CRS: 405
NOC: 2174
IRCC Profile Created: 05 May 2017
OINP NOI: 12 May 2017
OINP Submitted: 04 June 2017
OINP Assessment: 07 June 2017
OINP Decision in Progress: 12 June 2017

OINP Approved: 15 June 2017
date received email notification / clicked "I Accept" in IRCC Profile: 15 June 2017

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
thanks! here's my timeline:

date received email notification / clicked "I Accept" in IRCC Profile: 15 June 2017
Congrats Man

Chuchoq22

Jun 15, 2017
URGENT!!! It's anybody having problems to access to the onekey account ??? I recently received the NOI at friday and I'm going to upload the documents and now i can't ! Help

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,
I got the following mail from in my EE account.

Code:
Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - June 2, 2017  01:01:19 p.m. EDT
Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)
I am applying under the OINP - Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. I have the following doubt on the supporting documents required for the proof of fund that I have to attach. Sorry if this was already discussed. I am a new member in this forum and I also tried searching this forum but didn't get the right answer.

For the proof of Settlement Fund, I am showing my Savings Account balance + my Mutual Fund statement + my wife's Savings Account balance + her Fixed Deposit statement

There is a following statement in the "How to apply" pdf

Code:
Note: If you provide bank statement in your spouse or common-law partner's name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds
My spouse will be also accompanying me. I have mentioned the same while filling the EE profile. So, do I need another statement from the bank or spouse stating I have access to her fund? I will be getting the following statement for my proof of fund

1. 6 months bank statement of my savings account
2. 6 months bank statement of my wife's savings account
3, Latest FD statement of my wife. Is there any specific requirement about yit's expir date?
4. Latest Mutual Fund statement

Please let me know if I need any more documents.

Thanks!!

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

Code:
Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - June 2, 2017  01:01:19 p.m. EDT
I am applying under the OINP - Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. I have the following doubt on the supporting documents required for the proof of fund that I have to attach. Sorry if this was already discussed. I am a new member in this forum and I also tried searching this forum but didn't get the right answer.

For the proof of Settlement Fund, I am showing my Savings Account balance + my Mutual Fund statement + my wife's Savings Account balance + her Fixed Deposit statement

Code:
Note: If you provide bank statement in your spouse or common-law partner's name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds
My spouse will be also accompanying me. I have mentioned the same while filling the EE profile. So, do I need another statement from the bank or spouse stating I have access to her fund? I will be getting the following statement for my proof of fund

3, Latest FD statement of my wife. Is there any specific requirement about yit's expir date?

Thanks!!
Hi,

When I was showing proof of funds it was simple for me because i used an account which was a joint account with my wife.

I showed last 6 months bank statements + fixed deposit statements.

Also I took at letter from the bank called the Balance confirmation statement which says how much total i.e. balance in bank account + fixed deposit i have in the bank as of that day.

I got it signed from the Banks Operations Manager. So far OINP has not asked anything related to my funds ....

Reactions: JMD03

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi,

Code:

Code:

Thanks!!

Hi,

You need an additional document from the bank regarding the access to the fund you have.

1. It should be on letter head of the bank & duly signed and stamped by the authorised bank personal.
2. It should contain all your personal information (Complete Name, Address, Contact Number, Email id) and Date of issue.
3. It should disclose all the account/investment related information (Account Type, Account Number, Account Balance).

I hope it would solve your concern.

PS: Other Members: Do add your opinions or previous experience if anything is missing or additional thing(s) may be required.

Good Luck

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Anyone from NOC 1111 or 2171 with DIP since more than 10 days please let us know.

Please also tell if anyone received Nomination on June 12 from these two NOC's or else which NOC you got Nomination with.

I need to confirm something regarding Nominations coming ahead.

Thanks.
Bill, do you have any statistics regarding the number of applicants with NOC 1111? what about the quota? Best regards!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Bill, do you have any statistics regarding the number of applicants with NOC 1111? what about the quota? Best regards!
I don't have data or quota but I was told by someone who is reliable that 1111, 2171 etc have low quotas and usually OINP are sending Nominations for different NOC at different dates.

According to him you should expect Nomination by the end of this month particularly on June 30.

So, I will let you guys know if someone gets Nomination from these NOC in the future.

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Live life

May 6, 2017
I don't have data or quota but I was told by someone who is reliable that 1111, 2171 etc have low quotas and usually OINP are sending Nominations for different NOC at different dates.

According to him you should expect Nomination by the end of this month particularly on June 30.

So, I will let you guys know if someone gets Nomination from these NOC in the future.
Bill , any news on NOC 0122? Application submitted on June 3 and dip since June 14.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
thanks! here's my timeline:

Wow! You received nomination in just 11 days! That has to be some kind of record ;)

Congratulations and all the best for the journey ahead.