+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Provincial Nominee Help Needed !!!

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,
I got into the EE Pool with CRS Score 0f 435 and got a letter from Ontario to apply for Provincial Nominee.

I have been able to gather all the required documents however i am still confused on the proof of settlement funds aspect. Should i Just print out my 6 months bank statement or do i have to fix the funds to show that the money is secure and readily available?
Also does the money have to be in dollars ?

Please experienced individuals who have succeed in this application should help me out here. Also kindly share important tips with me to ensure that my application scales through. Thanks

prhelpcanada

Nov 7, 2015
Money should be in local currency, but it does not hurt to have it converted into CAD at prevailing exchange rate of the day of your statement. It would be good to show last 1 year of statement of funds. Hope this helps.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks prhelpcanada it helps!! One year bank statement ??? wow thats going to be almost 50 pages.
Any other ideas/ tips please ?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Managerchap said:
Hello House,
I got into the EE Pool with CRS Score 0f 435 and got a letter from Ontario to apply for Provincial Nominee.

I have been able to gather all the required documents however i am still confused on the proof of settlement funds aspect. Should i Just print out my 6 months bank statement or do i have to fix the funds to show that the money is secure and readily available?
Also does the money have to be in dollars ?

Please experienced individuals who have succeed in this application should help me out here. Also kindly share important tips with me to ensure that my application scales through. Thanks
6 months bank statements in your country's local currency will suffice.
Basically stick to the documents asked for in the checklist and you wouldn't have any issues. Check and recheck to make sure you include all the documents asked for and that you have signed where applicable. A lot of applications are returned due to missing signatures and documents. Follow this thread and this one - the people are extremely active and helpful.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
ManagerChap: Can you please let me know when your PT was issued. I believe they number of PTs issued has gone down significantly.

Also I am not sure on how they are processing current applications received. They are still issuing AORs for September applicants.

PS: My application reached them in November so I am not hoping for any processing till Feb 2016.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Managerchap said:
Thanks prhelpcanada it helps!! One year bank statement ??? wow thats going to be almost 50 pages.
Any other ideas/ tips please ?
6 months banks statement is required not 1 year

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
ManagerChap: Can you please let me know when your PT was issued. I believe they number of PTs issued has gone down significantly.

Also I am not sure on how they are processing current applications received. They are still issuing AORs for September applicants.

PS: My application reached them in November so I am not hoping for any processing till Feb 2016.
My PT was issued on the 14th Of Nov. Trying to get it to them by the first week of Dec Latest so they can get back to me in march