+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Interesting. That's under 4 months. Pretty decent.
Unlike OINP, IRCC is processing outland applications much faster thn Inland applications.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so, mine is about 137 days with no contact for straight 3 months now.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RSS2015 said:
I don't think so, mine is about 137 days with no contact for straight 3 months now.
I was talking abt 'Average time'. It can always go beyond that.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
can anyone update my timeline. i tried but cant
CRS 1004
ontario nomination received 23-11-2015
CRS UPDATED ON 14-12-2015
ITA 18-12-2015
AOR 10-02-2016
MED PASSED 29-03-2016
BG STATUS NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME

subic85

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Nomination.....
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
singhyogeshkumar said:
I saw a PPR spreadsheet with about 176 entries from September'15 to April'16. Average time for PNP outland was 116 days.
Thanks !!! so I can relax for about 2 months now, although anxiety won't leave my side :)

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
I was talking abt 'Average time'. It can always go beyond that.
Hi Yogesh,
I need your urgent help. Could you please tell me when you click your earlier check status and messages column , not for permanent residency the one which we have from the time of express entry profile , does it says only application status - open and all other columns like job bank registeration, ITA status etc etc blank ? In my profile it is showing like that and also express entry profile effective date and expiry date blank? Could you please check it for me? Thanks.

My job bank profile expired today and I got an email , I followed the steps and if I login now it says active. There was also a column to update express entry information when I tried that with my profile number and previous validation code it was not accepting them, may be I do not require to update as it is the same profile not the new one. After that I checked and found all these columns blank, so I am worried that something happened to my profile or is it normally blank after you submit your application. If it is not normal, what should I do?
Anyone who knows about it please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VaibhavN said:
Hi Yogesh,
I need your urgent help. Could you please tell me when you click your earlier check status and messages column , not for permanent residency the one which we have from the time of express entry profile , does it says only application status - open and all other columns like job bank registeration, ITA status etc etc blank ? In my profile it is showing like that and also express entry profile effective date and expiry date blank? Could you please check it for me? Thanks.

Should be a technical glitch - should come back to normal.

My job bank profile expired today and I got an email , I followed the steps and if I login now it says active. There was also a column to update express entry information when I tried that with my profile number and previous validation code it was not accepting them, may be I do not require to update as it is the same profile not the new one. After that I checked and found all these columns blank, so I am worried that something happened to my profile or is it normally blank after you submit your application. If it is not normal, what should I do?
Anyone who knows about it please help.

No issues here. Job bank expiry does not cause any problem with your PR application.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Does anyone did Medical before getting your OOPNP nomination? My application with OOPNP is for 6 months now. I am also an Inland applicant under CEC category. I am going to my country for a month. The cost will be 75% low from here ;). Medical is valid for a year as per the CIC website. I am wondering, whether I can do the medical without any invitation or not (does the doctor need any paper?).

Aroraa

Apr 12, 2016
Aroraa said:
Need some help. I received my OINP nomination on April 8, 2016 and I accepted it on April 9, 2016 (Saturday) through my EE profile. However, my CRS score is still not updated (as on April 12, 2016) with the additional 600 points.
It says Province / Territory Nomination Details: Accepted
Application/profile status: Open
Province/Territory Nomination: Received
Provincial Nominee Criteria: Not Met

Going through this forum, I realised that the score typically gets updated in 12 to 24 hours. What could have gone wrong here? And what can I do?

EE Profile: 18-Sep-2015
OINP PT rec: 26-Sep-2015
Docs Sub: 09-Nov-2015
AOR : 18-Feb-2016
Add: docs req : 01-Mar-2016
Add: Docs sent: 26-Mar-2016
Nomination: 08-April-2016
ITA: Awaiting
While I accepted nomination through my EE profile on April 9, I received the nomination letter from ontario today. Score is still not updated. Do I need to upload this letter anywhere on my EE profile? It is not allowing me to. I didn't raise CSE yet

Mobeensaq, rajkamalmohanram or anyone - please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SNS76 said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone did Medical before getting your OOPNP nomination? My application with OOPNP is for 6 months now. I am also an Inland applicant under CEC category. I am going to my country for a month. The cost will be 75% low from here ;). Medical is valid for a year as per the CIC website. I am wondering, whether I can do the medical without any invitation or not (does the doctor need any paper?).
Since you are an inland applicant, you can do it now if you want to (though I suggest you to do it at least after nomination) and no you don't need an invitation to go for a medical test - go to the DMP and tell than you've come for an upfront medical exam. I wouldn't have said the same for an outland applicant - they need landing time and doing meds this upfront will take away all the landing time they have. FSW applicants should consider doing meds only a day or 2 before submitting the application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aroraa said:
While I accepted nomination through my EE profile on April 9, I received the nomination letter from ontario today. Score is still not updated. Do I need to upload this letter anywhere on my EE profile? It is not allowing me to. I didn't raise CSE yet

Strange. No you need not upload this letter to get points. It's been long - raise a complaint to the technical team - take a look at this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=799&top=23

Don't raise a CSE for this - you haven't submitted your application yet.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
Aroraa said:

u have to raise CSE for that and also inform ontario office about your situation. In my case it took 20 days after cse. U vl b getting an email from cic after a week or two of submission of cse. And yes u can submit cse. Ontario office vl also pursue for u once they know.