+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
Guys, who already submitted PR applications, please answer...

I'm going to submit my PR application soon and I would like to know...
How will the payment of fees page will look like?
Would it be the same payment process like, for example, in any online store?? Please, describe...

I'm going to use my VISA Debit Card.
Use a credit card if you can. I do not have personal expereince on debit card because i made payment using visa credit. It was fairly easy process.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
StAnger said:
Use a credit card if you can. I do not have personal expereince on debit card because i made payment using visa credit. It was fairly easy process.
Well, I have heard from people that "ICICI Coral Debit Card" works.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
StAnger said:
What is the difference between payment by "VISA Debit Card" and "VISA Credit Card"?
I think it doesn't matter... Am I right, guys?

Anyway, please describe in more details payment process. Thank you all in advance!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
What is the difference between payment by "VISA Debit Card" and "VISA Credit Card"?
I will quote what cic says " applicants must pay their cost recovery fee by credit card through their my cic account"

Some applicants have faced error why paying fee using debit card. Others have also reported that they were successful by using debit card.

Try with a debit card first and if you are unsuccessful, use a credit card.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AM_008 said:
I think it doesn't matter... Am I right, guys?

Anyway, please describe in more details payment process. Thank you all in advance!
A debit card is also known as an ATM card. Using this card, you can withdraw funds and make payments using the funds you have in your account.

A credit card is basically a loan that you take. When you swipe a card, say for 100 CAD, it is like a loan. You must repay it on time otherwise they'll levy heavy interest on the sum borrowed.

Most people use a Credit card to pay, not a debit card. Not all debit cards can be used for this.

Try to use a debit card that you have. If you are not successful, ask your bank and get a Credit Card.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
A debit card is also known as an ATM card. Using this card, you can withdraw funds and make payments using the funds you have in your account.

A credit card is basically a loan that you take. When you swipe a card, say for 100 CAD, it is like a loan. You must repay it on time otherwise they'll levy heavy interest on the sum borrowed.

Most people use a Credit card to pay, not a debit card. Not all debit cards can be used for this.

Try to use a debit card that you have. If you are not successful, ask your bank and get a Credit Card.
Thank you for your answers.
There was a lot of things that I have successfully purchased in foreign(USA,Europe) online stores using my Visa Debit card. Hope it will be OK with CIC.

Again, please describe in more details payment process. Is it the same as in any other online store? (Name of cardholder+Card Number+Issue date+CVV code)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
AM_008 said:
Thank you for your answers.
There was a lot of things that I have successfully purchased in foreign(USA,Europe) online stores using my Visa Debit card. Hope it will be OK with CIC.

Again, please describe in more details payment process. Is it the same as in any other online store? (Name of cardholder+Card Number+Issue date+CVV code)
Yes you'll need to enter all those. It's just a single payment form where you enter all those details, and them boom, money gone. :D

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

My IELTS is going to expire in Jan,2016 while I get ITA for 20 dram and will submit my application in Nov/Dec,2015. Will I need to re-take the exam or not. Once we submit the complete application will CIC ask for IELTS to do it again if expiring soon.

Any suggestions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xheikh said:
Hi Guys,

My IELTS is going to expire in Jan,2016 while I get ITA for 20 dram and will submit my application in Nov/Dec,2015. Will I need to re-take the exam or not. Once we submit the complete application will CIC ask for IELTS to do it again if expiring soon.

Any suggestions.
No. If you submit the application before your test expires, you are good!!

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - can CIC reject application if one has any existing loans in same bank for which financial statement is to be submitted?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
bellaluna said:
Yes you'll need to enter all those. It's just a single payment form where you enter all those details, and them boom, money gone. :D
Thank you! That's what I was waiting for :))
So, it is just regular transaction, nothing special...)
+ to you!

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
What does share with CiC button do?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RSS2015 said:
Guys - can CIC reject application if one has any existing loans in same bank for which financial statement is to be submitted?
If your savings minus loans meets the minimum pof it should be fine. What loan is it? Can you just not show it?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
i have a nomination and i received ITA based on that. so what happens if my application get rejected. can I still be able to get ITA after rejection? assuming my nomination is valid during rejection time.