+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Returned - Need Help!

Helios24

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey Everyone!

So my OOPNP application was returned to me due to it being incomplete. I went through the checklist of missing items that was provided and apparently I was missing a form - Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams form - Missing: Job seekers validation code is mandatory. I have 30 days to submit this along with the rest of the application. Can someone please tell me what form is this ? Under Experience in the Application Form I have specified my NOC code, do I need to provide something else / make sure this is state some place else on the form ?

Thanks.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helios24 said:
Hey Everyone!

So my OOPNP application was returned to me due to it being incomplete. I went through the checklist of missing items that was provided and apparently I was missing a form - Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams form - Missing: Job seekers validation code is mandatory. I have 30 days to submit this along with the rest of the application. Can someone please tell me what form is this ? Under Experience in the Application Form I have specified my NOC code, do I need to provide something else / make sure this is state some place else on the form ?

Thanks.
Your job seekers validation code is the code you use to login to job bank.

Helios24

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Anya654 said:
Your job seekers validation code is the code you use to login to job bank.
Thanks for the response, is this the same as the NOC code ? If not, where can I find it ? For job bank, I use a username/password, and no code per say.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helios24 said:
Thanks for the response, is this the same as the NOC code ?

its the code that you have with EE profile#

When u create ur EE profile first time; they will send u a pdf with EE # and Job seeker validation code.
Use that one.. It will be still there in ur CIC account...

Helios24

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
jemdill said:
its the code that you have with EE profile#

When u create ur EE profile first time; they will send u a pdf with EE # and Job seeker validation code.
Use that one.. It will be still there in ur CIC account...
Thanks for your response, I found the PDF under messages in my CIC account. I hope I get it correct this time around lol. Since the time I submitted my application, my IELTS has expired, since I'm re sending all my documents, should I include my updated IELTS as well to reflect what's on my express entry account now ?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helios24 said:
Thanks for your response, I found the PDF under messages in my CIC account. I hope I get it correct this time around lol. Since the time I submitted my application, my IELTS has expired, since I'm re sending all my documents, should I include my updated IELTS as well to reflect what's on my express entry account now ?
Yes.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
It looks like OINP updated the form in July 2015. Did you send yours that month? Maybe it was caught in the transition.

Helios24

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
bellaluna said:
It looks like OINP updated the form in July 2015. Did you send yours that month? Maybe it was caught in the transition.
Yes, I submitted my application at the end of July.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helios24 said:
Yes, send Updated IELTS result with all missing documents.. Confirm 2-3 times you have filled everything and all documents included...
All the very best...

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before you send the updated IELTS result, make sure you update that in your express entry profile as well :)

sidon17

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Helios24 said:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks.

and dont forget to get the latest bank statement if its for FSW

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helios24 said:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks.

Re: Ontario PNP application package returned

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 02:12:54 am »

QuoteModifyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: kovthe on November 24, 2015, 05:45:05 am

Hi,

Today I received my application package from Ontario stating below documents,

a) List of of places visited(page 2,section 6) in Canada information in Application : I did not visit any place, so had left this as blank. They raised a flag for this. Should I write "NOT APPLICABLE" ?

b) Employers reference letter: I had provided all offer letters,exit letters and pay slips of current and previous companies but they did not accpet the same. They have mentioned they require reference letter from all employers stating hours of work, wage, roles and responsibility. I did not find a specific form/format/template to forward to my employers. Also what if my employers do not provide me these reference letters? Will printout of reference letter(email) from colleagues suffice?

c) Statement of intent and ties in Ontario is also required: I had filled the form with these details, still this is being asked for. Do I need to provide a written letter stating my intent to reside in Ontario and no ties with Ontario details? Should this letter be on normal white paper or on some stamp paper.

I have been given 30 days to furnish these details.

Please help.

Hi ,

Please share how you got the package returned , in how many days you received your return package and were you provided with any tracking number of the return package ?

soyabean

Oct 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I realized that I also did not put the Job Seekers Validation Code on my form. I just submitted my application last week. Is there any way I can let the OINP office know and add this information rather than wait for them to return the package to me? Who would be the best person to contact about this?

If they do return it (presumably in Feb/Mar next year), will this mean I have to wait another 2+ months for my application to be processed?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

While filling OINP form, under personal/work history section, I have left few days gap in between two entries. Please let me know in case someone's application has been deemed as incomplete and returned due to this?

Thanks