+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP demand draft issues

alaiu

Jul 14, 2015
Guys, I sent the draft addressed to "Minister of Finance, Ontario" instead of "Ontario Minister of Finance".

The actual OOPNP application form says "Minister of Finance, Ontario" whereas the guide says "Ontario Minister of Finance".

Will this be a problem?

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
alaiu said:
Guys, I sent the draft addressed to "Minister of Finance, Ontario" instead of "Ontario Minister of Finance".

The actual OOPNP application form says "Minister of Finance, Ontario" whereas the guide says "Ontario Minister of Finance".

Will this be a problem?
Both are fine, so do not worry. It will be accepted.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
How long did it take for you to get Ontario Nomination. On their site it is mentioned as 90 days so wanted to know if it is the minimum time they take or could it be more than that?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Renne

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
renne9009 said:
How long did it take for you to get Ontario Nomination. On their site it is mentioned as 90 days so wanted to know if it is the minimum time they take or could it be more than that?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Renne
Ideally, they try to complete processing and provide nomination within the 90 days but with currently with the huge number of applications, they no longer meet this 90 days, I believe it could be anywhere between 3 to 4.5 months.