+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP - Am I the first?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has some one got any acknowledgement from OOPNP after they sent across their application. Please respond.

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It normally takes 2-3 weeks for PNP applications to be acknowledged so no reason why this will be any different.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet ..I think you wont get any acknowledgement ,they would directly send the file number

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP applications are acknowledged as received within 2-3 weeks.
These OOPNP applications will be acknowledged by email.

I know as I hand-delivered my application and the lady I spoke to gave me the information when I asked her the question.

Please stop guessing answers as it doesn't help anybody.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
definitely we are not first ,I submitted my application on June 5 (Drop box) ,stillw aiting for acknowledgement email.There was a chinese guy before me so I think he is first :D
Kiran_6sb,

Have you got the acknowledgement from OOPNP. Plz respond.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesycheese said:
PNP applications are acknowledged as received within 2-3 weeks.
These OOPNP applications will be acknowledged by email.

I know as I hand-delivered my application and the lady I spoke to gave me the information when I asked her the question.

Please stop guessing answers as it doesn't help anybody.
See i told you that you will directly get the file number instead of just recieving an acknowledgment (The one that just normally says your application has reached) :p

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Kiran_6sb,

Have you got the acknowledgement from OOPNP. Plz respond.
Not yet .Actually my file was returned to me this monday morning , as I missed my birth cert .Dropped it again on the same day .

Hopefully will receive by end of this week.

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
ektaahm said:
Hello All,

I am new for this Ontario PNP.
What are the eligibility criteria?
My score is 360!
What is PT ?

Thanks.
here you can find useful information
ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

cicnews.com/2015/06/ontario-opens-doors-express-entry-candidates-canadian-immigration-065436.html

cheesycheese

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
See i told you that you will directly get the file number instead of just recieving an acknowledgment (The one that just normally says your application has reached) :p
No you didn't. You said 'I think you wont get any acknowledgement ,they would directly send the file number'. That's different to what you're now implying you said.

You just concentrate on putting the right documents in the envelope! ;D

Good luck!

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kiran_6sb When did you submit your application? Just want to know how long it will take for them to send it back because i didn't fill 'visit to canada part' and i am also waiting for my document :( :(

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What abt Dilbert, Asivad and other ppl who sent ther forms earlier, have you guys got the acknowledgement. Please update the forum with date sent and date acknowledgement received.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Not yet .Actually my file was returned to me this monday morning , as I missed my birth cert .Dropped it again on the same day .

Hopefully will receive by end of this week.
sorry to know that buddy. Hopefully you get the acknowledgement soon. I know you reside locally in Ontario. Did you get the package thru post.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
I am preparing my application. Did your letters mention number of holidays as benefits? I have exactly one year of work experience in one job code, but if I mention holidays, will it make my experience less than one year and thus ineligible?

Thank you for your guidance!