+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi PNP candidates --- I got ON nomination and received the ITA in PNP category... i m filling the post ITA application and have a question regarding POF : there is a question in application about FUND, and same in Schedule 4 form as well - what should we put there "0" ??
In my EE profile I put fund = 0 and job offer= No so that i do not get invite in FSW and that worked ... for me FSW = not met CEC = met ... and ITA in PNP. I am working here in Canada from last 2.5 years (No LMIA, on work permit)

If i am putting the fund as per my saving let say 5k or 10K in final checklist it is asking to upload POF, i don't want to go in that criteria as i saw many cases where they have rejected based on POF.

Please share your experience .... Thanks in advance !!!

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michau said:
How come you got nominated when Ontario requires a minimum of 400 points before nomination, and you got 398? Did they lift that requirement?
There is a French Speaking Stream where there is no point limit, just CLB levels for French and English. I guess it comes form there.

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
where can i find the tracking sheet?

Please tell the latest date of submission which is being processed.

I submitted my application on 14th September but still have not received the acknowledgement letter.

What if they don't process it till December 2016?
How long it takes after receipt of acknowledgement letter?
They process it on first come first serve only as it says on the website or they prioritize high scores?

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaivikpatel said:
where can i find the tracking sheet?

Please tell the latest date of submission which is being processed.

I submitted my application on 14th September but still have not received the acknowledgement letter.

What if they don't process it till December 2016?
How long it takes after receipt of acknowledgement letter?
They process it on first come first serve only as it says on the website or they prioritize high scores?
Hi,

I think they are sending AORs for end of July at the moment. It is on fist come - first serve basis.

The link is here http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet.

Go to OINP site and read all the details there, they explain it pretty well.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robins.scaria said:
hi all,
urgent help needed..
can sum1 please tell me to which email id should I send my change in personal information form?
Although it is not specifically mentioned, a change in personal information form can be sent to either expressentry@ontario.ca or ontarionominee@ontario.ca

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Michau said:
How come you got nominated when Ontario requires a minimum of 400 points before nomination, and you got 398? Did they lift that requirement?
Hi Michau,

I had score of 403 till 15th Oct(My birthday), and on the very same day my points reduced to 398 because of ageing. Got the Nomination also on this day.

CIC and OOPNP/OINP gives relaxation if points are reduced because of ageing.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Hi Michau,

I had score of 403 till 15th Oct(My birthday), and on the very same day my points reduced to 398 because of ageing. Got the Nomination also on this day.

CIC and OOPNP/OINP gives relaxation if points are reduced because of ageing.
Lucky !!! :)

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Queries said:
Hi PNP candidates --- I got ON nomination and received the ITA in PNP category... i m filling the post ITA application and have a question regarding POF : there is a question in application about FUND, and same in Schedule 4 form as well - what should we put there "0" ??
In my EE profile I put fund = 0 and job offer= No so that i do not get invite in FSW and that worked ... for me FSW = not met CEC = met ... and ITA in PNP. I am working here in Canada from last 2.5 years (No LMIA, on work permit)

If i am putting the fund as per my saving let say 5k or 10K in final checklist it is asking to upload POF, i don't want to go in that criteria as i saw many cases where they have rejected based on POF.

Please share your experience .... Thanks in advance !!!
Any one ??

Positive12

Oct 15, 2015
stak said:
Guys, I submitted my application on OCt 7th.. and still no updates to medical or schedule 4 document request
..few days back,I got ghost email saying that application updated..when I check online...I dont see any updates..
few members mentioned that they received,schedule 4 request with in week after submission.. at least my medicals should have passed now as I did my medicals on sept 14th.
I'm in the same shoes as you. Submitted 4th oct. Review of eligibility and medicals still in progress till now. We're the same NoC code 2174. Maybe CIC is processing it by NoC code. I'm equally worried too. People with similar experiences on this, please share with us. Thanks

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just a quick question for those who got ITA and already submitted the documents to CIC. Do they ask the same list of documents as for the applicants without nomination? Did anyone manage to compare this?

I'm just curious. :)

Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helena21 said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick question for those who got ITA and already submitted the documents to CIC. Do they ask the same list of documents as for the applicants without nomination? Did anyone manage to compare this?

I'm just curious. :)

Thanks
Yes, it is the same list of documents for both of em.