from CIC asking me to submit the Schedule 4 form. My question is: Do i need to take a print, sign and then scan it to send back? OR Do i just need to fill the columns on computer only (without taking print out) and then upload it? Kindly advice. Thank you!

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neetz said:
Hello, i have got a mail from CIC asking me to submit the Schedule 4 form. My question is: Do i need to take a print, sign and then scan it to send back? OR Do i just need to fill the columns on computer only (without taking print out) and then upload it? Kindly advice. Thank you!
hi,
You are required to fill in the form from the computer itself..take a printout , sign it manually with a pen, scan it and then upload it.
I repeat it requires a physical signature with a pen
:) :)

jk_indian

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
Expected (15-09-2016)
Hi,

I am at CRS 461 in the pool.

EE Profile Created: 05-Nov-2015
OPNP ET Received: 06-Nov-2015
OPNP Application Sent: 01-Dec-2015
OPNP Application Reached: 05-Dec-2015(Expected).

Assuming that I will get an OPNP, how many months time(maximum) it will require for the whole process of getting a PR.
Could any one please predict?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jk_indian said:
Hi,

I am at CRS 461 in the pool.

EE Profile Created: 05-Nov-2015
OPNP ET Received: 06-Nov-2015
OPNP Application Sent: 01-Dec-2015
OPNP Application Reached: 05-Dec-2015(Expected).

Assuming that I will get an OPNP, how many months time(maximum) it will require for the whole process of getting a PR.
Could any one please predict?
Well, this depends on your case. There is no general timeline!! Outland people have got PPRs in 12 days, others have been waiting for more than 6 months!! So, depends on your case!