+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form --- Education History (Principal Applicant)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

In the table of Education History, Do i write my education details only from Bachelors Degree or From High School (i.e. grade 10) ?

Do they mean by post secondary educational details "From Bachelors" ?

Thanks

silo66

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To my knowledge, you're supposed to list only those credentials you get points for. So whatever you have on your ECA report that makes you eligible for OOPNP should suffice.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Guys,

In the table of Education History, Do i write my education details only from Bachelors Degree or From High School (i.e. grade 10) ?

Do they mean by post secondary educational details "From Bachelors" ?

Thanks
You start from Bachelors.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
heeru_maan said:
You start from Bachelors.
Thanks for your help. I have one follow up question on this that do i need to attach copies of educational documents from Bachelors degree or from grade 10 with my application as my WES report contain canadian equivalencies of my educational background from grade 10 ?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Thanks for your help. I have one follow up question on this that do i need to attach copies of educational documents from Bachelors degree or from grade 10 with my application as my WES report contain canadian equivalencies of my educational background from grade 10 ?
Since you start your educational history from your Bachelors degree, you will need to attach ECA copies from Bachelors degree.