AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
My application received date at CIO Sydney--25-8-2014.

tabrisjayson

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Nomination.....
31-03-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
lukeqichen said:
Some say the Opnp was on-hold. Hope that was only a rumour.
I've heard that some ON applications got QA exercise. that slow down the process.

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
Rumour has it that the QA process on the Ontario PNP is coming to an end soon so we should start seeing some more movement within the next month or so.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
emcanada21 said:
Hi feb 2004. How long did you wait to get your certificate? Thanks
I applied on 24 April to OPNP. But I missed their email of 10th June (file no. and additional documents)and kept waiting for my file no. So called them on 6th August and learned about the missed email, requested it to be sent again, and received a second email the same day. There was request for 2 documents which I submitted in person the next day. I received my certificate by courier on 13th August.

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
marioepsilon said:
Hi, my timeline is at the left too. 8)
How do I make my timeline?

Stealth Assasin

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP & RPRF in May 2015; Additional Docs Sept 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016, Thank God!!
LANDED..........
InLand
How long does it take to get your file number, after submitting your application for PR? Would they still give out the application numbers (so that we can refer to the application) even though the PNP-Pilot Masters program is on hold?

Would it be wiser to cancel the PNP-PR application and apply through next year's express entry program?

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello everyone,

I applied for OPNP on 14th August 2014 under the Masters stream (without job). On 27th August, I got my file number with request of submitting additional documents. The exact message sent by them have been attached below:

""FINANCES - If you are supported by your family, you need to forward their bank statements for the past 6 months (with evidence of support e.g. bank statement showing money transfers or deposits, overseas remittance forms) as well as an original signed letter of support
Note: We noticed a large deposit in your bank account. Please submit a letter of explanation regarding the source of these funds and evidence of the transfer of these funds.
Note: If you are currently employed and supporting yourself financially, please submit a verifiable letter of employment and recent pay statements instead.""

Now in my case, I mostly deposited cash in my Canadian account. I brought it last February while I went back to my country. Also, some deposits are from family friends here in Canada ( to whom my father sent cash while they traveled to my country) and some are transferred from my university account ( I have the refund receipts)

So, what do I do now? I can bring a letter from my parents saying they would support me and they gave me all the cash for my settlement but their is evidence that the money is being transferred or taken out from their account. Their bank statements can only show some substantial amount of money.

I do not have any clue what to do in such situation. I have to submit the supporting documents within 30 days of which 10 days are gone already. Its really frustrating. Please help me.

Thanks,

N. Zaman

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
n.zaman said:
Hello everyone,

I applied for OPNP on 14th August 2014 under the Masters stream (without job). On 27th August, I got my file number with request of submitting additional documents. The exact message sent by them have been attached below:

""FINANCES - If you are supported by your family, you need to forward their bank statements for the past 6 months (with evidence of support e.g. bank statement showing money transfers or deposits, overseas remittance forms) as well as an original signed letter of support
Note: We noticed a large deposit in your bank account. Please submit a letter of explanation regarding the source of these funds and evidence of the transfer of these funds.
Note: If you are currently employed and supporting yourself financially, please submit a verifiable letter of employment and recent pay statements instead.""

Now in my case, I mostly deposited cash in my Canadian account. I brought it last February while I went back to my country. Also, some deposits are from family friends here in Canada ( to whom my father sent cash while they traveled to my country) and some are transferred from my university account ( I have the refund receipts)

So, what do I do now? I can bring a letter from my parents saying they would support me and they gave me all the cash for my settlement but their is evidence that the money is being transferred or taken out from their account. Their bank statements can only show some substantial amount of money.

I do not have any clue what to do in such situation. I have to submit the supporting documents within 30 days of which 10 days are gone already. Its really frustrating. Please help me.

Thanks,

N. Zaman
The officer has made it very clear the kind of documents that are expected from you. Normally people make bank to bank transfers. Just a letter from your parents is not enough, you have to show from where the money came into your account. Even if it is cash, there must some account (your parents) from where it was withdrawn. In my case, I attached my parents bank statements showing the amount withdrawn and receipts of Thomas Cook through which the money was transferred. The amount and the dates matched. And also an affidavit of support from my parents.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
You have to show where the amount of money is from. You parents should be able to show the money from their bank account. Even if your parent sent cash, it would be a record of withdrawal from their bank account and hence, you should be able to retrieve these transactions.

The purpose is they want to know your money is from legal sources. So if you can't provide the evidence, I think they either reject your applications or keep your application pending for long time. You can write a letter explaining to them but don't expect much.

You can find a job. When you have a job, you don't have to show fund evidence. A friend of mine was in the similar situations, and his application was pending for more than a year. They will continuously ask you different types of documents, such as financial proof or residential proof, for two or three times each 3 months. For example, if you send them rent receipts, they will ask for credit card statement. And they can ask you to take IELTS exam again. This harassment only stopped when my friend got a job offer. After he sent the job offer to them, he received the nomination within a month.

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
karenv said:
You have to show where the amount of money is from. You parents should be able to show the money from their bank account. Even if your parent sent cash, it would be a record of withdrawal from their bank account and hence, you should be able to retrieve these transactions.

The purpose is they want to know your money is from legal sources. So if you can't provide the evidence, I think they either reject your applications or keep your application pending for long time. You can write a letter explaining to them but don't expect much.

You can find a job. When you have a job, you don't have to show fund evidence. A friend of mine was in the similar situations, and his application was pending for more than a year. They will continuously ask you different types of documents, such as financial proof or residential proof, for two or three times each 3 months. For example, if you send them rent receipts, they will ask for credit card statement. And they can ask you to take IELTS exam again. This harassment only stopped when my friend got a job offer. After he sent the job offer to them, he received the nomination within a month.
Thanks alot for your reply @Feb2004 and @karenv.

It is really a big crisis now. I prepared the letter of support for my parents to sign from my home country. They will notarize , sign and send it soon. The attached bank statements of 6 months will only show mostly money inflow or no transactions and only few withdrawal. In the supporting letter they will mention about how they got cash from different rental incomes (if necessary)

Secondly, during my studies, I have my money transferred to my university student account from country which has a clear receipt. And in many occasions, the excess amount of money have been refunded to my personal TD Bank account(I can provide that paper too). Approx. amount of CAD 7000.

Also, do I explain them that one person is allowed to carry upto 10000 dollar while travel and we were two travelling. ( do i need to mention that?)

I do not have a job right now but actively seeking for it. My wife got a job in a call center as a consultant. She is included in my application. Do I include that as a expected source of income too?

I just want to be very careful. I really do not want to wait years just to get the PNP. All your helpful suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Max1103

Jun 7, 2014
Anyone here applied under international graduate category? Does someone has idea about it? I am confused. Anyone knows someone who has got their pnp under this category?