Ontario FSW Pilot

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hronaque said:
Embassy will open on sunday first thing i am getting my affidavit and then courier by Fedex which will take 2 working days to reach there.
where are you from buddy ?? IELTS i am giving it in may and send the scores before 31st May. Hopefully will try to achieve 6.5 inshallah.
You only need to mention your work experience for the past ten years No. it stated that you must have been working in that noc experience for at least 3 years out of the last 5 years though you need to show your previous work experience for the past 10 years ??? Thanks for the help. We will come to know the outcome by end of July 2012.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hronaque said:
Hey guys why do we need to send them original ielts scores. We might need it later we can send them certified true copy. Have they mentioned anywhere we need to send them orignal sheet. yes, they stated thus -Original IELTS or TEF test report issued by a designated testing agency recognized by
IELTS or TEF. The test results are considered valid if they are 12 months from the date
Opportunities Ontario receives your application.

About writing info for close ties did anybody write a detailed letter describing why you would like to settle in ontario? This is a free form meaning using any format to show them why Ontario and no other province

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed321 said:
Hi there,

Can any senior reply on the above. Is it necessary to send the original results to them? yes as stated in the application guide Original IELTS or TEF test report issued by a designated testing agency recognized by
IELTS or TEF. The test results are considered valid if they are 12 months from the date
Opportunities Ontario receives your application.
What if we need to have it again? well what i did was, i first made a copy and certified true copy before sending the original, When asked again, i will explain where it has gone and send a copy of the certified true copy even though, we may have to ask british council to send another copy as verification directly to them
regards.
Ahmed321

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
Hi hronaque,

Howz it shaping up?
I just send my documents today by Fedex and applied for IELTS on 12 may will get my results after 13 days. send them a copy of ielts receipt.
Got my documents affidavit from canadian embassy in kuwait. i feel so relieved now :) now next major hurdle is to scrore 6.5 in IELTS. Where did you get the study material from ?? What score u got in IELTS?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Thanks for the info but i believe the IELTS Scores are valid for 2 years from issue date. You also have the option of printing the test results online.
Have you also applied for the Pilot program ?

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
Hey hronaque,

Welcome to the waiting game now :p hopefully we shd hear from them by July.

I went through the study material give by the BCL whch was enough to score the minmum. I got band 7.

Inshallah was will get the required numbers :)

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
hronaque,

I know its early but u have any idea about the PCC and how much time it takes. We would need the PCC once nominated.

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
hronaque,

I know its early but u have any idea about the PCC and how much time it takes. We would need the PCC once nominated.
lets think about crossing the bridge when we get to it :-\
i wanted to ask you how was the IELTS exam tough questions. what topic u got for speaking ? PM me more info if you have.

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
hronaque,

IELTS was not tough, the listening and reading section was pretty normal just make sure about spelling mistakes while filling the answering sheet. Writing i had a tough time as i never practised it also the examiner asked us to write in pen other than a pencil so mistakes if any was a big problem (spelling mistakes or grammatical errors)

In speaking the questions were on normal day to day life, mine was more focused on travelling, destinations travelled and modes of travel. The speaking test lasted for about 10 to 15 minutes thats it.

When urs test scheduled and which one are u taking british councils or idp?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
EASYCANADA said:
hronaque,

IELTS was not tough, the listening and reading section was pretty normal just make sure about spelling mistakes while filling the answering sheet. Writing i had a tough time as i never practised it also the examiner asked us to write in pen other than a pencil so mistakes if any was a big problem (spelling mistakes or grammatical errors)

In speaking the questions were on normal day to day life, mine was more focused on travelling, destinations travelled and modes of travel. The speaking test lasted for about 10 to 15 minutes thats it.

When urs test scheduled and which one are u taking british councils or idp?
I registered for British council as IDP didn't have any slots vacant for 12th May and i didn't wanted to delay the results. Anyways i can talk in English and walk in English. lol what was your score breakdown and when did they announce your results.

EASYCANADA

Apr 27, 2012
I got 7 all the way in all sections. Similar to urs mine also was on saturday and speaking was kept on sunday. They had published the results online after 13 days and I recieved the hard copy on the 16th day

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hronaque said:
Thanks for the info but i believe the IELTS Scores are valid for 2 years from issue date. You also have the option of printing the test results online.
Have you also applied for the Pilot program ?
Yes, it is valid for 2 years but Ontario will not accept it if it is more than a year. And yes, i am also an applicant and have submitted my IELTS because i had done it mid last year for personal reasons.
All the best
Cheers

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Do we need to score 6.5 in all areas or average should be

"Have a minimum language proficiency of 6.5 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 4.5 for the Test d’evaluation du français (TEF)"