+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP details and process

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I want to know about the eligibility requirements and process of OOPNP. My CRS score is 472 points and i created my profile on 24th April. I got to know that applicants with score 400 and above are been selected for OOPNP. Is it like only profiles created after 1st June is selected for OOPNP?? Do i need to create a new profile?? Kindly help..

Many Thanks

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U need to create your profile again. My CRS is 475. I created my profile in MAY then created again on 06JUn and received PT on 10JUN

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
Why we have to create a new profile?? I have applied myself only without any help. Not too clear about this OOPNP. Should I wait for thr next draw or should I make a new profile to get PT?? N how does it make a difference in processing of the application?? Kindly help.. am confused.. :-[

Best

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEcanvan said:
Hey,
Why we have to create a new profile?? I have applied myself only without any help. Not too clear about this OOPNP. Should I wait for thr next draw or should I make a new profile to get PT?? N how does it make a difference in processing of the application?? Kindly help.. am confused.. :-[

Best
OOPNP is looking only at profiles created on or after 1st June. For some reason, they are able to search only among those profiles.

If you want them to be able to look at your profile so that they might extend you a PT you will have to withdraw your existing EE profile, deactivate the job bank profile, recreate EE profile and link it afresh with a new job bank profile. Read one of the many threads on this so that you find it easier to do this process - a lot of people suffered a lot of times to figure out the best way.

All the best!

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Hi guys,

Created a profile yesterday, points - 432
Got a message today saying

"..government of ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its PNP through express entry

you must contact ontario directly after receiving this letter.."

does this mean I am invited to apply for PNP within 45 days?

Thanks
Chinmay

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinmay phadke said:
Hi guys,

"..government of ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its PNP through express entry

Thanks
Chinmay
Yes and Congratulations!

Start by filling up the Nominee Application form here ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
chinmay phadke said:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Chinmay
Congrats!! I'm so envious!! :((

May I know what your NOC is and if you're currently working/have visited/have relatives in Ontario??

The information you provide will help people that just resubmitted their EE profiles but haven't got a PT yet.

Thank you very much.

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
yes sure,

My Noc code is 2283 - software testing technicians to be precise

I am pursuing a PG certificate program in Ontario which will end in this Sept.

I am working as an intern in Ontario currently, but do not have a permanent job as yet. even i resubmitted the profile yesterday

Thanks
Chinmay

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
OOPNP is looking only at profiles created on or after 1st June. For some reason, they are able to search only among those profiles.

If you want them to be able to look at your profile so that they might extend you a PT you will have to withdraw your existing EE profile, deactivate the job bank profile, recreate EE profile and link it afresh with a new job bank profile. Read one of the many threads on this so that you find it easier to do this process - a lot of people suffered a lot of times to figure out the best way.

All the best!
Hey Asivad,
I resubmitted my profile on 17th June. I created a new GCKey and made an entire new profile. I also deactivated my Job Bank profile and made a new one. However, I have seen posts saying that applicants who made a new profile with old GCKey are getting PT...Please help

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
EEcanvan said:
Hey Asivad,
I resubmitted my profile on 17th June. I created a new GCKey and made an entire new profile. I also deactivated my Job Bank profile and made a new one. However, I have seen posts saying that applicants who made a new profile with old GCKey are getting PT...Please help
Hi,

I tried to verify this myself. I've come across people who used a new GCkey and still got a PT. So seems old or new GCkey doesn't matter in getting a PT. I saw from another post as well that it is 100% automated and kinda random.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
According to the pdf guide, you can choose "all provinces and territories" and still get called for Ontario. You don't have to necessarily select Ontario in your EE profile. Isn't this true??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
According to the pdf guide, you can choose "all provinces and territories" and still get called for Ontario. You don't have to necessarily select Ontario in your EE profile. Isn't this true??
Yes