+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
Got the nomination points!!
waiting for the next draw now!

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Seniors,

Request your Advice:

My and my spouse current passport is 1 year 3 month old and in my old passport there is a USA Visa for 20 years and I travelled twice for two month to USA and same my spouse also travelled outside other country with old passport. Kindly suggest If I have to scan and upload and submit both passport or only new passport. if I scan both passport then size become more than 4mb.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
HRDJ said:
Dear Seniors,

Request your Advice:

My and my spouse current passport is 1 year 3 month old and in my old passport there is a USA Visa for 20 years and I travelled twice for two month to USA and same my spouse also travelled outside other country with old passport. Kindly suggest If I have to scan and upload and submit both passport or only new passport. if I scan both passport then size become more than 4mb.
From what I know, you have to upload the pages containing visas or entry/exit stamps IN THE CURRENT PASSPORT.

I don't think you need to upload the pages from your previous passport.

Though I am sure about this, it would be better to confirm this with another member.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Seniors,

Request your Advice:

I imagine CIC doesn't ask for anything beyond bio pages from the valid passport. Review the instructions on your personalized checklist again and upload as required.

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I had my ecas access since the time i passed my medicals .....but as of today when I tried to login its not working.
Has anyone else faced this problem with their ecas system.

These small things create huge tensions.
Any reviews on this??

Regards
Deep

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deeps1989 said:
Hi guys,
I had my ecas access since the time i passed my medicals .....but as of today when I tried to login its not working.

Any reviews on this??

Regards
Deep
This is an ongoing issue with many applicants. Nothing to worry about. Their is a dedicated thread to address and discuss this. Cheers.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deeps1989 said:
Hi guys,

Any reviews on this??

Regards
Deep
Yes, a lot of people are facing the same problem. Nothing to panic about.

There is a dedicated thread for this discussion. Here you go :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/status-removed-from-ecas-t381690.0.html;msg4790744#msg4790744

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
This is an ongoing issue with many applicants. Nothing to worry about. Their is a dedicated thread to address and discuss this. Cheers.
Thanks StAnger
Now thts a great relief.. thanks for the help :)

Regards
Deep

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, a lot of people are facing the same problem. Nothing to panic about.

There is a dedicated thread for this discussion. Here you go :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/status-removed-from-ecas-t381690.0.html;msg4790744#msg4790744
Thanks rajkamalmohanram,
Appreciate the help

Regards
Deep

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello Guys,

The proof of financial status clearly says that they need a letter from the financial institution?
Can anyone give more hints of this letters and its content?

Also has someone got PCC for spouse from Indian embassy in Singapore.
Since my ITA letter contents only my name and not my spouse, BLS were not sure if the Indian embassy will issue an PCC letter for spouse.

Any Indian from Singapore having similar experience of spouse PCC?

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine CIC doesn't ask for anything beyond bio pages from the valid passport. Review the instructions on your personalized checklist again and upload as required ]

Thanks Asivad

though nothing has been clearly mentioned about old passport. so if I take a note that I don't need to upload anything about old passport. I was apprehensive only because my current passport is just 1.3 years old. thanks. I will only upload pages of current passport

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
From what I know, you have to upload the pages containing visas or entry/exit stamps IN THE CURRENT PASSPORT.

I don't think you need to upload the pages from your previous passport.

Though I am sure about this, it would be better to confirm this with another member.
[
Thanks Rajkamal

though nothing has been clearly mentioned about old passport. so if I take a note that I don't need to upload anything about old passport. I was apprehensive only because my current passport is just 1.3 years old. thanks. I will only upload pages of current passport]

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Guys, who already submitted PR applications, please answer...

I'm going to submit my PR application soon and I would like to know...
How will the payment of fees page will look like?
Would it be the same payment process like, for example, in any online store?? Please, describe...

I'm going to use my VISA Debit Card.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dagdoba said:
Hello Guys,

The proof of financial status clearly says that they need a letter from the financial institution?
Can anyone give more hints of this letters and its content?

Also has someone got PCC for spouse from Indian embassy in Singapore.
Since my ITA letter contents only my name and not my spouse, BLS were not sure if the Indian embassy will issue an PCC letter for spouse.

Any Indian from Singapore having similar experience of spouse PCC?
First and formost it should be on the official letter head of the bank and should contain details of bank.

It should have following:
1. You name and other details
2. Account number
3. Date when account was opened
4. Current Balance
5. Average balance for 6 months- this can be further supported by 6 months statement which should be stamped by bank
6. If bank could mention that their are no loans/debts thats would be good.

I believe i covered most of it. Further please refer cic guidelines to make sure you dont miss out on vital points.

Sorry i am not from singapore so cannot advise on your second query.