+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Thank you all for the wishes...

NDVO did not refund me for OWP application fee and they said as per policy as the application for OWP was already started processing and so they don't refund the application fee once an application is started being processed upon.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hi All,

Those who have already landed in Canada, could you please share about following

1. How to initiate a JOB search.
2. Which place is better to live.
3. How much is the rent etc etc

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi everyone i am th participant of OOFSW and my visa office is London UK.I have to pay my new born babys processing fee 150 canadian dollers.I want to know ,The DD in the favour of ...........? Canadian high commission UK or CIO Sydeny.Please help me know.I have been ask to submit fees .

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atinsingh said:
hi All,

Those who have already landed in Canada, could you please share about following

Through Online Websites WORKOPOLIS, MONSTER CANADA , INDEED CANADA. You need to have a Phone number on which recruiters can contact you.

It depends what is your skill set and what kind of job you are looking for. e.g for IT , I would say in GTA area you might find more number of job openings. You may search above website and see the Work Location for the kind of jobs you are interested into.

Rent also depends upon in which area you live and the type of accommodation you are looking for e.g : Individual House, Apartment , Condo Unit , A Basement or a Shared accommodation.
Search inside www.kijiji.ca , http://www.gottarent.com/ or any other sites like this you find on google.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagra said:
Hi everyone i am th participant of OOFSW and my visa office is London UK.I have to pay my new born babys processing fee 150 canadian dollers.I want to know ,The DD in the favour of ...........? Canadian high commission UK or CIO Sydeny.Please help me know.I have been ask to submit fees .
You may Start searching for info from this link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp?cat=Permanent%20Residence

and select the category of this fees , it will guide you how to pay your fees .

OR if this is for Provincial Nomination Application Fees

Check Following link it has details :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee

By certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada” or
With a credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®) using this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf ( Attach this Filled form to your application )
Or online : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
niagra said:
Hi Niagra,
Please note DD should be payable to Receiver General of Canada. You should send this DD to CHC UK.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
O_Canada said:
You may Start searching for info from this link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp?cat=Permanent%20Residence

and select the category of this fees , it will guide you how to pay your fees .

OR if this is for Provincial Nomination Application Fees

Check Following link it has details :
Thanks my friend and what do you say about right of perminent resident fees should pay this fees along with.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee

By certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada” or
With a credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®) using this form http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf ( Attach this Filled form to your application )
Or online : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
atinsingh said:
Hi Niagra,
Please note DD should be payable to Receiver General of Canada. You should send this DD to CHC UK.
Thanks my friend for helping and also advise what to with the fees of right to permanent resident fees should i pay it now? Need your inputs.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Any one whose file is transferred to Colombo from NDVO and his case is processed yet.. if yes would appreciate time lines

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rp_tp said:
Any one whose file is transferred to Colombo from NDVO and his case is processed yet.. if yes would appreciate time lines
Nothing yet, Still waiting ...... , btw next week I will complete 1 year of Waiting Anniversary on this Application. Let's see how many years of wait on this PR Application.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
O_Canada said:
Nothing yet, Still waiting ...... , btw next week I will complete 1 year of Waiting Anniversary on this Application. Let's see how many years of wait on this PR Application.
@O_Canada: Whats ur timeline.. when was your file transferred to Colombo..Mine is almost to complete 1 year in Early Jan

DCCMJ

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Doc's Request.
26-03-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Request
waiting
people who landed on OWP, is any chance to get OHIP without Job letter?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rp_tp said:
@ O_Canada: Whats ur timeline.. when was your file transferred to Colombo..Mine is almost to complete 1 year in Early Jan
My application Reached Nova Scotia office in Dec 2012 and 1st AOR in January 2013 . I am not sure when was my file transferred to Srilanka. I need to check my mails and see what was the date for Second AOR when file got transferred to Srilanka....Anyways then I tried to wake them up and they asked for RPRF in June then some docs in July 2013, After that they are in Deep sleep. I tried to wake them up in Nov but of no use they are still sleeping. May be they will wake up in New Year 2014 after realizing that this person has already worked in Canada for more than 2 years so he might be able to Survive Harsh Canadian Winters and then issue me PR visa.... ;D . Lets hope for good.

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
O_Canada said:
My application Reached Nova Scotia office in Dec 2012 and 1st AOR in January 2013 . I am not sure when was my file transferred to Srilanka. I need to check my mails and see what was the date for Second AOR when file got transferred to Srilanka....Anyways then I tried to wake them up and they asked for RPRF in June then some docs in July 2013, After that they are in Deep sleep. I tried to wake them up in Nov but of no use they are still sleeping. May be they will wake up in New Year 2014 after realizing that this person has already worked in Canada for more than 2 years so he might be able to Survive Harsh Canadian Winters and then issue me PR visa.... ;D . Lets hope for good.
you have a good sense of humor O_Canada. i wish you a speedy processing. :)

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawrence2007 said:
you have a good sense of humor O_Canada. i wish you a speedy processing. :)
Thanks @lawrence2007 , Wish you good luck for your application tooo....
Cheers!!!!!