+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Just wait for the Miracles now. Scores will drop after November Draws. The next Draw is expected to be on 23rd or 30th October with higher scores.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rohitbites said:
Hey guys,

I checked with my consultant, and she said they have created a fresh profile and added it to EE as on Oct 15, 2015. And they aren't charging me anything for it. So I am good to go until October 2016. Hoping to be picked up again. :D

And the part where I mentioned that scores would drop was actually from an article I read on the internet - immigration.ca/fr/canada-immigration-blog/188-canada-immigration-news-articles/2015/october/2024-express-entry-immigration-overview-the-first-9-months.html

This is an interesting read. :D
I do not think that Ontario will again send you a PT since your old PT was expired and it is taken by Ontario Govt as a refusal of PT acceptance from your side.

I do hope that i am proven wrong but this is how they work.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
438 ONE MORE WEEK AND NO pt FROM ontario . RESUBMITTED PROFILE. THEY DONT CARE
dont lose hope bro... you'll soon get an ITA and then you'll forget about this PT thing

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy said:
dont lose hope bro... you'll soon get an ITA and then you'll forget about this PT thing
i saw u waiting at 447. lets see if the scores go down/ Shall I send EOI to pnps now

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
bestofluck said:
i saw u waiting at 447. lets see if the scores go down/ Shall I send EOI to pnps now
Try to withdraw your profile and make a new one

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
I do not think that Ontario will again send you a PT since your old PT was expired and it is taken by Ontario Govt as a refusal of PT acceptance from your side.

Oh well! :( - the only good part that can come out of this is that the universe helped me save $1500. :-X

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
One_Topsy said:
Try to withdraw your profile and make a new one
Well its absolutely rubbish to believe you create new profile and you get PT. Now there cant be anything funny as this. Dont make peopel cretae profiles like this and resubmit. They just give ranks and when your run comes they send PT. Dont assume what has no logic

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
bestofluck said:
Well its absolutely rubbish to believe you create new profile and you get PT. Now there cant be anything funny as this. Dont make peopel cretae profiles like this and resubmit. They just give ranks and when your run comes they send PT. Dont assume what has no logic
But that seems to have worked for some folks here. Absolutely illogical, I agree, but it seems to have worked!

However, one question: on what basis do they give these ranks? I've seen folks get a PT with the same NOC I've.

I feel your pain though. I am sitting at 429, and no PT either.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
But that seems to have worked for some folks here. Absolutely illogical, I agree, but it seems to have worked!

However, one question: on what basis do they give these ranks? I've seen folks get a PT with the same NOC I've.

I feel your pain though. I am sitting at 429, and no PT either.
Thats again funny. Someone said keep resubmitting and u keep doing it. When u get Pt u say its because you resubmitted.

They obviously rank on NOC levels and English levels. My NOC is 4251 Graphic Design. Its not popular. The want marketing people and MBA an Engineers. So they have a right to give ranks. They just said anyone over 400 . Now if someone has good NOC and 410 he is obviously better than me with 438 and NOC not so wanted.

I just submitted my profile before 2 months and i am not doing any resubmitting or creating new one. IF i get Pt I will tell you

chopsumbongw

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Hi,

I would like to add to this discussion. I for have had some success with recreating a profile. My first profile was created on June 26th. After a month a friend suggested that I create another identical profile, which I did on the 9th of August. And Voila on the 26th of August I received a PT for the second account. Both profiles are identical in all aspects apart from timing. This leads me to believe that they have a random selection process.

Cheers,
Austin

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
chopsumbongw said:
Hi,

I would like to add to this discussion. I for have had some success with recreating a profile. My first profile was created on June 26th. After a month a friend suggested that I create another identical profile, which I did on the 9th of August. And Voila on the 26th of August I received a PT for the second account. Both profiles are identical in all aspects apart from timing. This leads me to believe that they have a random selection process.

Cheers,
Austin
thats fine if u did so. I still not believe its random. And even if its random they consider all above 400 everytime they select. The dont keep me out of the pool

sk_ind_cad

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Jan 2016
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
Submitted application on oct16th, received Ontario Province Nomination on 17th Oct.

NOC 2171

Points at 472

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
chopsumbongw said:
Hi,

Cheers,
Austin
Austin, this got me thinking - Can I create more than on EE profile, and have them all active? Does CIC allow that?

Did you have both of your EE accounts active when you received your PT?

chopsumbongw

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Austin, this got me thinking - Can I create more than on EE profile, and have them all active? Does CIC allow that?

Did you have both of your EE accounts active when you received your PT?
Well I guess you can create a couple but don't go over board and create 10-15 profiles. I don't really know the implications.
I have read that you should delete other profiles after you receive a PT.

That said there are just a few months left for 2015 so it can't really hurt.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:

It turns out to be a lucky day I guess - I got PT from Ontario again. ! :D I am going for it.