+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
i received my nomination too. i was checking OINP. but it did not show up there. looking at this message chain i went to my EE profile and accepted nomination
I just checked my EE profile. Nothing there either for me yet. May be they'll send out more nominations before the draw next week.

Congratulations once again.

131Flamingos

Jun 15, 2017
More than 15 days. I had actually received an ITA from EE process, was not following OINP profile. so it may have changed some time back. they called me up 10 days ago and said that they could proceed with my provincial nomination only if i reject the ITA from EE process. we took a few days to decide on that. declined ITA from EE process on Monday morning. Tuesday evening i was nominated.
Hey there. Why did you reject ITA for the OINP nomination? Isn't the ITA what we are all striving for? Not sure if I understand your position clearly, that's why I am asking

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Anyone from NOC 1111 or 2171 with DIP since more than 10 days please let us know.

Please also tell if anyone received Nomination on June 12 from these two NOC's or else which NOC you got Nomination with.

I need to confirm something regarding Nominations coming ahead.

Thanks.

131Flamingos

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys. Trying to be proactive here. In my country the PCC requires an address. What address should I use for the PCC to submit to IRCC when I get the ITA.

Thanks

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey there. Why did you reject ITA for the OINP nomination? Isn't the ITA what we are all striving for? Not sure if I understand your position clearly, that's why I am asking
I had paid the money for ontario program. Needed a few more weeks to get my police clearance, hence decided to make use of it